Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Perfect Deceit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Deceit (687 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / His Love Almost Entrapped Me (A Story Of Love, Deceit And Karma) / Is This Love Or Self Deceit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Deceit by Ereholuwa: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Its seems unimaginable to me but it happens every time. Why do guys lie to ladies.... Claim they love them so much an eventually end up breaking their hearts, even though the maiden was truthful and faithful?

I call it perfect deceit.

Re: Perfect Deceit by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Perfect Deceit by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Cry me a river undecided
Re: Perfect Deceit by barackodam: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2016
lie so as not to immediately hurt her, even though she still would be hurt at the long run. but it prevents get hurting from coming immediately
Re: Perfect Deceit by firstking01(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Faithful ladies huh, where you see themundecided

1 Like

Re: Perfect Deceit by Ereholuwa: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
They exist although rare....
Re: Perfect Deceit by firstking01(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Ereholuwa:
They exist although rare....
If they are faithful in this way, they'd certainly be unfaithful in the other way, so, you girls are faithless delilahsundecided

1 Like

Re: Perfect Deceit by Ereholuwa: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just because you've not had an encounter with one... Don't base your judgement on how far you can see.... a lot of things exist beyond your horizon....
Re: Perfect Deceit by Ereholuwa: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ereholuwa:
Just because you've not had an encounter with one... Don't base your judgement on how far you can see.... a lot of things exist beyond your horizon....
@ firstking01...
Re: Perfect Deceit by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ereholuwa:
@ firstking01...
Warrapun to him angry
Re: Perfect Deceit by Ereholuwa: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lol... just saying they exist
Re: Perfect Deceit by Surfboard(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ereholuwa:

You should tell yourself this with regards to your thread. Peace
Re: Perfect Deceit by Paseus(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
maybe d op is referring 2 herself...smh
Re: Perfect Deceit by IamLEGEND1: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ereholuwa:
Lol... just saying they exist
Oh! so faithful girls exist despite the overwhelming number of harlōts roaming the streets?
Ereholuwa:
madam,take your own advice and stop generalising when it comes to guys.shìt reeks of low intellect.
Re: Perfect Deceit by ILoveToFuCcK: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Are they fvckable ? undecided undecided

ILovetoFucCk was here angry
Re: Perfect Deceit by firstking01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Paseus:
maybe d op is referring 2 herself...smh
Iffa hear say she faithfulangry
Re: Perfect Deceit by sparko1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ereholuwa:
Its seems unimaginable to me but it happens every time. Why do guys lie to ladies.... Claim they love them so much an eventually end up breaking their hearts, even though the maiden was truthful and faithful?

I call it perfect deceit.
Which part seem unimaginable, they guys lie, or that they claim they love you (ladies)? because not too long ago, i saw a thread where everybody including the ladies were praising and applauding the BAD GUY! all of a sudden you find it unimaginable, do you ladies even know what you want? everybody tell lies, including the ladies just to get what they want, the problem is you think because you are not lying to a particular guy makes you a saint? as far as there is a guy out there you lie to just to eat him up you are all the same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Embarassed By This. Please Fam, Whats The Problem/solution / Epic As Man Proposes To Girlfriend In The Exam Hall / Gooners(arsenal Fans), I Bring Y'all Sad News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.