Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Experience In An Interview Session - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience In An Interview Session (13476 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / My Interview Session Today.... What Do You Think / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by eddyddon234(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2016
what is the moral lesson of this writeup
cry
just wasted my time and mb... cry

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Ifebazz(m): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
I was a lovely morning when I was called to report for an interview that was slated for 8am the next morning.....I was fill with joy for the opportunity to even be invited...I was unable to sleep throughout the night...I was busy wondering how it will look like nd d nature of questions to expect...finally d day was here, I dressed up in my brown long sleeves packing shirt on top of my black trousers nd my black shoe....I compliment it with my black slim tie...I was there before 7:30am. I went to the receptionist to ask for direction....she told me to sit down...while sitting I was praying and wondering how the interview will look like. A man came to where I was siting down....initially I thought he was the one that will interview me...not knowing that he too is an applicant like myself. I was there sitting until around 10:30 when a slip was passed round for us( 5 ) to fill our names nd signature, later I was called in to a big hall with three persons for interview......it was tough...I was sweating.....bt tank God....all went well....still expecting der call....Pray for me guys.
Interview session not section. I just you didn't give them all these your grammar and abbreviations because if you did, hmm, I'll wish you what you did to yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by opillar(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2016
soo, what do we learn from this one now?! angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by engrshakespeare: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
NOne of Ur BUsiness...if U ar nt comfortable with it beta get d f*ck out.

With this kind bad mouth na im you dey expect prayers, u go get am.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Jidibia(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Argh!!! The Nigerian economy recession is really affecting nairaland. Trash......

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by redcliff: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:

That moment you realize it was ur employer's comment you replied to in such manner.. but its none of my business... lmao!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by engrshakespeare: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2016
;DThis is meant to be in trash section walahi. Soon if you mess you go post am here.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Jidibia(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
Hian!!! Infact eh, na curse dem go tek follow u from here. Hediot

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Lushka(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Interview section OR session. No wonder.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by tjay01(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2016
This material dosent deserve front page. The op only told us how he was invited for an interview and went there. There was no experience shared.

Its like coming here to say i watched telemundo till 12am till i fell asleep last nite and now am awake.

Its either d moderator didnt read d material or his idea of moving materials to FP is different from ours.

@Seun pls take note.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2016
And this just made fp.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2016
there is nothing to experience about this 'interview ' .what you need is a job experience and not interview experience. you don serve?

highest now, nah sales boy job. you just make me waste time open thread

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by oglalasioux(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2016
How did this make front page? There's no experience shared in the post. The title should have been 'how I dressed for an interview'.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by ahmedox(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
So for every Interview you attend, you must create a thread? Your head dey there Headmaster.
Are you employable?
Well done ooo. Eyalaya
I went for an interview last week and I was told that they will give me a call on Saturday but I haven't received any call till this Monday. Is it okay for me to call the firm and know what's up? Anyone should help me with answer pls
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2016
If you have their contact, pls do.
ahmedox:

I went for an interview last week and I was told that they will give me a call on Saturday but I haven't received any call till this Monday. Is it okay for me to call the firm and know what's up? Anyone should help me with answer pls

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by moneyMouthed: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2016
And just how did this get to the Front Page? Something must be wrong somewhere o. Nairaland needs to have a back page where such poo belongs

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by omenpetrol: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Session not SECTION

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by benueguy(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
Kids everywhere. Why are you guys quick to insult What do you derive from it?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Dayoara: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Similar experience i had last week...#Recruitment Saga.
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by DjAndroid: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
omenpetrol:
Session not SECTION

And the ill-educated mod pushed it to the front page just like that.

Its like Seun employed a new mod, such errors are too many on the frontpage these days.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by ooluwasinzu(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2016
but to be realistic.,. if every job seeker share their interview "section", I'm sure that would be the only thing on fp. the annoying part,..this one just narrated crap. pure crap. no information bout the interview itself, the questions, what he thinks would give him an edge.

the mods tho

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by rolabell(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2016
this is whackest post have seen hitting FP!! #Gosh

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by zikter(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2016
op come and read comments o. see bashing upandan.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by ahmedox(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
If you have their contact, pls do.
Thanks
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2016
i woke up to this shiit ,, does topics randomly appear on frontpage or d mod is high on warri skunk .... Worst FP topic ever!
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by peter(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]BULLSHIT THREAD..... tongue

Dnt mind the mods....they are only good at giving bans

undecidedShits on topic grin
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by ped007(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
What if this guy is one of ur interviewers

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by guassian: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
It was a lovely morning when I was called to report for an interview that was slated for 8am the next morning.....I was filled with joy for the opportunity to even be invited...I was unable to sleep throughout the night...I was busy wondering how it will look like and the nature of questions to expect...finally the day was here, I dressed up in my brown long sleeves packing shirt on top of my black trousers and my black shoe....I complimented it with my black slim tie...I was there before 7:30am. I went to the receptionist to ask for direction....she told me to sit down...while sitting I was praying and wondering how the interview will look like. A man came to where I was siting down....initially I thought he was the one that will interview me...not knowing that he too is an applicant like myself. I was there sitting until around 10:30 when a slip was passed round for us( 5 ) to fill our names and signature, later I was called in to a big hall with three persons for interview......it was tough...I was sweating.....but thank God....all went well....still expecting their call....Pray for me guys.

I think moderators on NL are bias. The important and educative post they will not bring to front page except the useless once.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by stebell(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:

Look at the kind of language yu are using for people yu want to pray for you.
My guy, cant even see the experience as claimed by you.

The Lord is your strength broda.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by pek(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
For an applicant to have this type of attitude, it surely speaks a lot. Young man, you don't know the power of social media.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by XaintJoel20: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2016
How did this gibberish make front page?

The moderator that pushed this to front page should report himself/herself at my desk immediately....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Headmaster055(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2016
pek:
For an applicant to have this type of attitude, it surely speaks a lot. Young man, you don't know the power of social media.
I shd nt reply wen insulted because I am an applicant right?...I am nt a beggar anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Schneider Electric Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / How Can One Detect Job Invitations That Are Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.