Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) (52815 Views)

Updated Gmail App Fails To Bring New Mail Inbox / Bigger Or Longer? Tecno Mobile Asks Fans How They Like It (see Funny Replies) / If Your Babe Asks You For Iphone 7 - What Will Be Your Response? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by situationroom: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
Lol I never did this. I've got nothing to hide. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

abeg no vex o.. u never see all this ting u d find??

3 Likes

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Tanyabee(f): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Reminds me of the time one of my old aunties picked up one of my phones, she went through it for like 2 hours, the old woman felt alive again, dont ask me why grin grin cheesy
Why?
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by ladyF(f): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
situationroom:

abeg no vex o.. u never see all this ting u d find??
lol... I still need more Skrill grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Kiddominant(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
DIFY20:
Why is the son looking older than the father?
Follow me ask the OP ooo, Imagine.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Xtanixlax(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:

[b][color=#770077] [font=serif][i] Wetin u sef dey find for person phone? your destiny lost? grin grin
epic reply U gan get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by dahdah: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
benueguy:
Zero time(s). Only irresponsible men (boys) have skeleton in their cupboards. Collect a person's phone, WhatsApp locked, gallery, locked, everything locked. As if they're in cult. Mtchewww

No bro, Hiding them doesn't mean someone is irresponsible nor does it mean that someone have skeleton in his/her cupboard , I hide my banking mobile app and whatsapp, I hide the Whatsapp cos of 'DAMMY' my younger sister, she would read my conversation with my gf and later use most of it to talk to me, and I hide my mobile banking app cos of my shop attendants , the pin to unlock it is what they don't know cos they have access to many things abt me. It doesn't mean I'm irresponsible sir.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
It happened several yrs ago wen my younger bro who loves to password his phone slept off while watching x-rated film on d phone nd my dad went into his room to get somtin nd met him soundly asleep wit d video still playing...
U can imagine d kind beating he got dat night.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kinglekan: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Xtanixlax:

epic reply
U gan get bad mouth

Na joke i dey oo grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by benueguy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
dahdah:

No bro, Hiding them doesn't mean someone is irresponsible nor does it mean that someone have skeleton in his/her cupboard , I hide my banking mobile app and whatsapp, I hide the Whatsapp cos of 'DAMMY' my younger sister, she would read my conversation with my gf and later use most of it to talk to me, and I hide my mobile banking app cos of my shop attendants , the pin to unlock it is what they don't know cos they have access to many things abt me. It doesn't mean I'm irresponsible sir.
U have a reasonable answer to that. But what do u have to say about a married man whose phone I collected to see his beautiful daughter (I wasn't around during his wedding. We met after some years later and he told me he has a daughter. I collect phone to see pictures, only to be disappointed that he locked it. Checked other applications too but they were also locked. Wetin u go tell me?
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by benueguy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Wetin u sef dey find for person phone? your destiny lost? grin grin
Lol... No sir.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by benueguy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
hemucology:

That is normal thing to locked the important part on the phone ok
The only security wey my phone get na pattern lock. Once U get access to that, U get access to everything about me. I no dey delete my msgs sef. I have messages of 2015 still on my phone. My WhatsApp na him worse pass. Na recently I delete some messages cos the phone dey lag. It baffles me why people lock their phones upandan
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:

JESUS!! Choi...

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Greenbullet(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
fflamingo:
long time ago, when I don't know about streaming, I do download. download and fix this heavenly thing in a deep file(even me wey keep ham no dey see ham sometime). that was how the devilish brother to my gf wanna be to overprotective to her sister. me too I don hide every unclean stuff, deleted messages oh. that was how this devilish uncle open my file ransacked it. in short he saw the heavenly thing. worst thing is he should have asked be one on one, that was how he asked me when all their family dey parlor, me self I dey play game. it wasn't funny cos I can't explain. the preaching I receive from the mother and the brother that day I no fit explain
s.hit man the shame
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by dahdah: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
benueguy:

U have a reasonable answer to that. But what do u have to say about a married man whose phone I collected to see his beautiful daughter (I wasn't around during his wedding. We met after some years later and he told me he has a daughter. I collect phone to see pictures, only to be disappointed that he locked it. Checked other applications too but they were also locked. Wetin u go tell me?

Married Man!!! I don't know what to call that Bro.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by mackenzie007(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

Demmiht!!! I love when she says its ladyF again. grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by inikamoze(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
benueguy:
Zero time(s). Only irresponsible men (boys) have skeleton in their cupboards. Collect a person's phone, WhatsApp locked, gallery, locked, everything locked. As if they're in cult. Mtchewww

Wetin you dey find inside other people's phones? Busy body
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kinglekan: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
benueguy:
Lol... No sir.
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kecee99(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drew0:

undecided
hahahahahaha
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
benueguy:
So someone will now collect my phone and go thru all my 3000 pictures and 20 movies with 50% Ba3 abi....
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Bamz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
mackenzie007:

Demmiht!!! I love when she says its ladyF again. grin grin wink

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by deuce07(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
He coulda just asked the poor boy
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kwencypresh(f): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:
grin grin grin grin.. Na the best question to ask am be that.
Take am easy
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:

You want to gamble...?
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Beamborla(f): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:

The venoms from your thumb ehn, no be here
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by herald9: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
When dad was going through my phone once, my only fear was the numerous pics I snapped with girls.

You know I actually look so innocent in real life that you'd swear I know nothing about the opposite sex.

And I enjoy being that way.
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by ladyF(f): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You want to gamble...?
Ermmm...ermmm... grin

Your French is quite bad tho... grin Le iPopAlomo on Twitter n'est pas moi...

1 Like

Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kinglekan: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
kwencypresh:
Take am easy

Mama Presh I hail ooo grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by kinglekan: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beamborla:

The venoms from your thumb ehn, no be here

Abimbola mi shey sumbori cannur play again ni grin grin
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by sirxbit(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
smithsydny:
Lol. Talk nah.. U just drop half gist.. Talk talk
aproko go kill u one day
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by fembeloved: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2016
lol, na gobe be that o
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by Juniorbuba(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Yup,all that is 4 small boiz real men no nid am
Re: When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) by iPopAlomo(m): 2:20am On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:

Ermmm...ermmm... grin

Your French is quite bad tho... grin Le iPopAlomo on Twitter n'est pas moi...

Je sais... vous me enseigner...? Je parle la lang Français... petit a petit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.