Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. (4094 Views)

Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More / I Wonder What Some Nairaland Girls Are Doing Right Now? / I Bow For Some Nairaland Girls Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
If a lady stays online 24hours, comments, argue, rants ,and keeps forming feminist online....e.g estesfacian, kingchesspuff undecided

If you open every thread and she's first to comment grin e.g crazy queen grin

If she keeps insulting men ,and blaming them for every dxxk they suck e.g undecided

please run!!! They are jobless and lazy... If you pm them and finally date them they are going to leech on you, finish ur salary, you'll become BROKE grin grin....and you will come here to complain that girls are bxtches and leeches grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by cruzita(f): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Confirmer(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
And you noticed all the Characters by staying offline undecided get busy bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by divinehand2003(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
True talk bro.
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hahaha cheesy
you couldn't even mention our minikers? grin
what you was afraid I'd fight with you? cheesy
••••• I won't. wink
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by yorhmienerd(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
If a lady stays online 24hours, comments, argue, rants ,and keeps forming feminist online....e.g estesfacian, kingchesspuff undecided

If she keeps insulting men ,and blaming them for every thing e.g undecided

please run!!! They are jobless and lazy... If you pm them and finally date them they are going to leech on you, finish ur salary grin....and you will come here to complain that girls are bxtches and leeches grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha cheesy
you couldn't even mention our minikers? grin
what you was afraid I'd fight with you? cheesy
••••• I won't. wink

You're the king of cheese balls + puff puff grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Topestbilly(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Then keep to your lane... simple!
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
But am about to ask colik out on a date... cry meh...nevermind... Am asking her out anyway! tongue
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Budweiser:

You're the king of cheese balls + puff puff grin
And yer a alcoholic drink cheesy lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romancer:
But am about to ask colik out on a date... cry
meh...nevermind... Am asking her out anyway! tongue

Huh? undecided
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romancer:
But am about to ask colik out on a date... cry
meh...nevermind... Am asking her out anyway! tongue
ASSLICKER undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Huh? undecided
Heh grin
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
And yer a alcoholic drink cheesy lipsrsealed

Good one grin
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
ASSLICKER undecided
what do u want me to lick b4? angry
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Budweiser:

Good one grin
what you doin' with a moniker like that?
You know them things can make you pregnant undecided

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Huh? undecided
isn't that what we discussed?smiley
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Erniesmallzzy, iamnawty, misshatey, kingchezzypuff are bunch of jobless .....

Mai no talk
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

If she keeps insulting men ,and blaming them for every dxxk they suck e.g undecided

please run!!! They are jobless and lazy... If you pm them and finally date them they are going to leech on you, finish ur salary, you'll become BROKE grin grin....and you will come here to complain that girls are bxtches and leeches grin grin grin
Seconded op,as in they will come here to form meanwhile they can beg for africa.Dammm hungry ladies everywhere. angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romancer:
what do u want me to lick b4? angry
pooccy angry angry
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romancer:
isn't that what we discussed?smiley

I have no idea when we had that discussion.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you should know that you're on a very long thing. .
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
pooccy angry angry
GO N DIE!
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

I have no idea when we had that discussion.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you should know that you're on a very long thing. .
you dont mean it

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romancer:
you dont mean it
grin
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
*rolls eye* undecided well done oh, Mr jobFULL
PoliticalThuG:

Mai no talk

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

grin
wanted to see your teeth grin was Kidding anyway... tongue how are you today? cool
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Mai no talk
Actually, I'm not. But the work I do sucks!
•••••
But I KNOW you are indeed jobless ,Thug
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romancer:
wanted to see your teeth grin was Kidding anyway... tongue
how are you today? cool

I'm fine Oh....How're you?
I hope you went to Church. . .
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Actually, I'm not. But the work I do sucks!
•••••
But I KNOW you are indeed jobless ,Thug
cheesy
Wjat do you do sweet puff puff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / Guys Access Her. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.