Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1114354 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

I wasn’t wrong when I said you were losing it
nahhh you just can't grasp your own logic
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

- you produce so much yet we both experience the same level of blackouts. Whatever point you have boer is pointless. Increase the power supply and stop heckling.

- yes

- stop lying,I don’t remember speaking afrikaan. Heck I barely even heard of the language.

- how much does Nigeria produce?

- nope

- that's what you typed bru... Not me wink

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Lol I didn’t get pit calling kettle black grin okay cool story bro.

Like I said I just don’t see how it fitted in. Carry on with the heckling or go cash it at the bank.
it's pot not pit.....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Lol old age must really come with such frail memory.
Some idiot made a post on highest paid MD’s in Nigeria and you went ahead to say that I wouldn’t like it.
I don’t remember making a racist remark, you just called my name out of the blue.
you don't remember much ever bru cheesy you might as well have the memory of a gold fish
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

I did not. You are just dumb my bru.
"tell is already boer".... Is that not gibberish?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Move and we step in. You need us more than we need you. FACTS.
you make up less than 10% of DSTVs market share, however something like 70% of your shows and sport is streamed on DSTV...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Get a room already and stop spamming the thread with this stupid back and forth. lipsrsealed
fvck off.... We let your countryman spam this thread with Raila vs Ruto b.s without saying a word... Yet you want us to stop debating topics that are actually relevant to this thread?

Know your role and stay in your lane..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
my bru without DSTV you don't have any platform to broadcast your shows outside Nigeria.

What a joke.

Netflix is what?

Amazon Prime is what?

IrokoTv is what?

We’ve been broadcasting our shows throughout Africa even before Dstv got here.

How many Subscribers does Dstv even have in Africa?

You must be a clown to think Nigeria need DSTV that much.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
you make up less than 10% of DSTVs market share, however something like 70% of your shows and sport is streamed on DSTV...

Lmao…70% of what?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
yeah DSTV make money In Nigeria... Why else would they be there??

My point is DSTV can easily survive without Nigeria, however your entertainment industry is fvcked without DSTV

Stop spewing rubbish and contradicting yourself.

How is our entertainment industry bleeped without DSTV?
Did it get built with Dstv assistance?

How many people has DSTv?

How many can afford DSTv in africa?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
fvck off.... We let your countryman spam this thread with Raila vs Ruto b.s without saying a word... Yet you want us to stop debating topics that are actually relevant to this thread?

They were debating factual points not regurgitating the same BS over and over. Let the argument die you're doing the thread no service.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

They were debating factual points not regurgitating the same BS over and over. Let the argument die you're doing the thread no service.
aggg please bru I've been seeing irrelevant Raila Vs Ruto posts for weeks now vs me and Sammy that have only been going for like 2 days.... If you don't like it then log the fvck off and go watch some flat earth documentary
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shaytun:

What a joke.

Netflix is what?

Amazon Prime is what?

IrokoTv is what?

We’ve been broadcasting our shows throughout Africa even before Dstv got here.

How many Subscribers does Dstv even have in Africa?

You must be a clown to think Nigeria need DSTV that much.
Who said anything about Netflix and amazon? We talking about day to day television.....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shaytun:

Stop spewing rubbish and contradicting yourself.

How is our entertainment industry bleeped without DSTV?
Did it get built with Dstv assistance?

How many people has DSTv?

How many can afford DSTv in africa?
Because DSTV is responsible for streaming the majority of your shows to the rest of Africa... That's how.

Over 20 million
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
aggg please bru I've been seeing irrelevant Raila Vs Ruto posts for weeks now vs me and Sammy that have only been going for like 2 days.... If you don't like it then log the fvck off and go watch some flat earth documentary

You seem to forget that this thread is in the politics section. What we're against is stretched arguments that lack direction. Anyway, let me log off and enjoy some sporting action on DSTV.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

You seem to forget that this thread is in the politics section. What we're against is stretched arguments that lack direction. Anyway let me log off and enjoy some sporting action on DSTV.
what you forgot is that this thread isn't a Kenyan political thread...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:

Who said anything about Netflix and amazon? We talking about day to day television.....

What day to day television are we talking about here?

You yourself acknowledge that SA constitute over 50% of Dstv subscribers, nigeria and Kenya probably constitute the rest of the significant Dstv subscribers numbers.

So how is DSTv responsible for the popularization of nigeria content across the continent with just 20 million subscribers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:

Because DSTV is responsible for streaming the majority of your shows to the rest of Africa... That's how.

Over 20 million

What rest of Africa?

Dstv only has 20 million subscribers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shaytun:

What rest of Africa?

Dstv only has 20 million subscribers.
in total yes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shaytun:

What day to day television are we talking about here?

You yourself acknowledge that SA constitute over 50% of Dstv subscribers, nigeria and Kenya probably constitute the rest of the significant Dstv subscribers numbers.

So how is DSTv responsible for the popularization of nigeria content across the continent with just 20 million subscribers.
I'm not talking about Internet based streaming sites like Netflix and Amazon... That's what I mean by day to day television.

And when did I acknowledge that SA constitute over 50% of DSTVs subscribers?? Why would I ever say that when it's not even true?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:

- your shows ain't charting in SA bru....see pics

- show me grin

-nope South Africa is DSTVs biggest market by far with over 9 million subscribers, Nigeria only has 1.5million....in total Dstv has 21 millions plus subscribers..... Nigeria thus doesn't even make up 10% of Nigeria's market

Over 9 million subscribers of 20 million?

Are you not the one that made this statement??

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
I'm not talking about Internet based streaming sites like Netflix and Amazon... That's what I mean by day to day television.

And when did I acknowledge that SA constitute over 50% of DSTVs subscribers?? Why would I ever say that when it's not even true?

Day to day television of what?

They are only 20 million Dstv subscribers.

Nollywood is popular in all Sub-Saharan African countries of almost 800 million people

How did Dstv help us achieve that with a measly 20 million subscribers?

Half of whom are from South Africa and don’t even watch our shows according to you .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Updates on Nigerian Ports 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shaytun:

Day to day television of what?

They are only 20 million Dstv subscribers.

Nollywood is popular in all Sub-Saharan African countries of almost 800 million people

How did Dstv help us achieve that with a measly 20 million subscribers?

Half of whom are from South Africa and don’t even watch our shows according to you .
- your nollywood movies are streamed on dstv
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shaytun:

Over 9 million subscribers of 20 million?

Are you not the one that made this statement??
is 9 more than 50% of 20?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
samorobo:

Ehmmm it’s a flyover as far as I can tell ,the expressway tag is just a charade. I understand I have ruffled your feathers a bit with evidence and that’s okay.
And no I am not part of Julian tribe. Heck you even know his full name (something I don’t even know). But hey I just posted more of his video. You might as well go check em out,that’s if you already haven’t grin grin

Why did you post more of his video yet no one wants them here sammy?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:

bruh, whatever happened to never taking the thread seriously? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tayser:

bruh, whatever happened to never taking the thread seriously? grin
who said I'm taking it seriously?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
who said I'm taking it seriously?

You were clearly pissed off
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tayser:

You were clearly pissed off
according to who? You?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
jl115:
according to who? You?

I've seen you discussing local issues in SA, including how the incessant load shedding has grossly affected you. We did not get mad like you when Kenyan politics was discussed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tayser:

I've seen you discussing local issues in SA, including how the incessant load shedding has grossly affected you. We did not get mad like you when Kenyan politics was discussed.
my bru I'm not mad at all that you guys discussed Kenyan politics... I simply pointed out @saddamochiege00 hypocrisy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.