Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward (663 Views)

"Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB / I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by AraduF90(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Laff wan kill me die!!

Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by gbenga4231: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
hummm...you are right. but are those oversize balloons part of Nigeria, if they are, they should lead the pushing.
Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by justice2016: 1:13am On Sep 06, 2016
which Nigeria ? what we need is secession.. Nigeria is not working

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by chriskosherbal(m): 4:54am On Sep 06, 2016
I think those over sized individuals on the boat, should be the first to come down and push that boat forward.
Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by ucheokpara100(m): 5:07am On Sep 06, 2016
but those guys are the once making it difficuilt to move na.
Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Tired of this country waiting for my turn to steal national cake

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by nzemila(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2016
where is your hand?
Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by ejilife: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Thank Chukwu Okike Abiama that they are talking to their fellow niGERians and not we Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by Greenback: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2016
ejilife:
Thank Chukwu Okike Abiama that they are talking to their fellow niGERians and not we Biafrans.
yea right,they are talking to zoogerians/afonjarians grin grin

I CAN ONLY JOIN HANDS ONLY FOR TRUE FEDERALISM AND RESTRUCTURING

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Must Join Hands To Move Nigeria Forward by orisa37: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2016
This is why PYO must be allowed to supervise NOI as Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun as CBN Governor and SACK Emefiele now.

(1) (Reply)

Weak And Clueless Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan / Nothing Is Real In Nigeria, We Live In An Un-real Society / 5 Powerful Men Who Cast Huge Shadows On Buhari's Anti Corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.