Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect (26166 Views)

Oro Community Disowns Arrested Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - See Picture / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) / "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Emeka71(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
I was robbed yesterday night at Ile-zik; I was pushing My bicycle home to Egbeda and I was carrying bag after Ikeja along and before Mongoro (by the local airport wall. 2 hooligans appeared and forcefully started jacking my pockets looking for money and tore my trouser in the process and took away my phone and even wanted to take My bicycle but I jacked the thing back from them. I went home partially naked yesterday night.
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by kingofthejungle(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
ncan go soon arrive

make I day observe from this pineapple tree
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Femich18(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2016
free2ryhme:
When will wee see saraki and dogaras face on newspaper that dey stolen money cry
That is a Long tin

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by elchymo: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2016
I no blame them. sad If to say there was constant power supply, shey dem go fit see gen to off for midnight?? I blame buhari for this... angry angry

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by thesicilian: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
to you.

tell that to an hungry man who's about to die but goes to steal. situations makes a man
I know sha, but isn't it better to beg than deprive others of their hard earned possessions?

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
thesicilian:

I know sha, but isn't it better to beg than deprive others of their hard earned possessions?
not everyone can beg. humans are full of pride. for someone to beg just know that person has killed the pride and accepted shame. not everyone can do that.

when people see a shoe shiner how do they address them? how do most people see them. as failures, poor, retched. tell me why I'll do such work.

until we learn to see every human as a human first then our society will continue to be hunted by the wild ones.

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Greenback: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
skyhighweb:
well atleast he has a reason to save life, not saying its a good thing but he put his love one first, brave but wrong kind of brave.

i dont know what you and kingadegoke are trying to say,theres absolutely no justification for criminality,its sheer wickedness..do u think its childsplay for someone to point a gun @you!? anything cudda happened and the next thing,bang,u are maimed or dead.
Crime doesnt pay..

2 Likes

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by adewalle1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
family is a weakness, sad... I pray u learn 4rm justice... Say nop 2 stealing
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Reference(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
proxillin:
All the sister is sick story is all bullcrap.

You are a criminal, period! no 2 ways to it.

You even had guns. You need to deposit 20,000 at the hospital and you can afford guns.

Death to you and your sister.

Economic recession...everyone blaming recession. I remember the dollar time...Vegetable sellers were blaming dollar too.

Edit:
Before anybody bash me. I have known poverty in the past. I didnt steal or kill anyone. I had to do bricklaying jobs, cut grass to pay my school fees.

So if I see any armed robber using poverty as excuse, it gets me pissed off.

Good one. When they say poverty, it is anything but a lack of financial resources. Rather, moral and mental poverty.

3 Likes

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by rusher14: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
proxillin:

You even had guns. You need to deposit 20,000 at the hospital and you can afford guns.

Economic recession...everyone blaming recession. I remember the dollar time...Vegetable sellers were blaming dollar too.

Edit:
Before anybody bash me. I have known poverty in the past. I didnt steal or kill anyone. I had to do bricklaying jobs, cut grass to pay my school fees.

Thank you my brother.

Are they the only ones that have experienced hard times?

A criminal is a criminal.

All they are waiting for is a little push to exhibit their innate character.

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by rusher14: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
elchymo:
I no blame them. sad If to say there was constant power supply, shey dem go fit see gen to off for midnight?? I blame buhari for this... angry angry

If light dey dem no go mind to saw off the NEPA pole.
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Greenback:

i dont know what you and kingadegoke are trying to say,theres absolutely no justification for criminality,its sheer wickedness..do u think its childsplay for someone to point a gun @you!? anything cudda happened and the next thing,bang,u are maimed or dead.
Crime doesnt pay..

I have a friend in a European country. he said even if you are packing shtts for a living you'd still be respected. any job you do there's dignity. he said they have almost zero crime rate there.

but Howfa naija. I was in a church and the pastor was preaching dressing. I almost died cos I didn't dress properly(not my fault, I had no cloths then). intimidation everywhere, you talk to a girl as an average guy you are looked at like a fool. poor people are seen as less humans.

nobody likes to be treated badly. rich or poor. so since our society has such structure tell me why there won't be desperation? even me Sef I can kill for money yes. I can kill.

until you murufuckers learn to respect everyone regardless, then monsters will never seize to torment our society. prayers will never work in that aspect. yes

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by odogwueast: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Now buhari cause am
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by skyhighweb(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Greenback:

Crime doesnt pay..

i hear u
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by IceDude(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bantino:
Na wah ooo

Times are really hard.

For the name checkers, how una wan take classify this one now (Ogbonna, Sadiq and Ishola) This is truly 'one Nigeria' grin grin
I sure say NCAN members dey confused right now

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Davash222(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
proxillin:

Edit:

My friend, goan sit down!!
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Greenback: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
I have a friend in a European country. he said even if you are packing shtts for a living you'd still be respected. any job you do there's dignity. he said they have almost zero crime rate there.

but Howfa naija. I was in a church and the pastor was preaching dressing. I almost died cos I didn't dress properly(not my fault, I had no cloths then). intimidation everywhere, you talk to a girl as an average guy you are looked at like a fool. poor people are seen as less humans.

nobody likes to be treated badly. rich or poor. so since our society has such structure tell me why there won't be desperation? even me Sef I can kill for money yes. I can kill.

until you murufuckers learn to respect everyone regardless, then monsters will never seize to torment our society. prayers will never work in that aspect. yes
skyhighweb,u see na?

Gudluck to una o..buh bye
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by IceDude(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Emeka71:
I was robbed yesterday night at Ile-zik; I was pushing My bicycle home to Egbeda and I was carrying bag after Ikeja along and before Mongoro (by the local airport wall. 2 hooligans appeared and forcefully started jacking my pockets looking for money and tore my trouser in the process and took away my phone and even wanted to take My bicycle but I jacked the thing back from them. I went home partially naked yesterday night.

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Chuksyno(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
proxillin:

Edit:

Well quoted guy. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Yewandequeen(f): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
skyhighweb:
well atleast he has a reason to save life, not saying its a good thing but he put his love one first, brave but wrong kind of brave.

Yea right.
I feel for him though.
Things we do for our loved ones.
I just don't like the fact that his efforts are in vain.

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by CertifiedMosio(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
NCAN lagos chapter Names been jot down for reference...
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Yewandequeen(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
proxillin:

Edit:

He didn't buy the guns, am sure the other three guys he met have been in the business for long thus they already possess the ammunitions.

Note: I don't support criminality.
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Maxcollins042(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
proxillin:

Edit:

Before you started throwing punches to the air you should have showed a little empathy?

Did you consider the time frame that the deposit was needed in order to save his sister's life?

What if the time frame is short,would brick laying generate N20,000 abi N10,000 at such short notice?

Am not in anyway justifying his action but conditions like his such as losing a loved one and you are handicapped can make you do the unthinkable. We should pray not to find ourselves in such position.
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by proxillin(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Before you started throwing punches to the air you should have showed a little empathy?

Did you consider the time frame that the deposit was needed in order to save his sister's life?

What if the time frame is short,would brick laying generate N20,000 abi N10,000 at such short notice?

Am not in anyway justifying his action but conditions like his such as losing a loved one and you are handicapped can make you do the unthinkable. We should pray not to find ourselves in such position.

Amen if his story is true. They always have a story. They always blame some else but themselves when they are caught.

Thank God he didnt blame the devil this time around. It seems people are blaming the devil these days.

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Maxcollins042(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
proxillin:

Amen if his story is true. They always have a story. They always blame some else but themselves when they are caught.

Thank God he didnt blame the devil this time around. It seems people are blaming the devil these days.
Yea. I guess his story is genuine considering he didn't heap the blame on the devil or on unemployment.
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Genesis2000(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrImole:
May God switch off the generator of your lives.

Haba that's too hash now..
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by T3Amo(f): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maxcollins042:

But he can't consider other people. Who knows how long their victims suffered to get what they now have. A lot of innocent people loose their lives during such robberies. Are they not losing their loved ones too ?

Truth is everyone has their problems and some people work very hard to get where they are. Everyone has a choice. I know of a guy who grew up very poor. He had one pair of jeans and no shoes, but today he is a doctor. He could have easily turned to crime but he did not.

People who commit crimes are simply lazy and evil and no matter how poor you are there is no justification for it. Imagine if everyone who is poor, or going through hardships decides to do crime, what would happen to the country?

1 Like

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Genesis2000(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Francon:
Ishola and Sadiq you have lured Isaac Ogbonna to a lucrative business eh kwa?! lipsrsealed

you see, one thing that kill a man is greed.

After you have collected everything he had, you still go on to demand for his car key. What a pity.
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by sorepco(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
There r 2 isholas...u no read??
Bantino:
Na wah ooo

Times are really hard.

For the name checkers, how una wan take classify this one now (Ogbonna, Sadiq and Ishola) This is truly 'one Nigeria' grin grin
Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by proxillin(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
T3Amo:

But he can't consider other people. Who knows how long their victims suffered to get what they now have. A lot of innocent people loose their lives during such robberies. Are they not losing their loved ones too ?

Truth is everyone has their problems and some people work very hard to get where they are. Everyone has a choice. I know of a guy who grew up very poor. He had one pair of jeans and no shoes, but today he is a doctor. He could have easily turned to crime but he did not.

People who commit crimes are simply lazy and evil and no matter how poor you are there is no justification for it. Imagine if everyone who is poor, or going through hardships decides to do crime, what would happen to the country?

God bless you. The only people poverty can kill are handicaps. And they dont steal, they beg.

Outside handicaps, I dont see any reason why anybody should go into crime...

I didnt go into crime when I was using roasted corn to swallow garri. When I was having cassava as three square meal, I didnt steal a kobo from anyone. I survived, I am not yet at Dangote level, but i bless God.

2 Likes

Re: We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect by Genesis2000(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:
The best thing is

Once it's midnight, you either put off your generator or don't go out when it goes off or starts misbehaving

Period!!!

I concour.

Am guily of this, always go out in the midnight to checked on my gen, especially if it is off.

I think i will stop using it till day break.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Regains Freedom; N5M Ransom Paid / Woman Fakes Pregnancy, Steals Two-week-old Baby (pictured) / Two Nigerians Have Been Sent To 12 Years In Prison In Vietnam For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.