Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum (5007 Views)

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / Ameh Ebute On Tom Marino: "FG, Lodge Formal Complaint Against US Congressman" / Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
PARIS, SEPTEMBER 5, 2016: (DGW) Reports reaching DailyGlobeWatch here in Paris have it that Hon. Robert Dornan, an ex-US congressman has renewed his call for Biafra referendum.
Hon. R. Dornan , an ex-US congressman between 1977 and 1997, according to a report emailed to our newsroom here in the French capital of Paris renewed his call for a referendum to be conducted to enable the people of the south- east to decide their political future.
The report says, who remains opposed to violence deemed this necessary before the ongoing agitation in Nigeria snowballs into an armed conflict.i
He has , however , resolved to table the matter before the US congress through the agency of his ex-colleagues and vowed to press the matter progressively to the United Nations
Recall Mr. Dornan was first quoted as saying, “I say, the Biafrans have known suffering and death and as a responsible witness to that holocaust and as a Christian man of honor I add my voice to those calling for an internationally recognized referendum on the future of Biafra.”
The reports say, what actually informed Mr. Dornan renewed call is the distressing reports about the extra-judicial killings and activities of armed nomadic herders which have become rampant in the south-east communities in Nigeria and the seeming tacit support the herders enjoy from the central government.
According to the reports, he said, ''No single case of police arrest and prosecution of the band of marauders has been made by Nigeria's security forces and this exposes over 40 million people in the south-east of Nigeria to the danger of extinction'', the report added.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by beautyoftheLord: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by SalC: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
We are watching
Link pls op
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mma mma Chineke! Watch and see how more congressmen will follow suit in the coming days. Nigeria is finished!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by modsfucker: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why don't you start worshipping the AMERICANS?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Finally.....something to hold on to cheesy God bless you in advance

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Truth4eva: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Truth and justice will always prevail. Step by step people from the EAST will surely be free.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by rotadeco27: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
The entity called Nigeria is a disaster

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Flexherbal(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by coolitempa(f): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Rubbish thread.... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by onespecial(m): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2016
coolitempa:

yes, rubbish to u because it has the idea that frightens u most in it. The idea that one day, u will be separated from Igbos to be united with ur brothers in Benin and Togo. That is, an inevitable returning to where u naturally belong. Yorubas and Igbos are not same, can never be same and have nothing in common.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Adminisher: 3:55am On Sep 06, 2016
saint7000:
Mma mma Chineke! Watch and see how more congressmen will follow suit in the coming days. Nigeria is finished!
LOL.
I am so sorry for you people. Gasping at straws. You have no choice anyway. Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Justiyke4u: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2016
And who will answer the call?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 06, 2016
Adminisher:

[s]LOL.
I am so sorry for you people. Gasping at straws. You have no choice anyway. Kontinu[/s]

Yorubba..." they are neither there nor here".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by ConqueredWest: 5:16am On Sep 06, 2016
modsfucker:
Why don't you start worshipping the AMERICANS?
coolitempa:
Adminisher:

LOL.
I am so sorry for you people. Gasping at straws. You have no choice anyway. Kontinu
kropotkin2:
Absolute rubbish

Afonjas and their hatred for Biafra a nation that reminds them that if not for injustice in Nigeria, they will be competing with Togo and Benin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 06, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Afonjas and their hatred for Biafra a nation that reminds them that if not for injustice in Nigeria, they will be competing with Togo and Benin grin
Biafra is 6ft in the grave and Nnamdi Kanu is in our cage

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by ConqueredWest: 5:39am On Sep 06, 2016
kropotkin2:
Biafra is 6ft in the grave and Nnamdi Kanu is in our cage

Say that to the British Parliamentarians, US congressmen, UN, etc

Gradually the world is taking note and accepting the stand of IPOB.

It might take time, but it is certain if Nigeria does not retrace her step on time. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Say that to the British Parliamentarians, US congressmen, UN, etc

Gradually the world is taking note and accepting the stand of IPOB.

It might take time, but it is certain if Nigeria does not retrace her step on time. cool
Trash. Let them come and give you your Biafra make we see na. Meanwhile, Kanu continues to eat watery beans
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by attackgat: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Many people don't know that a referendum is one of the greatest democratic instruments there is in the world. It is even more democratic than elections because in elections, people get to choose their leaders, but in a referendum, people get to choose their fate.

That Adamawa is a part of Nigeria today is because of a referendum held in the 60's.

If Britain that created Nigeria can hold two referendums in two years, then who is anyone to say that a referendum cannot be held in any part of Nigeria?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by GMBuhari: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Ancient of Service days calling for support of our Colonizers from Israel

IsallGood grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Greenback: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Watch and see how afonja congressmen zombie will attack this thread.. Op,let the voice of the people be heard. Give the people what they want.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by MrCounselor: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2016
ConqueredWest:

We'll see if Biafra can be any better than Togo and Benin.
Forgot the larger part of biafra are always wandering over the world?
1000 biafra nations cannot bring them back in one place. Second to that is ingrained corruption and thirdly, culturally you guys practice "one man to his family" policy that's why you can't form anything politically vibrant since or challenge your aptly corrupt leaders.
Not to say you shouldn't break free, just stating the obvious.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by wristbangle: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2016
It's even better for the to have their country so we can rest.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by ShootToKill: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2016
People with common sense have no problem seeing that Biafra is right but muslimudeen bufoons in nigeria will go into extinction if a drop of common sense enters their skull. grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Fryzi(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2016
The mod dat banned me for over 2weeks now, be it lala or mynd44. I hope u now live in Banana Island? I just want to tell u to go fix ma account just d way it was... I only can login by entering through ma page I saved in d opera app. I can't login any longer even after incessant change of password still it just don't login to ma page. Do d needful!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by everozone: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Is marriage by force?U want 2 marry me and i say no because i see dat we don't av anytin in common.Will u force me in2 d marriage?Why don't u let me go?Ok,u marry me and d marriage isn't compatible,do i av d right 2 divorce u and go my seperate way?Yes

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by GoldenJAT(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2016
i can authoritatively say some people dont av sense!!who knows the U.S former congressman!seems some people dont know that nigeria is a sovereign state.1 mumu oyibo de where him de de talk wetin him no knw..and some people with their deluded brain de jubilate!
make dem come release Nnamdi KANU as e easy na!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by evilapc: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2016
coolitempa:
Yes rubbish, yet it is people like you who calls biafrans all dirty and bad names, it is people like you who claim yorubas are the best thing to ever happened to the mother earth,... now, why are you afraid of having a separate country devoid of bad biafrans? As you may, there is big distance btw heaven and hell.

Don't you thing the good one Nigerians should separate from the bad one Nigerians? Confused coward people who can't survive without biafrans

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by macluvph1(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i can authoritatively say some people dont av sense!!who knows the U.S former congressman!seems some people dont know that nigeria is a sovereign state.1 mumu oyibo de where him de de talk wetin him no knw..and some people with their deluded brain de jubilate!
make dem come release Nnamdi KANU as e easy na!

So you know all these(Nigeria being a sovereign state)and you cry to them at any slight of provocation from Boko haram and Niger delta freedom fighters.

Nigeria should also be a sovereign state in manufacturing their weapons and also not asking for aid as PMB dey even squat and lie down for Obama office dey beg am to help him that hunger dey kill him brother's in the north.

In my Ibo friend's voice "Anu mpama na onye iberibe"

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Atiku Campaigns In Kwara / Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 / Here is why we need Electoral College in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.