Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him (1539 Views)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
I know why I'm asking. The girl whom I've always admired friendzoned me. She refused my advances but still always wants to communicate with me.

Her mood tends to change when she sees me with other girls so I'm asking so as to know if I still stand a chance
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yes grin cheesy Dating means nothing tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Girls can be wicked cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by mikool007(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
No, no chance...ur chance was gone d moment u entered d zone nd judging frm ur post u'v been der a long tym
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

Girls can be wicked cry
Wickedness is Good grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by FvckShiT(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Dating fūcking doesn't mean nothing ?

cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by jamalnation(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nah dey will only Bleep you
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
A guy, it's better you move on unless you don't have self worth.
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
FvckShiT:

Dating fūcking doesn't mean nothing ?

cheesy grin

Of course cheesy grin tongue kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
TheDriller:
A guy, it's better you move on unless you don't have self worth.

It ain't that easy bruv.
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by FvckShiT(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Of course cheesy grin tongue kiss

I fūcking love you for that grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by McBrooklyn(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

Some ladies can be wicked sha! You go friend zone a Nigga for almost a year and you no allow am fúck or date you or even another chicks angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

It ain't that easy bruv.
Believe me.. .. .. It will be easier for you to go wait for a ship at an airport
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
cheesy grin wink kiss
FvckShiT:

I fūcking love you for that grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy grin wink kiss

You dating someone??

Not like I want to ask out or some shit
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
TheDriller:

Believe me.. .. .. It will be easier for you to go wait for a ship at an airport

SpaceSHIP smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
I dnt expect any girl to say no to this question cos a guy that allows you to friendzone him truely cares for you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt expect any girl to say no to this question cos a guy that allows you to friendzone him truely cares for you.

Well said bruv
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

You dating someone??

Not like I want to ask out or some shit
Yes tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Yes tongue

And so if you found out that he's been playing you and has never had feelings for you, how would you take it??

I guess you'll be cool since dating means nothing grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

Well said bruv
Thankia.
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by mhizAnnie(f): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
In my opinion, if you already in friend zone, better start building ur houx in the zone cos there's no crossing over grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
mhizAnnie:
In my opinion, if you already in friend zone, better start building ur houx in the zone cos there's no crossing over grin

grin grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by mhizAnnie(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

grin grin

Lmao start building ur ur mansion tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by mhizAnnie(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

grin grin

Lmao start building ur mansion tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

And so if you found out that he's been playing you and has never had feelings for you, how would you take it??

I guess you'll be cool since dating means nothing grin
very cool grin cheesy no hard feelings wink grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Jay542(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
You probably friendzoned her. She didn't want the friendzone afterall.
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin

Hahahhaaahaha...my case is different oo... Why I am always being friend zoned by these men ? undecided

But they still keep chatting up with me and call me ...what's wrong with these men? angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahhaaahaha...my case is different oo... Why I am always being friend zoned by these men ? undecided

But they still keep chatting up with me and call me ...what's wrong with these men? angry

Lol guess that makes us compatible grin grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

Lol guess that makes us compatible grin grin kiss

grin sure.... Roads intertwined I guess... tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin sure.... Roads intertwined I guess... tongue

So let's get started smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Still Date A Guy Even After Friendzoning Him by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stalker365:

So let's get started smiley smiley

grin where do u wanna start? Take a lead, I'll follow u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Wife With Her Friend, I Feel So Guilty, Do I Tell Her? / How True Is This (pictures) / 5 Types Of Lingerie That Will Turn Your Man On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.