Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. (3499 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. by Shamstiel: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
I know you are praying for an extra boobs and ass but I am sorry for your futurr because it will definitely turn out like this!

Guess what, no one will even want to sit beside you then because you will look shrinked and dried out but those sexy moderate looking hotties will look like models by then I mean wink

1 Like

Re: Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
So disgusting... I almost vomited... #spits out#

1 Like

Re: Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. by Flexherbal(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
They still manage to smile.
Re: Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. by firstking01(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your New Wife Does This? ( Photo) / Boyfriend Is Begging Me To Come Over To His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.