Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr (397 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / What Is Inside President Buhari’s Blue Diary? [see Photos] / What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr by landmark247(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Away from the dispensational trend of gadgets all over the place and the high use of mac book or iPad by public personalities, I have a differently major observation of President Muhammadu Buhari on varying encounter with him. He doesn't go about with a Mac Book or an iPad. What you will see with him is a Away from the dispensational trend of gadgets all over the place and the high use of mac book or iPad by public personalities, I have a differently major observation of President Muhammadu Buhari on varying encounter with him. He doesn't go about with a Mac Book or an iPad. What you will see with him is a away from the dispensational trend of gadgets all over the place and the high use of mac book or iPad by public personalities, I have a differently major observation of President Muhammadu Buhari on varying encounter with him. He doesn't go about with a Mac Book or an iPad. What you will see with him is a "Blue Diary".

I have taken time to carefully watch him and I have not stopped wondering why Baba goes about with this particular Blue Diary. What does Baba have in his Blue Diary? Could it be what I have always thought about? Probably it's more than just Presidential schedule that he has in the diary. What if in some of the pages of the diary are names of corrupt politicians that were supposed reeled out to the public sometimes in May 29, 2016? What if the entire names of principal actors in the #DasukiGate saga is part of what Baba has in his Blue Diary? Could it also be that in this same diary are names of those who have offended Baba in time past or names of those who Baba is taking note of their activities and visit to him?

The "What If" of the "Buhari's Blue Diary" is endless in my head but I just know there is something very particular about the "Buhari's Blue Diary".

For you, WHAT IS IN THE DIARY?

johnybee2k@gmail.com
twittee @SenatorWesley
Instagram @senwesley

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr by EkoErrands: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Just imagine the two different colours of Nigerian flag. Am sure Femi Adesina bought these ones in traffic. They must have even gone to lagos to purchase them; even after Ambode banned street trading.

Mediocrity!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2016
The blue diary contains the wicked policies to be implemented on the masses. Don't be carried away at all.

Useless government
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Blue Diary - John Wesley Mfr by psucc(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Just like some voodoo spin doctors, that diary contains names of those he plans to 'kill'. Or his plans to ensure Nigerians suffer for supporting a govt that overthrew him in '84.
In all, God will deliver his people.

(1) (Reply)

The Tsa And Financial Systems Stability / Buhari Is Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen – Clo***[read More] / Damboa LG Re-opens Damboa Market As Peace Returns To Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.