Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym (1779 Views)

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is the funniest story I've read in a long while cheesy cheesy

A Kenyan preacher may have to be more careful in future when choosing where to spread the gospel after getting a beating in a gym where he had taken the word of God.

Like any day in his diary, Pastor Levi, a freelance preacher visited a Kakamega fitness gym early morning as he usually does in the county market, CBD, private homes and businesses.

His message was clear: gym goers are lazy gluttons who don’t read the word.

“No one goes to the gym with plausible intention,” he started off his sermon with a high-pitched tone that brought things to standstill in the gym.

These words got the attention of the gym instructor but the pastor put his forth case.

“Allow me ten minutes I share a word with your members,” he pleaded.

The gym instructor Pablo, was just about to eject him when the trainers who had turned up for morning aerobics asked him to let the pastor be.

“Muache aseme chenye anataka (Let him say what he came for),” they demanded.

Pablo let him be and gave him only five minutes if he had anything important to say,

“You are greedy eaters and drinkers who never fast and pray that’s why you have registered for aerobics. You spend thousands every month to cut weight when you could simply pray and fast then take the thousands to orphans and widows if you were true to the biblical teachings,” he said.

Then pointing at a pair of four ladies in tight training gear he added;

“There are ladies who come here with sole intent to get the body shape to win people’s husbands, those you call sponsors. That will take you to hell it is time to pray and fast the good shape and good husband will come with fasting,” he added.

At this point trainers wondered why the man of the cloth had been given time to address them in the first place, “Fukuzeni ako kamtu (Kick that guy out),” said a twenty-something year old woman.

Pastor Levi also made it clear that he was also not impressed with the “satanic” dressing at the gym.

“What can someone not see in this woman,” he said as he learned towards the cleavage of a trainer.

“What is that man showing women in the gym?”
He asked as he pointed at a popping manhood of yet another trainer in tight-fitting gear.

Then he moved towards a lady in pedal pushers,

“Mama what are you putting on, who cannot see your husbands property? This gym is a house of lusting,” he said.

Unknown to him, his words were getting onto his audience’s nerves and before he knew it, he was down on the floor courtesy of a speedy uppercut punch from a male trainer.

Then the women descended on him with kicks, blows and abuses forcing Pablo to intervene and shield him.

“Even prophets were roughed up, some killed and put in jail,” he could be heard saying as he took to his heels.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/lmao-preacher-beaten-black-and-blue-for.html

1 Share

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by HungerBAD: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kenya my Country.

No dull moment in that Country lol. So they beat Pastors up there?the pastor stopped talking about the bible,when he started judging them.

This kind of beating in Nigeria, should be reserved for Apostle Sulaiman.

His prophesies are 0 over 10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Rednaxelot: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kenya as usual!
“You are greedy eaters and drinkers who never fast and pray that’s why you have registered for aerobics. You spend thousands every month to cut weight when you could simply pray and fast then take the thousands to orphans and widows if you were true to the biblical teachings,” he said.
This pastor na commedian aswear, reading all the nonsense he was saying!

The preacher should thank his star the gym was was not in a place like Kaduna and Kano, only God knows where in space his soul will be now.

Those who guard their lips preserve their lives,
but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.
Proverbs 13:3 (NIV)

2 Likes

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by rummeh: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
I was interested... Until I saw it happened in Kenya... So in disappointment... I pack my bag and leave
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Zellie: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
“Even prophets were roughed up some killed and put in jail,” he could be heard saying as he took to his heels.
why did he run. You for let them kill you now. Ode angry

1 Like

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't care if it is Kenya or Kazahkstan. The story cracked me up cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by hahn(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hahaha

And incompetent Jehovah did nothing to save him grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kenya my Country.

No dull moment in that Country lol. So they beat Pastors up there?the pastor stopped talking about the bible,when he started judging them.

This kind of beating in Nigeria, should be reserved for Apostle Sulaiman.

His prophesies are 0 over 10.
Apostle Suleiman? Beht why??
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Jay542(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Very hilarious Pastor cheesy. He should be doing Stand up comedy. Kenyans and their Didirin ways grin
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by osesology(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by kinglekan: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2016

Its Kenya again making headlines! grin grin grin

This part got me ROTFL grin grin grin
"he was down on the floor courtesy of a speedy uppercut punch from a male trainer."

2 Likes

Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by olanshile2016(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
pastor sorry jare,but the Beating no catch you well o,I trust oshodi boys,them go beat you sotey your running mouth will be shut forever
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Mintayo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
He went there looking for trouble. He didn't go there to win souls. I would have beaten him too. grin
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nah endtime persecution his reward is in heaven grin
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by uboma(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ishilove:
I don't care if it is Kenya or Kazahkstan. The story cracked me up cheesy

Your own picture laughing out loud is preferred.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by uboma(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:
Hahaha

hmmmm
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by uboma(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mintayo:
He went there looking for trouble. He didn't go there to win souls. I would have beaten him too. grin

I would have done same as well.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
uboma:

Would your Allah have been able to do otherwise
dude is atheist.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by uboma(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
dude is atheist.

I withdraw my comment then
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
uboma:

I ignore them most times. All they do is go around trolling believers.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by uboma(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ishilove:
I ignore them most times. All they do is go around trolling believers.

okay, thanks for the heads up.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by flamingREED(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2016
The preacher gave the uppercuts rather.

I like his courage.

For their rage,
It's not new.

John was beheaded for speaking the same kind of direct personal truth.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ishilove: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
flamingREED:
The preacher gave the uppercuts rather.

I like his courage.

For their rage,
It's not new.

John was beheaded for speaking the same kind of direct personal truth.
This preacher stepped into the lion's den cheesy
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by sonofluc1fer: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2016
Ishilove:

Boo angry
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by flamingREED(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Ishilove:

You're not even born again

undecided
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Creative writing with a random beatdown picture but no video attached. Fake news. I'm out. Was worth the laugh though.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Trapnews: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2016
hahn:
Hahaha

This is not funny. Do not draw calamity to yourself. Meanwhile, pray to have sense undecided
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ranchhoddas: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2016
uboma:

So you can attack Muslims but not atheists? What are you afraid of?
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Ranchhoddas: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Kenya as usual!
This pastor na commedian aswear, reading all the nonsense he was saying!

The preacher should thank his star the gym was was not in a place like Kaduna and Kano, only God knows where in space his soul will be now.

Those who guard their lips preserve their lives,
but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.
Proverbs 13:3 (NIV)
I believe this scripture does not apply to this situation.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2016
He didn't preach Gospel that convicts but that condemned. His message reflects religious Pride. He told sinners about fasting (for what!).. he didn't show the way of the Cross. Have you heard of Charles G. Finney? that is the preacher with Holy Spirit power.
Re: Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym by hahn(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2016
Trapnews:

This is not funny. Do not draw calamity to yourself. Meanwhile, pray to have sense undecided

The only way to have sense is by THINKING dear. Not praying because prayers do not work undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Heard Of P5 Network Society For Christian Welfare / Dont criticize MOGs security Is Common Sense / Download Rhapsody Of Realities Pdf April,2017 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.