Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) (13725 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Chuzzyblog2: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2017
He says the Minster's Parents named him appropriately....Lai!

His Crime?..The information Minister says the Killing of Christians by Muslims is a fallacy....

Trust me.. THIS IS A RANT,A MUST WATCH RANT!

Watch Here: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/reno-omokri-rants-that-lai-mohammed-is.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZtBGUAmQsY

lalasticlala, ijebabe, mynd44

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Chuzzyblog2: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Well
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
He fit lie against you enter kirikiri o!
U better package
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by TippyTop(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Mr Lying Mohammed.
Only a "Lai" would call the killing of Christians in Nigeria a fallacy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2017
True talk.......

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by veekid(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2017

Lai Muhammed never dispute that

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by chuose2: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
LAI MOHAMMED! grin

THE LEGEND HIMSELF & HIS PARTY ARE LAIS LIES

28 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Berbierklaus(f): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
It is no longer news that Lai Mohammed is a liar from hell.

How will someone debunk such obvious facts? shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nobody takes Lai Mohammed Sercious again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by rossyc(f): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by willi926(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
So if them no tell u, u no suppose know b4. Check the name na LIE mohammed. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by xynerise: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Legendary Liar grin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I love this movie...now waiting for part 2.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by ennysuccess(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Janetessy(f): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Let me sit here
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by id911(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Liar mohammed is a criminal liar, the worst information minister since 1960. His lies are highly infectious and contagious. If i have my way i will cut off his tongue

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by thunderbabs: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
That's why i hate to hear this especially aminh yorubas..

They will say.....''So, o n sope agbalagba paro, abi?'' i.e so you saying an adult is lying.

When all the aged people lie like its deir passport to heaven.....Lai Mohammed especially cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by ItzHoludex(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
reno omokri oo, lai Mohammed oo.. all of dem no well
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by scarffield(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
guys please pray 4 me oooo!...i'm going 2 d eye doctor 2moro, my eyes hv serious problem, whenever i look into my wallet, i see nothing in it.

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by wellmax(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Legend of the Attention seeker
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by mykelmeezy: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
any news that says lies and lie muhammed in the same place

it must be true

that man can lie even satan quit that department

he's a specialized pathological liar

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
OK
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by adioolayi(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
cummando:
He fit lie against you enter kirikiri o! U better package
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by mooregan(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
God bless you Reno

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Michaelpresh(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
in WizKid's voice " we already know"
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by deezzle(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
If you fall for this nonsense by reno, you're an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by sekundosekundo: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
He's so good that they attached lie to his name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by obailala(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Only a certain kind of people take Reno and FFK serious.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by lionlamb020(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Have to agree with him... No matter which party you support

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by ddippset(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
The fact is that every information minister we have had in Nigeria has been a liar and a propagandist. The popular cliche is that Lai Mohammed's own is too much. But I say that's bullshit. The only problem I see is that every negative side of this administration is always highly highly exaggerated. The reason for this is that this is the first time a ruling party is booted out of power and the anger and pain never heals. Lai Mohammed is not different from all other ministers of information.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consider Your Patients Before Embarking On Strike, Obasanjo Tells Doctors / How Boko Haram Jihadist Snatched 25 Communities From Niger State Govt - FIJ / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.