Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] (1777 Views)

See What Is Inside Of A Sim Card / What Is Inside President Buhari’s Blue Diary? [see Photos] / President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by viviangist: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
What is inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? See Photos :: Nigeria's President, Muhamamdu Buhari is so fond of certain things, apart from reading cartoon column of newspapers according to the Presidential Spokesperson, Garba Shehu, the president is always at every scene especially when receiving important quests at the Villa and that is his BLUE DIARY.

Apart from the importance of taking a good and quick note as one essential function of a DIARY, Vivian Gist Nigeria wonders WHAT IS INSIDE President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary?

Cc; lalasticlala

Generated From http://www.viviangist.com/what-is-inside-president-buharis-blue-diary-see-photos

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by sorextee(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't care about whats in his diary. but if you look at the third and fourth pix, you could see the photographer, wearing a dark suit. smiley

but who can tell, maybe na juju the book be.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by viviangist: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2016

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by TRADELYN: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
If this is what Buhari's blue diary can produce in Aso Rock with so much hardship in the land, I am ready to offer mine to the president for free. tongue
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by chris2face(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Am just getting to know of this beside,what's my business with whatever fucking shit that is there
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Probably nuclear launch codes grin

Or?

I will love to say this but did you see the comment that is hidden above me? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
The list of Names of the members of opposition party and those he is revenging against like Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by anungangampu: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Cows Diary... Very very important to mR Fresident.

Bubu don't play with his cows

3 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
That diary contains national security information and classified informations from the joint chiefs. They brief the president daily and some key points are noted in that diary.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by viviangist: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:
That diary contains national security information and classified informations from the joint chiefs. They brief the president daily and some key points are noted in that diary.

What are you to the President ... Min. for Infor (Or SA on Media)

3 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
viviangist:

What are you to the President ... Min. for Infor (Or SA on Media)

I rather not say
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by FastShipping: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
That's the hopeless president who deceived millions of people to vote for him with the hope that there was economic plan in place to rescue Nigeria from 16 years of PDP mal-administration. It is now obvious Buhari just wanted to be president to fulfill his long held ambition. He has no knowledge of how economy works and won't let experts guide him.

Sultan already warned him to reverse his anti people's policies. Emir of Kano also warned him to retrace his step. I hope he stops being stubborn and retrace his steps.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
List of ipob members obviously...

Drabeey was Here
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by viviangist: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I rather not say

Ok Sir , Thanks and God Bless.

Now i Know who you are .... (Welcome To Nairaland Forum Sir)
God bless you .... and help us tell Baba Presido say we dey suffer well well ....
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by divinehand2003(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
That is where the inner secret things are recorded.
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by cliquevibes(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mehn!!! Diary Of a Clueless Black President!!!

Buhari jst came and press reverse on d economy

4 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by PaulIdu: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Names of noise makers and looters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Daura cow book-keeping
Names of Noise makers
Names of Kwarrupt PDP members.

Saraki,Fayose and FFK have a full page dedicated to each of them.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by pedel: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
The blue diary contains names and addresses of looters. It also contains the amount they are going to return with dates.
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by bigjoule(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
That diary contains the blacklist....
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by cjrane: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
[size=15pt]It contains the names of enemies that he must eliminate as well as the blue print for the Islamization of Nigeria.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by izombie(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
The names of his cows and their phone numbers. Bubu no dey joke with his cows.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Ozavize88(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Benbisco(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
ifyalways:
Daura cow book-keeping
Names of Noise makers
Names of Kwarrupt PDP members.

Saraki,Fayose and FFK have a full page each.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] by Tjohnnay: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na der him destiny dey, vry useless man

(1) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Amosun’s Alleged Confessions On Ondo Election / Buhari's 1983 Coup Was To Derail Igbo Presidency - Ezeife / See What Is Shared At An Event In Nigeria That Has Got People Talking(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.