Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) (52810 Views)

Updated Gmail App Fails To Bring New Mail Inbox / Bigger Or Longer? Tecno Mobile Asks Fans How They Like It (see Funny Replies) / If Your Babe Asks You For Iphone 7 - What Will Be Your Response? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lool cheesy
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by maryjan8(f): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by KellyFORMAT(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by golddust6000(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
benueguy:
Zero time(s). Only irresponsible men (boys) have skeleton in their cupboards. Collect a person's phone, WhatsApp locked, gallery, locked, everything locked. As if they're in cult. Mtchewww
My gf lock anything unlockable on her phone, even the phone pin code is mark of the beast code! I will show her craze when i come back from my trip, she will open everything on her phone or we break up

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by omotommy84(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Only a silly person will collect someone's phone and go to Facebook, whatsapp, etc. Respect people's privacy

5 Likes

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Judeoxide(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
With all the app for hiding files and folders
Well some are still Lerner
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by henrydadon(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
That why all this lock app are making wave these days
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Bookiemart01(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Me I don grow before I get phone nah cheesy cheesy

miremoses:
Lol..how Many Of You Have Being A Victim Of This

It pains a lot yah.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Have not tried it once cos i have no skeleton in my cupboard
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by omotommy84(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
1bkaye:
Lool cheesy
lol
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Reminds me of the time one of my old aunties picked up one of my phones, she went through it for like 2 hours, the old woman felt alive again, dont ask me why grin grin cheesy

Hahahaha..I can imagine. Come to think of it, you might have eventually spiced up her relationship (marriage etc.) for the best.

grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by IceDude(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
LMAO....I wont hesitate to give anybody my phone cos u cant find dirty stuffs in it.

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
DIFY20:
Y is d son looking older Dan d father
lyk u dan get am.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by omotommy84(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
benueguy:
Zero time(s). Only irresponsible men (boys) have skeleton in their cupboards. Collect a person's phone, WhatsApp locked, gallery, locked, everything locked. As if they're in cult. Mtchewww
only a silly person will collect someone's phone and go to Facebook, whatsapp etc respect people's privacy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by sod09(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
I was sleeping and woke up to see him with my phone and was comfortably pressing it....he was jus smiling, I knew I was in for it cos d whole of d phone na mojo day dere
he went to buy torch light phone and collect my x6 symbian phone.... cryI was sleeping and woke up to see him with my phone and was comfortably pressing it....he was jus smiling, I knew I was in for it cos d whole of d phone na mojo day dere
he went to buy torch light phone and collect my x6 symbian phone....

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by George2016(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Guy i don laf Hahahahahahahha...

Before i dey doam but now guy am a different person.

But those bad things in the phone they disgraced personoooo.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Wetin u sef dey find for person phone? your destiny lost? grin grin

bros, cut him some slack grin grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by IMASTEX: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Bookiemart01(f): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
People go through text messages, photo gallery and videos actually. Facebook is stressful abeg grin grin

omotommy84:
only a silly person will collect someone's phone and go to Facebook, whatsapp etc respect people's privacy
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by waShine(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
miremoses:

It pains a lot yah.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kinglekan: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
bros, cut him some slack grin grin grin

See as him dey para ontop another person phone.
Just be like make person dey vex sey you put padlock for your house gate, con lock the main entrance, still lock your room door. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by obinna58(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
this shit is not for me their ar many hide app roaming all over the internet
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:

See as him dey para ontop another person phone.
Just be like make person dey vex sey you put padlock for your house gate, con lock the main entrance, still lock your room door. grin grin grin

your destiny lost? grin grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Sike(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Real shiiii
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by waShine(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
miremoses:

It pains a lot yah.
"WASHINE" Carwash again

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin see grind wey papa don't know
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kinglekan: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
your destiny lost? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin.. Na the best question to ask am be that.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bullyharry:

Lolz

I am Bully the son of Harry

undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by beautiful232(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
I remember who did this to me

GOD is watching you with 3D
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Fundango: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Reminds me of the time one of my old aunties picked up one of my phones, she went through it for like 2 hours, the old woman felt alive again, dont ask me why grin grin cheesy
am a novice grin pls what make her feel alive?grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by genieluv(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
It has happened to many
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by danieljessy: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
obinna58:
this shit is not for me their ar many hide app roaming all over the internet
nia make ona dey lock evritin 4 fone..a person(open fone,wan use calculator open am,wan make call d same,txt msg d same,contact d same,evritin is locked)some mumu will use diff password 4 diff app nd later dey 4gt n dat part in d fone is gone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.