Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt (64134 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Awoofawo(m): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2016
seguno2:

...and your point is?

Once a smoker..........................................................propability of been a smoker for => 99
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by FTBOY: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2016
oyinbo been spoiling their kids since 1632 bc. i can imagine michelle telling her daughter, tearfully,
"honey, please stop smoking and mommy proud. please, please and please....i'd do whatever you ask of me."
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by seguno2: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Daxwell19:
after a long preaching by pastor kumuyi
she eventually changed

Who the hell is pastor kumuyi?
The man who can't change all the politicians, civil servants and company managers who keep stealing?
Or is there another pastor kumuyi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by seguno2: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Awoofawo:
Once a smoker..........................................................propability of been a smoker for => 99

Are you cruzita? Or are you a marijuana smoker who feels concerned?
Which one be your own inside the matter?

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Awoofawo(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
See those two small mangoes wey dey her chest so portable and pinchumick. The thing just dey hungry me kiss kiss kiss

Na Nuke Toxic Waste dey hungry you, agbaya eyeing unripe mongoes!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Awoofawo(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2016
seguno2:

Are you cruzita? Or are you a marijuana smoker who feels concerned?
Which one be your own inside the matter?

Abeg ni vex oga I no know say na hold key to ..................................na brother-keper I just dey do!
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by seguno2: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Awoofawo:
Abeg ni vex oga I no know say na hold key to ..................................na brother-keper I just dey do!

Which brother you dey keep?
Cruzita resemble man for ya eye?
If you dey look for key to her.........just talk true make devil shame. No dey play hide and seek bojuboju for NL jawe wink

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by ladyF(f): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2016
kunlemessi:
A front page material without lady F? That's like Naija without kwaruption.

Hehehe grin
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by MrRichy(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2016
issorait

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by eyinjuege: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2016
seguno2:

Is or was?

Well, was. He stopped after he got to the white house I think with some intervention.

But smoked for a very long time.
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Awoofawo(m): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2016
seguno2:

Which brother you dey keep?
Cruzita resemble man for ya eye?
If you dey look for key to her.........just talk true make devil shame. No dey play hide and seek bojuboju for NL jawe wink

Ah sorry oga I just wake up, na sister-keeper I wan say b4........................................make you no fear, I be correct guy, I no dey find wahala! Abeg enjoy your iyawo aand take her cuver body cos this morning self cool too much for here! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by felifeli: 6:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Gistexpo:
Apparently her parents, Barrack and Michelle Obama, were not happy to see their daughter Malia in the social media, flaunting her smoking skills.
Malia had to wear a tee-shirt with the words 'Smoking kills' on it at a music festival in Philadelphia yesterday - just weeks after puffing on a suspicious cigarette at Chicago's Lollapalooza.
She was pictured with a friend at the Budweiser Made in America Festival, with the wise message displayed on the front of her top. At least, she can't smoke with those words boldly on her body.
The Obamas really got worried when the 18-year-old was pictured smoking at the Lollapalooza, with a witness claiming her cigarette contained marijuana.

http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/after-she-caught-smoking-obama-daughter.html?m=1

WTF. Her father smokes anyway. And he had confessed to smoking weed. Leave the poor Kid alone joor.
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by EpicMaurice(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Nawaoo so she dey smoke ? Let her continue now she no fit come dey sick she b rich man son

bros....i throway cap for your english oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Collins87: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2016
A bad one
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Eliteklaus(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2016
she smokes to d core, she has join secret cult, she has join bad gang
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by ugwum007(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari why?
Even dis small girl have started smoking owing to this buhari hardship
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by addicted268(f): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Once you're 16, the whites leave you to take decisions and face whatever consequences.

But in Naija, even in your matrimonial home, your mother will still come and tell you to kneel down.
OMG this is so true. I don laff tire. cheesy
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by addicted268(f): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Eliteklaus:
she smokes to d core, she has join secret cult, she has join bad gang
And you have join @iamkanmi gang cheesy
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Carter4luv(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2016
you cannot cause the country into sin and expect ur family to be righteous.
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by GoodSide: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Weed don kill.
Weed dont cause lung cancer.
Sk dont make you crazy.
Dumb ppl think smokers are weeders.
Nah.
A smoker is a pussy gettn niggi puffin dat swissha and cigarettes all day like those fake ass opos wey dey happy dey snap pics of u puffin swisha..bitch you dyingof lung cancer...thats whose gonna die quick.

Respect ma tussle

Fhuck you dumb dudes

Hit like is you a weeder
Hit share if you a cig puffa.

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Aiholi(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Gistexpo:
Apparently her parents, Barrack and Michelle Obama, were not happy to see their daughter Malia in the social media, flaunting her smoking skills.
Malia had to wear a tee-shirt with the words 'Smoking kills' on it at a music festival in Philadelphia yesterday - just weeks after puffing on a suspicious cigarette at Chicago's Lollapalooza.
She was pictured with a friend at the Budweiser Made in America Festival, with the wise message displayed on the front of her top. At least, she can't smoke with those words boldly on her body.
The Obamas really got worried when the 18-year-old was pictured smoking at the Lollapalooza, with a witness claiming her cigarette contained marijuana.

http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/after-she-caught-smoking-obama-daughter.html?m=1

Ok... embarassed
Gistexpo:

Ok...
but how does dt help our 9ja situatn?
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by idy1(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Gistexpo:

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2016
seguno2:

Maybe in Naija, it is because we are not ready to face whatever consequences of our actions but rather run to the parents to bail us out.
Perhaps if we develop a more responsible attitude for our actions then we can be left to take our own decisions and face the consequences.
Meanwhile, you should remember that you will soon be a mother whose daughter will go to her matrimonial home.

Not that in particular. Our upbringing is just more strict that mothers forget its over grin
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by BABANGBALI: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Awoofawo:

Na Nuke Toxic Waste dey hungry you, agbaya eyeing unripe mongoes!!! cheesy
you no sabi beta thing. Do you know what it means to be the son inlaw of the president of America?apart from that,the girl bweast dey pinchumick no be like those on nairaland babes wey don be like slippers and na so so water water go dey full your mouth anytime you put mouth for their nipu.

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2016
your point exactly?
cruzita:
even a rapist do wear *HANG ALL RAPIST BY THE BALLS* tee-shirt
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by jecca(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by Awoofawo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you no sabi beta thing. Do you know what it means to be the son inlaw of the president of America?apart from that,the girl bweast dey pinchumick no be like those on nairaland babes wey don be like slippers and na so so water water go dey full your mouth anytime you put mouth for their nipu.

I just dey pity you becaause by the time her papa finish your matter, 9ja winches no go fit help you re-arrange am to better again!!!

Aja to ma lose ,no dey Olode whistle! cheesy
Re: Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt by BABANGBALI: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Awoofawo:

I just dey pity you becaause by the time her papa finish your matter, 9ja winches no go fit help you re-arrange am to better again!!!

Aja to ma lose ,no dey Olode whistle! cheesy
you never hear of African jazz before?sidon there dey hala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com / U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.