Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6213525 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9927) (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:30pm On May 09, 2021
rvp20182:
Starting to have issues with tall buildings this early - when Nairobi is just started - what about when we start doing 100 floors smiley smiley

Im not a fan of tall, I'm a fan of smart buildings

Those found in umhlanga, menlyn, Sandton, fourways, century city, Hatfield, cornubia, steyn city, waterfall city ect smiley

Beautiful mid size buildings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:32pm On May 09, 2021
Wuoche:

Mpape slum has one million people, end of story.

Lol if mpampe has 1.1m what is then the total population of Abuja,
we all that There are approximatly 2.5 million slum dwellers in about 200 settlements in Nairobi representing 60% of the Nairobi. Kibera houses about 250,000 of these people. Kibera is the biggest slum in Africa and one of the biggest in the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:
have mercy please grin grin

Allow them to rant their frustrations of Nairobi
eh charlie mepa wo kye... re you pitying them? let's finish them jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Best city is a mess, you check their best metro there's nothing much to write

Their metro is a cow and cattle rearer with a combination of slum settlements just like ruaka,athi,rongai
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:52pm On May 09, 2021
Vlain:

A home powered by google not the usual wall screen light control- to them this is like science fiction grin grin
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 09, 2021
Vlain:
Never seen a home half a smart as this in Kenya- NEVER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHs18o9yDUU
Don't embarrass yourself samorobo.
Here in Kenya, things like these are normal. Infact, I learned about smart G4 technology in Kenya while in high school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck_BWwaXCG4

Celebrate new things bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:53pm On May 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

eh charlie mepa wo kye... re you pitying them? let's finish them jare
I don't want their ego crushed

We all want Nairobi to develop and likewise all African countries so Africa can be a better place. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:
Kenyans have never seen smart locks before

How will their homes be smart .... grin grin
This hobbit is now seeing heaven on earth. grin grin grin.. He can't believe his eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:

We all want Nairobi to develop and likewise all African countries so Africa can be a better place. angry grin grin
Have you seen Accra?

My brother Patrioticbreed9 is just massaging your ego but deep down he knows Accra is nothing but a village grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:00pm On May 09, 2021
Shma:

This hobbit is now seeing heaven on earth. grin grin grin.. He can't believe his eyes. grin

you must be a joker

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:00pm On May 09, 2021
And what exactly is wrong with single buildings?

popizaino:

If your idea of beautiful buildings are skyscrapers,then its really countable as you opined. But if it's like the pictures below then trust me maybe it's Lagos alone that will edge her in numbers. Accra is filled with this type of single buildings all over. Everyone just want to build his own house to his own taste so houses like this are everywhere in Ghana. The sheer volume of this type of single homes/building is overwhelming even coming from Nigeria. About your other points,I couldn't agree less.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:01pm On May 09, 2021
Shma:

Have you seen Accra?

My brother Patrioticbreed9 is just massaging your ego but deep down he knows Accra is nothing but a village grin
keep being a joker

Meanwhile Nairobi is suffering from an infestation of slums. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:02pm On May 09, 2021
Stvpid kenyan fool. When exactly will you get sense? grin sick, starving fooools grin

Shma:

Have you seen Accra?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 09, 2021
Vlain:

Their metro is a cow and cattle rearer with a combination of slum settlements just like ruaka,athi,rongai

You're now blubbering nonsense .. I can't stand this anymore.. Just speak one word and I display the whole of Lagos CBD's and streets rynow grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:

yeah true! i have never been happy like this few day's darn! MAMA Africa is devoloping!

Who am i not to be happy!

Africa to the world!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
Edi0t, go and feed your starving mudderfuggerz. 7 million Kenyans are starving to death and you are here spewing rubbish shocked cool Kenyans will get sense, by force!

Shma:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Stvpid kenyan fool. When exactly will you get sense? grin sick, starving fooools grin

Have you been released from mental therapy or you just escaped?

Since when did you see a psycho asking a normal being if he has gotten sense?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Edi0t, go and feed your starving mudderfuggerz. 7 million Kenyans are starving to death and you are here spewing rubbish shocked cool Kenyans will get sense, by force!

Now now now.. It's another decade, another day a zombie still singing feed your 7 million starving midderfuggerz..

You went to school and the only content your teacher left you with is death and starvation grin? Mr.. You seem to be struggling with Schizophrenia stage, am I lying?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2021
Shma:

Have you seen Accra?

Hey Shma2020 ni kwamba wewe?
Kwanini wewe dadilika yako jina ?

Imekuwa muda wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:15pm On May 09, 2021
I've never seen people as stup1d as you kenyans grin Don't now if it has to do with the famine in that zoo grin 7 million starving kenyans grin oh dear oh dear kenya republic of china grin grin grin grin grin f000000000l grin

[s]
Shma:

Now now now.. It's another decade, another day a zombie still singing feed your 7 million starving midderfuggerz..

You went to school and the only content your teacher left you with is death and starvation grin? Mr.. You seem to be struggling with Schizophrenia stage, am I lying?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:16pm On May 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

yeah true! i have never been happy like this few day's darn! MAMA Africa is devoloping!

Who am i not to be happy!

Africa to the world!
we all have to pace up

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:
keep being a joker

Meanwhile Nairobi is suffering from an infestation of slums. grin grin
I'm bombarding you with facts which you can't stand. No jokes this time rn grin.

A normal hobbit on a grand scheme of things is seeing heaven in that video grin grin... It's a huge miracle to ever happen in their eyes. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:
we all have to fasten the pace
True! It's darn slow..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
grin A full grown man acting like a f00l grin sufferhead kenyans cool very corrup and stvpid mudder fuggerz. Get a life, maggot grin

[s][quote author=Shma post=101525566]
Have you been released from mental therapy or you just escaped?

Since when did you see a psycho asking a normal being if he has gotten sense? [/quo[/s]te]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:20pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
Shma:

I'm bombarding you with facts which you can't stand. No jokes this time rn grin.

A normal hobbit on a grand scheme of things is seeing heaven in that video grin grin... It's a huge miracle to ever happen in their eyes. grin
[/s]

it seems jokes is what you are here for

We are talking Alexa AI-controlled homes and you are here joking with your half baked house and a disintegrated system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKEm5ARkpA4

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

[s]I've never seen people as stup1d as you kenyans grin Don't now if it has to do with the famine in that zoo grin 7 million starving kenyans grin oh dear oh dear kenya republic of china grin grin grin grin grin f000000000l grin
[/s]
[s][/s]
Reduce cartoons and emojis and let's weigh your intellectual capacity... No, let's weigh Ghana education system using you(a random hobbit) as a yardstick grin..

You seem to be operating on a reverse psychology grin. Lemme cancel those trash before it tempers with my education system.

Now answer the question cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
grin A full grown man acting like a f00l grin sufferhead kenyans cool very corrup and stvpid mudder fuggerz. Get a life, maggot grin

[s]

See a zombie who is telling me to get life? Why are you using your head as a warehouse for teeth?

Kindly change or perish grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:26pm On May 09, 2021
rvp20182:
Typical of Nigerians. Most of them once out of Nigeria swear never to go back to the hell hole. Sammy would do anything to go to South Africa and become a South African.

Considering gay marriage is allowed in RSA - I think Shackman and Sammy should get a room already - their romance is all over the air.

grin grin

Vlain has really given you a tough time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
what do you have stuffed inside that ugly thing you call head? pieces of dirty rags or paper? It is not fault that 7 million kenyans are starving to death as we speak cool why are you blaming me for the zoo that your country is? cool cool cool cool F000l cool

[s]
Shma:

Reduce cartoons and emojis and let's weigh your intellectual capacity... No, let's weigh Ghana education system using you(a random hobbit) as a yardstick grin..

You seem to be operating on a reverse psychology grin. Lemme cancel those trash before it tempers with my education system.

Now answer the question cool
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:
[s][/s]

it seems jokes is what you are here for

We are talking AI-controlled homes and you are here joking with your half baked house and a disintegrated system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKEm5ARkpA4

I posted a video of 2015 so as to prove to your illiteracy mentality that Kenyans started seeing things like those long time ago.

You'll never see Kenyans overhyping such mediocrity.. Build a nice house and we'll appreciate it. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:28pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
Shma:

I posted a video of 2015 so as to prove to your illiteracy mentality that Kenyans started seeing things like those long time ago.

You'll never see Kenyans overhyping such mediocrity.. Build a nice house and we'll appreciate it. cool
[/s]

noise as usual from a Kenyan

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s]what do you have stuffed inside that ugly thing you call head? pieces of dirty rags or paper? It is not fault that 7 million kenyans are starving to death as we speak cool why are you blaming me for the zoo that your country is? cool cool cool cool F000l cool[/s]

[s][/s]

Why is your mongolos head over boiling? grin can't you just follow the instructions I gave you and answer
the question without fumbling?

Schizophrenia will melt down the moment you will stop using your obtuse head as farmland for hair. cheesy..

And just know that I'm rating your education system, okay? cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9927) (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.