Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace (13723 Views)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Ondo APC Primaries : Tinubu's Camp In Disarray / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by Mendelssohn(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2016
The better for them to quickly put their house in order to avoid scoring an own goal.
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by megaweight(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Game of throne. Jagaban eye don red.
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by FagsamPHP(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2016
k
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by miqos02(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2016
tinsel:
The Northen Mafia within the corridors of power in Abuja installed Akeredolu in order to check Tinubu in 2019. But for sure APC came out badly injured in Ondo State. How this will affect them in the poll, I don't know yet.
Also Tinubu did not play this game well. He would have pressurized Abraham to step down for Borroface Knowing the political chess game against him. He has been royal to the core right from inception.
But indeed I am surprised at Buhari for allowing his boys to try to decimate Tinubu, with all Tinubu did for him. If he has listened to Tinubu instead of his own people, he would not have been in this mess with the National Assembly and yet he refused to learn.
how are you sure tinubu didnt sponsor both abraham and akeredolu

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by Carmal90(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
tinsel:
The Northen Mafia within the corridors of power in Abuja installed Akeredolu in order to check Tinubu in 2019. But for sure APC came out badly injured in Ondo State. How this will affect them in the poll, I don't know yet.
Also Tinubu did not play this game well. He would have pressurized Abraham to step down for Borroface Knowing the political chess game against him. He has been royal to the core right from inception.
But indeed I am surprised at Buhari for allowing his boys to try to decimate Tinubu, with all Tinubu did for him. If he has listened to Tinubu instead of his own people, he would not have been in this mess with the National Assembly and yet he refused to learn.

U are on point sir, same thing am saying on a thread yesterday before people that are sad that there tin god lost election started screaming at me...
Tinubu mess up, he should have at least pleaded with prof ajayi to step down for his candidate and compensate him dearly
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Carmal90:

U are on point sir, same thing am saying on a thread yesterday before people that are sad that there tin god lost election started screaming at me...
Tinubu mess up, he should have at least pleaded with prof ajayi to step down for his candidate and compensate him dearly
There are lots of questions to ask...

1. How sure are you that Tinubu didn't play double card of Abraham and Rotimi? Beside, Abraham's support could be an illusion to install Aketi again. Like what happened in Kwara 2011

2. How sure are you that Aketi is a tool to fight BAT by some factions of APC? Let's leave conspiracy theories aside.

3. Has Aketi shown disloyalty to BAT in recent times? If he has then to what extent?

Thing is that politics is very complex, it requires thorough understanding. Events will really give a give of what transpired.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by Carmal90(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There are lots of questions to ask...

1. How sure are you that Tinubu didn't play double card of Abraham and Rotimi? Beside, Abraham's support could be an illusion to install Aketi again. Like what happened in Kwara 2011

2. How sure are you that Aketi is a tool to fight BAT by some factions of APC? Let's leave conspiracy theories aside.

3. Has Aketi shown disloyalty to BAT in recent times? If he has then to what extent?

Thing is that politics is very complex, it requires thorough understanding. Events will really give a give of what transpired.

1. How are u sure he played double cardwhy aketi when prof ajayi is there??
2.Aketi and tinubu are not on talking term, this emanates from picking of prof osinbanjo as vice president...pls ask if u don't know .
3.Aketi has anger issues and from insider he is not on talking term with Tinubu..
4. I know politics is very complex that requires thorough understanding, but recent happenings clearly shows aketi is d candidate of el rufai,fashola and Indirectly buhari candidate.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by bolinxman: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2016
egift:
Funny politicians. They should unite behind the winner. Only one person can be the winner.
Aketi is on his own. He cannot win the governorship election ,many APC members will work against him.He's an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by RockHard: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2016
The election has come and gone but if the APC is serious about winning this coming election they had better close ranks else they're doomed because Aketi still has a long battle ahead.

And for those writting off BAT, I laugh in Egun. cheesy Let me take you lots down memory lane, to the year 1979 when Awolowo openly endorsed Emmaneul Alayande against a much younger Bola Ige before the 1979 Oyo state primaries to select the UPN governorship candidate and AWO'S CANDIDATE LOST TO IGE who went on to win that election (though the same Ige later lost re-election to the NPN's Omololu Olunloyo after refusing Awo's suggestion not to go for re-election). So there's a precedent for this sort of thing.

That Awo's candidate lost to Ige then didn't diminish Awo's position as the Generalissimo of SW Politics in his time, neither will it happen in BAT's case. So make all of una calm down.
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by Kaira333: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
I watched counting life on Tvc, all I was hearing was oke, oke, oke, then Abraham, Abraham b4 hearing Akeredelu abi wetin? I was so surprised dat d man won I was even thinking dat maybe he is oke in abbreviation.
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by Tsongz(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
sosanova:
grin grin grin

This is how They will keep fighting and PDP will win Ondo State in November.
grin and who's gonna represent PDP out of the two candidates presented by the two factions
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by mikki123(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=dayo23 post=49086879]What is all this fuse about self, Tinubu this Tinubu that....makr una free Jagaban abeg!!! Beside Akeredolu is still is person. How can PDP win in Ondo? It practically impossible. Mimiko from Ondo town rules for 8yrs and is bringing another useless thief from the same Ondo town to rule us. This will be one of the most cheapest election for APC To win
Is Eyitayo Jegede from Ondo?

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Carmal90:

1. How are u sure he played double cardwhy aketi when prof ajayi is there??
2.Aketi and tinubu are not on talking term, this emanates from picking of prof osinbanjo as vice president...pls ask if u don't know .
3.Aketi has anger issues and from insider he is not on talking term with Tinubu..
4. I know politics is very complex that requires thorough understanding, but recent happenings clearly shows aketi is d candidate of el rufai,fashola and Indirectly buhari candidate.
Like I said Politics can be complex and Time will tell. I haven't concluded yet. But seriously, was Aketi expecting to be GMB's VP in 2015?
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by Carmal90(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Like I said Politics can be complex and Time will tell. I haven't concluded yet. But seriously, was Aketi expecting to be GMB's VP in 2015?

Yes he was...
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Carmal90:

Yes he was...
Let us see how it unfolds
Re: Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace by Carmal90(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Let us see how it unfolds
Ohk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Conniving With The Police To Subvert Justice- APGA National Working Cmte / Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan / Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.