Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) (4472 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen, 2007 mbgn refused to congratulate the 2014 mbgn 21 year old, Iheoma Nnadi on her engagement. Munachi is too focused getting her body in control. See how her work out is. She has no time for little girls who's marriages won't last!!!

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by maryjan8(f): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2016
maryjan8:
Ok
jealous girl go away. Who called u
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Charix I snubbed her. BIG TIME
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
I wouldn't lie, you look really good in the first photo however you're still a bitter old woman and it's why you did this

Palmwinetapper:
The 28 year old ex beauty queen, 2007 mbgn refused to congratulate the 2014 mbgn
21 year old,

Nobody has your time. Life has already passed you by. Being petty wouldn't help your case in any way.
Also, if you didn't personally report this news to us(being the jobless fellow you already are) nobody would have cared to know. Sorry dear, you are not relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
charix:
I wouldn't lie, you look really good in the first photo however you're still a bitter old woman and it's why you did this

Nobody has your time. Life has already passed you by. Being petty wouldn't help your case in any way.
Also, if you didn't personally report this news to us(being the jobless fellow you already are) nobody would have cared to know. Sorry dear, you are not relevant.
WOW thanks so much for your compliment. I guess hell must have froze over. Thanks for seeing beauty in me. wink I will save this comment. Already screenshot it. Now I can't not be an old woman. Only 28. An old woman is 60. Please please stop.using derogatory language. People care.
I dont Care to thank iheoma because as I said the marriage will end so fast. People think I will be jealous but I just wanted to clear myself up.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
WOW thanks so much for your compliment. I guess hell must have froze over. Thanks for seeing beauty in me. wink
Had to happen at least once. Under all the steady attention seeking and self delusion we can see you for the low self esteemed girl begging for acceptance hence my pity.

Now I can't not be an old woman. Only 28. An old woman is 60.
Nagging, paranoia and never seeing the good in situations is a sign of old age. At 29 you're an old cargo already in terms of dating potential and it's why your mind now works no different from a 60 year old's. We're all waiting for your body to catch up.

I dont Care to thank iheoma because as I said the marriage will end so fast. People think I will be jealous but I just wanted to clear myself up.
This is a two fold problem:
1. You're angry a baby born yesterday's ready to tie the knot while prospects of yours happening is dying fast.

2. You believe people still remember you exist or care about your opinion. Deep within you it's very obvious, your already know by now: nobody remembers you. Close all your social media accounts for two weeks and see if you'd get mentions anywhere.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
charix:

Had to happen at least once. Under all the steady attention seeking and self delusion we can see you for the low self esteemed girl begging for acceptance hence my pity.

Nagging, paranoia and never seeing the good in situations is a sign of old age. At 29 you're an old cargo already in terms of dating potential and it's why your mind now works no different from a 60 year old's. We're all waiting for your body to catch up.

This is a two fold problem:
1. You're angry a baby born yesterday's ready to tie the knot while prospects of yours happening is dying fast.

2. You believe people still remember you exist or care about your opinion. Deep within you it's very obvious, your already know by now: nobody remembers you. Close all your social media accounts for two weeks and see if you'd get mentions anywhere.
I have almost 70k instagram followers. People care. Which mbgn has that. You are a damn liar!!!!! And iheoma is an old cargo. She faked her age to enter mbgn. I will get married! Watch! Tomi will propose on my 30th birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I have almost 70k instagram followers. People care. Which mbgn has that. You are a damn liar!!!!! And iheoma is an old cargo. She faked her age to enter mbgn. I will get married! Watch! Tomi will propose on my 30th birthday.
SMH at you still holding hope for a child who hasn't hit both his physical and mental prime yet.
All MBGNs lie and fake ages to enter, it's no news. It's also not news the ashawo runs they engage in to win and those they continue during the one year of their 'reign'.
Why wait till 30? Make him do it tomorrow. For all I know you've already hit menopause. Hope you haven't told anyone yet of the nightmares you've been having of him leaving you for a 19 year old? Continue going to church so you'd have the ability to cast and bind such thoughts crossing his mind.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
charix:

SMH at you still holding hope for a child who hasn't hit both his physical and mental prime yet.
All MBGNs lie and fake ages to enter, it's no news. It's also not news the ashawo runs they engage in to win and those they continue during the one year of their 'reign'.
Why wait till 30? Make him do it tomorrow. For all I know you've already hit menopause. Hope you haven't told anyone yet of the nightmares you've been having of him leaving you for a 19 year old? Continue going to church so you'd have the ability to cast and bind such thoughts crossing his mind.
he would never leave me. He is happy. He has been dating me since 2011. We are now in 2016. Age is just but a number. Do you not see nick and mariah? Ashton kutcher and demi Moore. Abeg leave that one. He may propose by Christmas. Stop using bad mouth to spoil things. I am glad you don't accuse me of age falsification. That is where I hold you high.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
charix:

oh and physically he has hit it down there if you know what I mean. He is possibly bigger than you. He fills me up wink
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh and physically he has hit it down there if you know what I mean. He is possibly bigger than you. He fills me up wink
Is it by dick size one takes care of a family? Is it dick size which pays school fees? Does a dick size pay taxes, keep a marriage strong and maintain a jet set lifestyle? My friend stop displaying your local girl mentality. If I was given the option to make Dangote-money but lose three inches or more I wouldn't think twice.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Age is just but a number.
The mantra of old cargoes the world over. Why don't I ever hear 18 - 26 year olds say this? Oh, because they're still in high demand.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by MOVERSMAG: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is @palmwinetapper really munachi on nairaland or someone's just fooling everyone

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
charix:

Is it by dick size one takes care of a family? Is it dick size which pays school fees? Does a dick size pay taxes, keep a marriage strong and maintain a jet set lifestyle? My friend stop displaying your local girl mentality. If I was given the option to make Dangote money but lose three inches or more I wouldn't think twice.
dick goes a long way my friend. Woman feel satisfied
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
charix:

The mantra of old cargoes the world over. Why don't I ever hear 18 - 26 year olds say this? Oh, because they're still in high demand.
muna is in high demand. Look at a young boy dying for her
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
Is @palmwinetapper really munachi on nairaland or someone's just fooling everyone
mind ya business
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
dick goes a long way my friend. Woman feel satisfied
Ehen, so it's the reason you tested all the Okoye brothers, yes?
It's also the reason you do your runs girl paroles even though you've a 'sexy' small boy at your disposal, yes?
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna is in high demand. Look at a young boy dying for her
A female in high demand would never stick to only one male. I know this because I've dated, gotten cheated on and cheated on females; the people in less demand always stick to one partner.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

A female in high demand would never stick to only one male. I know this because I've dated, gotten cheated on and cheated on females; the people in less demand always stick to one partner.
no you fool. That's a ho. A faithful housewife sticks to her man!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Ehen, so it's the reason you tested all the Okoye brothers, yes?
It's also the reason you do your runs girl paroles even though you've a 'sexy' small boy at your disposal, yes?
I don't do runs. Why would I? With a young catch
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I don't do runs. Why would I? With a young catch
Story for the gods.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
no you fool. That's a ho. A faithful housewife sticks to her man!!!!
Akuko. Speaking like a non-Nigerian female.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Story for the gods.
I have crushed you in this argument. It is clear. Now hush up and go to bed you rotten man!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I have crushed you in this argument. It is clear. Now hush up and go to bed you rotten man!!!
It's no argument woman, my views about you are set in stone. I'm still yet to find out what you'd achieve if you change them.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 06, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8IOX6qQDc

Bia, what climbed on your head and died? So fake and mgbeke-ish.
"I did anything a 21 year old would do", hmmm. Runs, cheating and _threesomes must involve. The rumour about the Okoyes' escapade has finally been confirmed from the horse's mouth.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 3:41am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

It's no argument woman, my views about you are set in stone. I'm still yet to find out what you'd achieve if you change them.
I just want you to be nice to me. Change your views. I am someone's daughter.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 3:43am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8IOX6qQDc

Bia, what climbed on your head and died? So fake and mgbeke-ish.
"I did anything a 21 year old would do", hmmm. Runs, cheating and _threesomes must involve. The rumour about the Okoyes' escapade has finally been confirmed from the horse's mouth.
why would you unearth my old clips? This is so old. 2013 old. At least I admit my mistakes. I am now a happy woman in love in q healthy and stable relationship. Next baby!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I just want you to be nice to me. Change your views. I am someone's daughter.
Mscheew.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Mscheew.
stop!!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop!!!!!
My friend move one side. Someone who supposedly has a job is still awake this time of the morning. You're more of a troll than one cocaine sniffing politician famous on nairaland.
Re: Munachi Abii Snubs Engagement Of Fellow MBGN. (DRAMA) by Palmwinetapper: 4:36am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

My friend move one side. Someone who supposedly has a job is still awake this time of the morning. You're more of a troll than one cocaine sniffing politician famous on nairaland.
watch me marry me a fine white man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identical Twins Shares Everything Including Their Bed And Boyfriend! / Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen / How Jowizaza Lost A One Million Naira Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.