Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now (2607 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: What EL-ZAKZAKY Is Teaching His Followers (pic) / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by cosmatika(m): 1:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerians never forget

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by cosmatika(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2016
#xombieism at d early stage

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by cosmatika(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2016
El-rufai u see

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by cosmatika(m): 1:08am On Sep 06, 2016
But some ppl had foresight, dey re today known as the wailers

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by VickyRotex(f): 1:10am On Sep 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by mhisbliss(f): 1:18am On Sep 06, 2016
after reading i was just looking like shocked
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Flexherbal(m): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2016
It has gotten to his turn.

1 Like

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by grounesh: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2016
We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease,at leasing price of 3% + 0.5%+X% of face value,Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other Bank in Europe,Middle East or USA.

Mr Ronald Rajnesh Gounder
Email:grounesh.advisory1@gmail.com
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Jengem: 2:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Elrufai and all the APC smd zombies will never make progress

Their curses must land on their head unless there is no God in heaven

They persecuted that man so they could have power and God will visit them with the fruits of the seeds they sowed

Sadly we Nigerians are the ones feeling the brunt

May God help those of us who did not subscribe to this evil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Jengem:
Their curses must land on their head unless there is no God in heaven They persecuted that man so they could have power and God will visit them with the fruits of the seeds they sowed
big ameeen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by mhizAnnie(f): 3:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Hmm...we just need God to direct us
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:02am On Sep 06, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Hmm...we just need to get that dolt out of Olumo Rock
[size=18pt]FIXED!![/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Justiyke4u: 4:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Karma at work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Goldencollins: 4:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Hell rufia will regret ever being a politician in Nigeria.
Zombies over to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by ismart: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Hmm...we just need God to direct us
nice gab tooth!
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by ConqueredWest: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Jengem:
They persecuted that man so they could have power and God will visit them with the fruits of the seeds they sowed

I learnt something from Jonathan that is biblical

" Vengeance is Mine says the Lord."

Only a mumu will not know that God is serving Buhari and his supporters who are mainly ethnoreligious bigots a very bad karma. grin

God help us to allow You fight our battles after prayers cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2016
personally I don't care! My problem was Jonathan dude was irritating me! I don't care if a doll is president self as long as it's not Jonathan, am cool

2 Likes

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by critique2(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
personally I don't care! My problem was Jonathan dude was irritating me! I don't care if a doll is president self as long as it's not Jonathan, am cool
I shudder at your reasoning, he irritates you ; just that as enough reason to risk the existence of the nation? Please, hope the current regime irritate you no more so you'll not join insurgents and secessionists in trying to disintegrate our motherland.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by chemicalDisease: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
Been searching for a word to suitable to describe u but i couldnt.

pls are u a human?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by dunkem21(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Jengem:

Amen..

People that mocked God thinking that they are fighting GEJ..

Their curses and evil must land on their head.

2 Likes

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2016
one major thing this gov't taught me is that its easier to criticize as an audience.

APC is in power now, and they look lost.. It show that they have no initial plan of governing this nation..

We all need to write a letter of apology to GEJ, he's the actor here in the Nigeria film..

APC, never again..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by chrisifeanyi: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:

5 Likes

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by SmellingAnus(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2016
This particular Government may be doing their best to make this country Great but I honestly believe they are under a strong curse.... It could be more of karma though....
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by mhizAnnie(f): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=18pt]FIXED!![/size]

Biko who nau sent u nau?
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by osile2012: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2016
[size=18pt]lol.[/size]
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by mhizAnnie(f): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2016
ismart:
nice gab tooth!

Thanks grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by orisa37: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2016
He is a developing Politician. Let him grow.
Re: See What El-rufai Tweeted About GEJ In 2012, See His Replies Then & Now by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2016
critique2:

I shudder at your reasoning, he irritates you ; just that as enough reason to risk the existence of the nation? Please, hope the current regime irritate you no more so you'll not join insurgents and secessionists in trying to disintegrate our motherland.
i see!

that's why its called "my" opinion

i repeat the dude was irritating and annoying with 98% of the things he said and did

looking at him alone fills me with disgust

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Embarrasses Nigeria In Germany. Merkel Watches on In Amazement / I Hope Aisha Buhari Will Not Suffer Same Fate As Sefinat Buhari - Fayose / Revealed By A FB User. Nnamdi Kanu And The Arms Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.