Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC (13652 Views)

The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by allbright(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2016
luvinhubby:
As long as they are PDP members, they are bad eggs & men of questionable character, but the moment they decamp to APC, they become sanctified political saints.

Meanwhile Nigerians are commiting suicide out of financial frustration caused by this same useless APC government led by Buhari and they keep running around in circles looking for PDP members to investigate.

APC is a comedy of errors.

Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by Tokt: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2016
luvinhubby:

Stop displaying your infancy publicly, it's not worth it.

In otherwords u don't know of any neither have u seen with ur eyes any that have died or committed suicide as a result of financial frustration yet u come online, open that ur shameless putrid mouth and start spreading lies.
U should be ashamed with urself.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by danot1030: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2016
luvinhubby:
As long as they are PDP members, they are bad eggs & men of questionable character, but the moment they decamp to APC, they become sanctified political saints.

Meanwhile Nigerians are commiting suicide out of financial frustration caused by this same useless APC government led by Buhari and they keep running around in circles looking for PDP members to investigate.

APC is a comedy of errors.

Guy I don't believe that people are committing suicide because of financial frustrations until i see your obituary poster with evidence of your suicide back with a note blaming Buhari.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by Vick4rill(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
danot1030:
Guy I don't believe that people are committing suicide because of financial frustrations until i see your obituary poster with evidence of your suicide back with a note blaming Buhari.
guy! are u always a dunce or u are just pretending? must suicide be in literal form b4 u understand what he means? u ve the right to support who ever u want to support, but pls stop show casing stu.pidity in a faceless forum
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by luvinhubby(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
danot1030:

Stop pretending as if you do not read the news in Nigeria even if you are in diaspora.
Last week a young man attempted suicide by drowning at Mile 2 area of Lagos & this week another youngman committed suicide by hanging at Aboru area of Lagos for his inability to meet his financial responsibilities blaming the very bad economic condition of the country.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by danot1030: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Vick4rill:
guy! are u always a dunce or u are just pretending? must suicide be in literal form b4 u understand what he means? u ve the right to support who ever u want to support, but pls stop show casing stu.pidity in a faceless forum
You don't need to get yourself worked up over me, just get the rope or the knife and and do the needful to prove harshly the economic has treated you.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by danot1030: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
luvinhubby:

Stop pretending as if you do not read the news in Nigeria even if you are in diaspora.
Last week a young man attempted suicide by drowning at Mile 2 area of Lagos & this week another youngman committed suicide by hanging at Aboru area of Lagos for his inability to meet his financial responsibilities blaming the very bad economic condition of the country.
Hmmm, you mean all these happened due to bad economy. Well i still refuse to believe except you do what i remanded. come on don't be a coward, you need to do this so that those of us that will will stay alive will have something to incriminate Buhari bad government.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by entparrot(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
I dont know what the FG thinks Nigeria people are?they think we are stupid set of people with no brain, even a baby knows the statement release by Efcc spoke person is political.

We all know all this arrest are propaganda,if you have proof, go to court and convict criminals
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by bisiki2: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Add this news to the news of a new commissioner of police, you will see an objective forming.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC by Doghari: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
egift:
PDP has a proven legacy of employing the services of men of questionable characters. Very sad.

Is it Obaseki who can't locate his certificate and whose family were traitors to the Bini kingdom that you want.

You have a penchant for supporting Judases and traitors like yourself. Why? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) / "What Nigeria Must Do To Stop Libya Migration" – Atiku / Lagos Resumes Work On Okokomaiko- Badagry Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.