Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (57004 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by keryj(f): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2016
This type of personality along with emir of kano are the type of pple we need in aso rock not one joker of a president.
Imagine the resources in their brain which this country require to get to the promise land wasting away in traditional fame.
Nigeria is so annoying

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Who asked you?
mkoabiola:
Ooni of life palace is more beautiful than ds palace

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Ontop123(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2016
I sincerely weep for my fellow youths of this century. fighting against themselves online cos of people that don't know of their existence. imagin yoruba and Igbo youths engaging themselves on which Palace is more beautiful Onitsha or Ife. My questions: whichever one is more beautiful, of what value will it add to your life, are you not old enough to have your own mansion instead of fighting for other people's mansion that you never entered and might not enter in your entire life. the obi of Onitsha has worked in Shell, diamond bank etal of what benefits is that to you. Maybe I should remind you people that at your age these men where already gainfully employed and never engaged themselves in some stupid and senseless tribal online war. Fellow youths please go get yourselves job and become useful else your children will continue from where you stopped. I mean to fight and brag on which is the better mansions between the mansions built by the children of obi and ooni.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by popizaino(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2016
This is an example of how a typical african palace should look like.perfect

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by queencalipso(f): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2016
blues20:

Leave the dude alone... he is our clown. Enjoy his antics. His likes keeps the fun going. cool cool cool

But he is derailing threads and igniting tribal war. Its becoming too much and annoying of him. Even if am Yoruba, I cant support his behaviour. Its so annoying and extremely shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by seguno2: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Doug07034780891:
This should be the most beautiful palace in Nigeria. Onitsha ado amaka!

Lalasticlala oya come greet the great Obi of Onitsha! cool

Can you please point out just one thing in the pictures that reflects Igbo traditional architecture.
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Abagworo(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2016
My house is finer. Not a joke.
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Doug07034780891(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Hopeless frustrated jobless old man get lost from here. Imagine a hopeless pauper talking about house when he is actually living with his poor old mother in one tiny dirty room at the suburb of Portharcourt.

[s]
Abagworo:
My house is finer. Not a joke.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by popizaino(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2016
manchy7531:
You brown roofers should better respect yourselves on this thread before we make mockery of your burnt pussy queen. I hope you wont say igbos dont have respect.

Ogunwusi is a fine man and I respect his stool because Ife is another place I call home.

Infact two daughters of the previous ooni(sijuwade) are my friends and I respect them

But if aresa and his gang of Agbero area boiz will not stay off this thread,I will not only insult the smelly pussy slut queen, But will post pictures of ile ife you will not want to see, trust me i have a billion pictures of the source. the only saving grace that town has is the university community and the igbo businesses keeping the town alive from mayfair roundabout to lagere to sabo to opa to mokuro..The people are very local and dirty. Most cant even communicate in pigeon english.

Surprisingly the rate of property development by igbos is growing at an alarming rate. from NTA mokuro to opa you will see alot of igbo business men building their residential houses there and going to mordormor which is a new place you will see most of the retired igbo university staff
building houses and funny enough once you see a fine house, the probability that it is igbo is high because yorubas in ife don't pay attention to finishing their houses except the rich ones, and you see them in kparakin.

the good thing is that the igbos building houses there build small houses usually 3/4 bedroom flat just for them and their families and most of them have gigantic mansions in their villages.. many also have houses for rent but they concentrate more on houses for their own use

"Ile Ife is poo" with hungry people everywhere..... you have to visit those markets around the same Ooni's palace, you will see real malnourishment, kwashiokor and poverty.

This is an igbo thread as you can see, dwellers brown roof mud house inferiority complex filled morons are not invited. Just look and pass.

I say this because I know there are some sensible yorubas here and I want to consider them. Ooni represent not just the yoruba nation, he also is a deity and the custodian of the yoruba culture, though he seem confused lately with his recent claims that Jesus is his father.. one begins to wonder where he belongs.

I dont want to do this but if am pushed to, nobody should say igbos are insulting their Ooni. Rather blame aresa for dragging Ooni into the mess...

And for his info, the ooni's palace use to be a shyit-hole unit recently when it was renovated..I know there like my palm. I know ife in and out...if anyone doubts me let him ask me any question about ife, (names of places, school, popular businesses, markets, streets, church location, even down to inside modakeke and ipetumodu.

Dont say you were not warned.

http://www.punchng.com/news/human-part-market-discovered-inside-ife-bush/

truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2016
queencalipso:

But he is derailing threads and igniting tribal war. Its becoming too much and annoying of him. Even if am Yoruba, I cant support his behaviour. Its so annoying and extremely shameful.

Well, if you dig deep, you'll discover its all fun. We are all here to catch fun sometimes... Nobody takes it personal. wink wink wink
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Igbo kings are so phucking rich

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Dpharisee: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

This is the most beautiful Queen in Nigeria the Ooni is working with... grin

She is second hand wife from another man, a divorcee.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by kwankwasiya: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Thunder fire poverty
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Emeka71(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Where are they generating these funds from?
Maybe from thier rich sons and daughters because government doesn't pay royal fathers. Even the Obi of Idumuje-unor doesn't get any monez from government.
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Osmondinho(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
I Love Obi of Onitsha Palace... My sisters went to School(Regina Pacis) close to the palace... The palace make brain die...

Proudly Igbo Guy... No place like Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Why dis pesin dey go mad now? grin
This is the mumu that accused me of tribal bigotry. Seems like you smoke weed every morning, anyway everybody know you as the nairaland resident madman

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Hopeless frustrated jobless old man get lost from here. Imagine a hopeless pauper talking about house when he is actually living with his poor old mother in one tiny dirty room.

[s][/s]

You will be flabbergasted knowing me in real life. Forget this our play here my personal house beats this Palace hands down. Maybe you find it impossible to believe.
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by amalder: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2016
mkoabiola:
Ooni of life palace is more beautiful than ds palace
bad belly
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by redcliff: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2016
aresa:

[img]http://lagosposts.files./2016/06/10258487_10208708709064683_8203785564907168480_n.jpg[/img]

Yes, Ooni is way better...

The onisha one look like Boys' quarters ...

Like the above.. grin grin

Useless forum memeber. You and the dolts that liked your comments. Who asjed you about the oonis palace? Have you also forgotten he renovated it just last year? Look at the old interlocking tiles and the green roof of the obi's palace you would see that its an old building. How old are you by the way?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by subzidi: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2016
I am ashamed the youths are here glorifying irrelevancies! Ooohing and awing at the palaces of people who have kept you in perpetual bondage and poverty! Be you Yoruba or Igbo! Shame shame shame! No good hospitals! No light! No jobs! Nothing!!!!
Stand up and demand for your rights Nigerian youths! Stop glorifying nonsense! Hold your leaders accountable! Stop the hero worshipping!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Doug07034780891(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2016
I know you are a frustrated ugly jobless old man. You have no job, no house, no wife and no hope. So how can a sane humanbeing take you seriously when you talk about owning a house? Have you forgot that you have the worst blood mix that produces the laziest and most jobless people in the southern Nigeria, Imo and Ikwerre! LOL

I will be in PH again this friday, show yourself at the Genesis Place or Jevnik in GRA if you are not a frustrated jobless old man. Are you game? cool

[s]
Abagworo:

You will be flabbergasted knowing me in real life. Forget this our play here my personal house beats this Palace hands down. Maybe you find it impossible to believe.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2016
I saw where I normally go to praise God in his fullness everytime, "All Saints Cathedral Onitsha. God bless us all..

Long Live Onicha Ado N'idu..

LONG LIVE AGBOGIDI

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

This is the most beautiful Queen in Nigeria the Ooni is working with... grin
Stop the comparison .

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by GameGod(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Stupid and useless throne

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Ontop123 post=49118164[s:
]I sincerely weep for my fellow youths of this century. fighting against themselves online cos of people that don't know of their existence. imagin yoruba and Igbo youths engaging themselves on which Palace is more beautiful Onitsha or Ife. My questions: whichever one is more beautiful, of what value will it add to your life, are you not old enough to have your own mansion instead of fighting for other people's mansion that you never entered and might not enter in your entire life. the obi of Onitsha has worked in Shell, diamond bank etal of what benefits is that to you. Maybe I should remind you people that at your age these men where already gainfully employed and never engaged themselves in some stupid and senseless tribal online war. Fellow youths please go get yourselves job and become useful else your children will continue from where you stopped. I mean to fight and brag on which is the better mansions between the mansions built by the children of obi and ooni.[/s]

Arrant nonsense from an afonja. Was the OP trying to compete or drag feet with Oni? He was trying to showcase Obi's palace when the lunatic brought Oni into it...did you not see that? Instead you come here to rant competition.... If I had my cane, I'll flog you mercilessly. So many mad people on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by redcliff: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Onitsha kingdom at 3am in the morning!

What are u doing out by 3am? You be armed robber? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by ekwelum2(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Ontop123:
I sincerely weep for my fellow youths of this century. fighting against themselves online cos of people that don't know of their existence. imagin yoruba and Igbo youths engaging themselves on which Palace is more beautiful Onitsha or Ife. My questions: whichever one is more beautiful, of what value will it add to your life, are you not old enough to have your own mansion instead of fighting for other people's mansion that you never entered and might not enter in your entire life. the obi of Onitsha has worked in Shell, diamond bank etal of what benefits is that to you. Maybe I should remind you people that at your age these men where already gainfully employed and never engaged themselves in some stupid and senseless tribal online war. Fellow youths please go get yourselves job and become useful else your children will continue from where you stopped. I mean to fight and brag on which is the better mansions between the mansions built by the children of obi and ooni.
#WORD

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by afoo02(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
saint7000:
Igbos are very clean and organized. Not like the palace of a king somewhere in West that looks like an abattoir.
Oya, mention the place if Dem born you well...
Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by OFFICIAL336: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
post=49116639:

Igwe Umenyiora of Ogbunike his son is Chairman and CEO of dilly Motors
Thanks Again.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by seguno2: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
Emeka71:
Maybe from thier rich sons and daughters because government doesn't pay royal fathers. Even the Obi of Idumuje-unor doesn't get any monez from government.

Royal fathers get a statutory salary from government.
Go and find out to be better informed.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by seguno2: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
popizaino:
This is an example of how a typical african palace should look like.perfect

Can you please point out just one thing oh that reflects African architecture in the palace pictures.
Thanks.

If our royal fathers are colonial mentality slaves to oyinbos in this day and age, what hope for liberation is there for ordinary citizens like ourselves?
What hope?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Igbo kings are so phucking rich

Not only rich but extremely well educated. Most of Igbo kings had their first degree overseas; not in simple courses, I'm talking about medicine, PHD, engineering, e.t.c.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Are The Yoruba In Benin Republic? / Town Where Death Awaits Albinos / 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.