Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Mature Minds Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Only (533 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Minds Only by yetty247(f): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
If you started dating a girl from sec skul...u both graduated nd ur parents couldn't sponsor u again nd dat gurl due 2 d love she has 4 u,she used her own skul fees to sponsor without her parents idea. When u got to second year..her parents knew nd they arrested u nd her father disowned her...she started a minor busines nd was doing well....after 4 months whch u spent in prison..she came nd pleaded and u 4gve her 4 wah her parents did to u. Then from the little she saved 4rm dat busines she helpd u nd u startd skul again....nw u ave graduated nd ur lukin 4 a job...she also got one for u 4rm her father's friend...when u went for interview u passed nd started work. You are now a big nd rich guy and also loyal and faithful to your boss which made him like u xo much that sum co-workers envied it. Your boss is now old...doctors said he has 2 months to live cuz of the sickness he has....he has no male child buh only a daughter Now ur boss wants u to marry his daughter and inherit his empire. What will you do??
Re: Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Now this is where o say one needs understanding.. I will call my babe and tell her wats up.. Its going to be difficult ooo yes. Its really about the money but my gal will get all the funding she needs fly her abroad oo. Life doesn't always give us wat we wish for. There are some blessings we dont understand how it works. It's for her i made it in lifĂȘ. She knows that. Wat we all need in life is happiness thats it. But like i said i wont leave until shes happy and comfortable in lifĂȘ.
Re: Mature Minds Only by achinaboy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
this is a complicated and compacted situation,personally, i wll not marry my boss daughter,i will try to explain to my boss the situation,and hope they still let me work with the company
Re: Mature Minds Only by esxty(f): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
very few people will stand for you when you are down,I will advice you to marry your girlfriend and both of you can build an empire with focus

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Happiest Moment Of Your Life / Excerpt From Paranormal Intimate Romance Novella Abiku: A Battle Of Gods / Is There Any Fun In Cheating On Your Patner?? .... I Think It's Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.