Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,931 members, 7,838,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6248449 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

A quote from one Bongo Adi

" With Dangote’s dominance of critical sectors of our economy, it is just a matter of time before every aspect of the economy comes under its looming shadow. The implications of such a colossal monopolistic economic structure for a developing economy with weak regulatory infrastructure as well as weak institutions will challenge students of political economy. "

so basically what the dude was trying to say is this..Welcome to the Federal Republic of Dangote
OMG! I wish I knew Swahili hence it has been proven you guys have a low comprehension of English, so you don't have a brain of your own? you can't think for once like a sensible human being and try making points, you had to go quote what someone else said...

Dude give me your own point why you agree or disagree, what differentiates humans from other lower animals is the ability to reason, if you can't do so then don't bother.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
uzzyfire:
looolll we have satellites in space . who do u think u are even mocking

Make airplanes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

Can you people see the report was talking of September 2016 and was written in June 2016.

Education is a problem in kenya

Insulting every person you respond to doesn't make you right or bright. I know the report was written in 2016. I also know the Abuja - Kaduna SGR is yet to get a locomotive that clocks over 100kph.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

an yet Nigeria Ranks 114 Out Of 128 In Innovation Index 2016 in the world..shame bro
Nigeria ranks 114 for the countries with GOVERNMENTS INVESTING IN INNOVATION AND THINKING AHEAD. There is no balanced structure in place in Nigeria for the advancement of technology and innovation. I dare you to name your top innovators for all ages, you cannot beat Nigeria, only southafrica can boast where we are.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nigerians boarding their new SGR train cheesy They are pushing to board, I guess they pay from the inside (so you book your space first) grin

And the guy who was trying to fool me that your SGR is entirely new. Third pic proves you're just being a pathetic liar

Just look at their stewardess? cheesy cheesy

What is she even doing there? No computers/ seats. Is it even an office ?

Well, the last pic is just for laughs! cheesy Those wagons thought they were meeting some new rail cheesy Unfortunately, they went to Nigeria

Hahahah this guys love urgly structures, the saddest part is that they are so used to them that they can't notice...

They have the worst Maintainance culture.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:
OMG! I wish I knew Swahili hence it has been proven you guys have a low comprehension of English, so you don't have a brain of your own? you can't think for once like a sensible human being and try making points, you had to go quote what someone else said...

Dude give me your own point why you agree or disagree, what differentiates humans from other lower animals is the ability to reason, if you can't do so then don't bother.
on this topic if i suggest anything ya like ..that kenya bullsh**t. so i had to quote your own..have got alot to say about your country dude..but first i always wanted to know what the butt Nigerians are running from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:
Jealousy nor go kill you.
lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Nigeria ranks 114 for the countries with Governments investing in innovation and thinking ahead. There is no balanced structure in place in Nigeria for the advancement of technology and innovation. I dare you to name your top innovators for all ages, you cannot beat Nigeria, only southafrica can boast where we are.
look at the list bro

10. Burkina Faso – Ranked No. 102 out of 141 countries

9. Malawi – Ranked No. 98 out of 141 countries

8. Mozambique – Ranked No. 95 out of 141 countries

7. Rwanda – Ranked No. 94 out of 141 countries

6. Kenya – Ranked No. 92 out of 141 countries

5. Botswana – Ranked No. 90 out of 141 countries

4. Senegal – Ranked No. 84 out of 141 countries

3. Seychelles – Ranked No. 65th out of 141 countries

2. South Africa – Ranked No. 60 out of 141 countries

1. Mauritius – Ranked No. 49 globally out of 141 countries

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

Awesome..now that cant happen in Naija. First they'll kill the animals then construct later
Hahaha funny..
Here we don't have much interms of minerals so we make due with what is available in nature... We have a conservation saying "a wildlife animal is worth more alive than dead"

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

My dear appreciate good tins bro, life is too short for hate

In architecture, Kenya doesn't come close to Nigeria.
Read my lips.

Dude stop making a fool of yourself. Here's what real architecture is in residential buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

look at the list bro

10. Burkina Faso – Ranked No. 102 out of 141 countries

9. Malawi – Ranked No. 98 out of 141 countries

8. Mozambique – Ranked No. 95 out of 141 countries

7. Rwanda – Ranked No. 94 out of 141 countries

6. Kenya – Ranked No. 92 out of 141 countries

5. Botswana – Ranked No. 90 out of 141 countries

4. Senegal – Ranked No. 84 out of 141 countries

3. Seychelles – Ranked No. 65th out of 141 countries

2. South Africa – Ranked No. 60 out of 141 countries
Read my comment again, you don't even understand your link. Now go check forbe's thirty under thirty, only South Africans again surpass Nigeria on that list.
Your link is about COUNTRIES INVESTING ON INNOVATION AND THINKING AHEAD.
I think l have to learn Swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
GERALD710:

Kenya's Railway system entailed building bridges that stretched for kilometers in places like Tsavo ,which is why it was an expensive venture.
2.Ours is a Grade one DOUBLE STACK Railway, one of the few on the continent ,also part of the cost.
3.We have been repaying the loan since 2013 and will finish doing so in 16 years.Kenya charges a 1.5% Railway Development Levy on all Imports into the country and the amount collected is growing each year.So what is this about is being 'doomed'Errm. The Chinese are even willing to fund the second and third phase because they can see that there is a reliable way of repaying the loan.
SMH.You have no idea of what you are talking about.
What plans has Nigeria put in place to repay the Rail loan??Kenya has the Railway Development Levy.A stable tax that is not influenced by economic conditions. Nigeria has........

Guys lets discuss about the end product quality,capacity...
We do not owe any explanation to stupid foreigners about the cost of our projects... we are the one's who will pay, if we are okay that is what matter...

They are trying to divert the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian stadiums

We got them many here, we now no 4 on the continent

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Read my comment again, you don't even understand your link. Now go check forbe's thirty under thirty, only South Africans again surpass Nigeria on that list.
Your link is about COUNTRIES INVESTING IN INNOVATION AND THINKING AHEAD.
I think l have to learn Swahili.
You are not in the list i posted dude period .stop spinning the tale dude
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Insulting every person you respond to doesn't make you right or bright. I know the report was written in 2016. I also know the Abuja - Kaduna SGR is yet to get a locomotive that clocks over 100kph.

It's not new that you people are foolish.

How many of those old locomotives were used for construction and how many are currently running?

The other idiot was claiming "came" should be used in a statement that stated clearly what was coming in September

This is the problem when you stay too long in slums.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:

You are actually ignorant, even America does not produce her cars 100%, and 70% of innosun is manufactured locally. You can't call that assembling. Innosun has its car plant the first of it's kind in Africa.

I was actually answering some stupid guy from Nigeria Mercelo.. who said Nigeria has aban on importation..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Dude stop making a fool of yourself. Here's what real architecture is in residential buildings.

That's nice,

Nonetheless, Nigeria is still ahead of you

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

That postulation is false, you can believe it anyway,

Do you know that apapa and Tincan ports underwent expansion, serving African largest market and largest populace, include Gulf of Guinea, West Africa and central Africa.

From that pic lagos looks urgly.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fidha254:
Hahaha funny..
Here we don't have much interms of minerals so we make due with what is available in nature... We have a conservation saying "a wildlife animal is worth more alive than dead"

This won't make sence, they cleared all the Animals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Jay254 post=57192470][/quote]

Thanks bro we love it that way,

That's not even the whole port you see over there, also it's a plane view from the sky

Can you see the concentration of industries too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edoyad(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know what to contribute, it's funny arguing about this issue.

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Nigeria was worth 486.80 billion US dollars in 2015. The GDP value of Nigeria represents 0.79 percent of the world economy. GDP in Nigeria averaged 86.50 USD Billion from 1960 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 546.70 USD Billion in 2014 ...

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Kenya was worth 63.40 billion US dollars in 2015. The GDP value of Kenya ...

https://tradingeconomics.com/kenya/gdp

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

naaah ..nop its not even close.shervy ever played monopoly ?...dagote like the guy who bought every estate an no place to pass by without paying him.that monopoly dude

yeah........... I play monopoly, bro, dangote's like the guy that bought the basic amenities like the water company and electric company but never house nor hotel............ u gerrit? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:

Hahahah this guys love urgly structures, the saddest part is that they are so used to them that they can't notice...

They have the worst Maintainance culture.

Is this maintenance culture?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Nigerian stadiums

We got them many here, we now no 4 on the continent
Stadiums, than one you can take, but performance on sports and games that's a topic for another day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

built 122 years, Voi stopped bieng a commercial center thus the station dint find use
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:

Do you have to give an excuse even if its lame?. We are borderd with Somalia and South Sudan but we still export to them regardless of the fact that Mombasa is still far from them..

Now that you have put aban of importation, do you know the capacity of Lagos port then and now?(still below mombasa).
Now that the ban is in place do you produce the below items?
1. Motor Vehicles and not assembly plus all the parts
2.Refined oil, (Dagote plant is still underconstruction)
3.Electronics
4.Toothpicks, Utencils,shoes...
5.Among others

Nigeria is still anet importer..

come closer.......lemme baptize u with the holy spirit.... grin grin grin grin

the only thing we don't produce here in Nigeria is (no.4) electronics, the rest, forgerrit. do u hear?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Yet Mombasa Port handles more than them all and is more efficient.

see another MUMU in the making........... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
edoyad:
I don't know what to contribute, it's funny arguing about this issue.

https://tradingeconomics.com/kenya/gdp
Yet Kenya has better education,better healthcare, better internet connectivity, better access to .... In short higher HDI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

The reason why we have anew one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fidha254:

Yet Kenya has better education,better healthcare, better internet connectivity, better access to .... In short higher HDI
Kenya does not have better education than Nigeria, how many of your schools are in Africa's top 100?
What are the quality of the students and how many African renowned figures (at least) have your universities produced compared to Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ain't Nairobi just beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nairobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.