Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Experience In An Interview Session - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience In An Interview Session (13473 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / My Interview Session Today.... What Do You Think / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by deathwing(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2016
'My experience in an interview session' without anything about your experience in the damn session. What a waste of space. smh

Headmaster055:
It was a lovely morning when I was called to report for an interview that was slated for 8am the next morning.....I was filled with joy for the opportunity to even be invited...I was unable to sleep throughout the night...I was busy wondering how it will look like and the nature of questions to expect...finally the day was here, I dressed up in my brown long sleeves packing shirt on top of my black trousers and my black shoe....I complimented it with my black slim tie...I was there before 7:30am. I went to the receptionist to ask for direction....she told me to sit down...while sitting I was praying and wondering how the interview will look like. A man came to where I was siting down....initially I thought he was the one that will interview me...not knowing that he too is an applicant like myself. I was there sitting until around 10:30 when a slip was passed round for us( 5 ) to fill our names and signature, later I was called in to a big hall with three persons for interview......it was tough...I was sweating.....but thank God....all went well....still expecting their call....Pray for me guys.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Spidermon: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
....and someone was asking why Mark Zuckerberg didnt meet with Nairaland's owner when he came to Nigeria. Just look at this crap thread making front page for God's sake...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
It was a lovely morning when I was called to report for an interview that was slated for 8am the next morning.....I was filled with joy for the opportunity to even be invited...I was unable to sleep throughout the night...I was busy wondering how it will look like and the nature of questions to expect...finally the day was here, I dressed up in my brown long sleeves packing shirt on top of my black trousers and my black shoe....I complimented it with my black slim tie...I was there before 7:30am. I went to the receptionist to ask for direction....she told me to sit down...while sitting I was praying and wondering how the interview will look like. A man came to where I was siting down....initially I thought he was the one that will interview me...not knowing that he too is an applicant like myself. I was there sitting until around 10:30 when a slip was passed round for us( 5 ) to fill our names and signature, later I was called in to a big hall with three persons for interview......it was tough...I was sweating.....but thank God....all went well....still expecting their call....Pray for me guys.
incase of next time, NEVER wear dull colors for interviews(brown shirt). You might have looked good, but its a no)... you could do a white shirt or a sky blue shirt with a a navy blue tie and navy blue pants or back tie and black pants... Those colors seem to work magic as they make you look smart and bold.... Good luck with the interview... I pray you get it as it will be a thing of joy in these times....

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by sinola(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:

Guy,i pray u get the job but stop creating thread on personal issues like this because you'll never know whether your employer are here reading this

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Headmaster055(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nd it came to pass...Finally got d job...thanks to those who prayed for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Northern Teller Jobs (19 Positions) / Schneider Electric Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Can High Blood Pressure Screen Me Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.