Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d (8812 Views)

Ever Wished Someone A Happy Birthday On Nairaland? / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. / Happy Birthday Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

Mind your business lady, nosey people get it too angry
*rolls eyes* grin

These cheap Negros should take us out to the finest restaurant tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

*rolls eyes* grin

These cheap Negros should take us out to the finest restaurant tongue
If you will sit right in front of me on a table-for-two, I will gladly take you and a selected others out grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

If you will sit right in front of me on a table-for-two, I will gladly take you and a selected others out grin

Hmmmmm whats in it for me? cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hmmmmm whats in it for me? cheesy

The free meal should be enough, dont u think? shocked
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2009
There's more than free meal. What are you even say sef? angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

The free meal should be enough, dont u think? shocked

Your filthy mind shocked

TheSeeker:

There's more than free meal. What are you even say sef? angry

What exactly? grin Im in planet pluto, how about you?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nezan(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2009
Happy b/day!
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Your filthy mind shocked

What exactly? grin Im in planet pluto, how about you?
I'm from planet earth and I really don't mind showing you how things are done here grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Your filthy mind shocked

No be only filthy, pluto is even more filthy than earth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Ben13: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2009
BoyFriend? shocked

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by McDoe(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2009
May your life be transformed from this day and the Good Lord make it possible for you to treasure all those things that you hold dear to your heart.

GOOD HUSBAND, YOU GO GET.
EVEN IF NA BOYFRIEND, IT'S ALREADY HERE
FINE CHILDREN, YOU GO GET.
PROSPERITY AND PROGRESS, NA GOD'S WISH FOR YOU
LONG LIFE, E GO DEY FOR YOU.

From the house, I say, happy birthday and many happy returns.

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm from planet earth and I really don't mind showing you how things are done here grin

Hmmm I cant say im disinterested grin Where in planet earth do you reside in?

whitelexi:

No we are very tidy people here.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2009
whitelexi:

So she's dragging me to come with her into a filthier planet? Now, I get the message. . . but Ebonyeyes, why do you keep sending me infrared signals? Can you upgrade to bluetooth please?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2009
McDoe:

May your life be transformed from this day and the Good Lord will make it possible for you to treasure all those things that you hold dear to your heart.

Thanks a lot!! kiss kiss

Okay . . so who are the people holding my B/day bash withot me cheesy
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by jaybee3(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2009
Happ birthday to Nl's finest . . . . . . . . . .wink
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hmmm I cant say im disinterested grin Where in planet earth do you reside in?
West side wink
McDoe:

May your life be transformed from this day and the Good Lord make it possible for you to treasure all those things that you hold dear to your heart.

Wow! I'm impressed! Uju, what sayeth thee about this young man? wink
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by okeey(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
happy birthday ujo
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

So she's dragging me to come with her into a filthier planet? Now, I get the message. . . but Ebonyeyes, why do you keep sending me infrared signals? Can you upgrade to bluetooth please?

How so? Are you on the bluetooth signal? cant say I noticed smiley

TheSeeker:

West side wink

And where might that be?
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by MUZBO(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
I'm too rich to be her bf. Oh sh*t!! . . I let the cat out of the bag! My phone'll start ringing now.
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan will you pls marry my brother? grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by r231(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
Happy birthday ujujoan

@The seeker what did u get her
car or you are taking her to dinner in DUBAI lol
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by busybody20: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
uju,

Hapi birthday!

We nor go chop?  undecided
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by busybody20: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ben-10:

BoyFriend? shocked

Comoti der. wetin smalll pikin like u no
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
r231:

Happy birthday ujujoan

@The seeker what did u get her
car or you are taking her to dinner in DUBAI lol
I'm taking her out for dinner to Abu Dhabi, I need to spend me some Arab money on her wink But I want Ebonyeyes, so I can take her there immediately grin

Ebonyeyes:

How so? Are you on the bluetooth signal? cant say I noticed smiley

And where might that be?
I share almost the same region with Tupac grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by sicily4u: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan this and dat who de hell is she

any pic of her
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^ Imagine! angry angry angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by henryhemon(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
@UJU JOAN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.HOPE YOU GET CHOPPINGS FOR US?NO DO BAD THING TO DO OHHHHH
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by TheSeeker(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
busybody20:

uju,

Hapi birthday!

We nor go chop? undecided
Come with your picnic box grin grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm taking her out for dinner to Abu Dhabi, I need to spend me some Arab money on her wink But I want Ebonyeyes, so I can take her there immediately grin
I share almost the same region with Tupac grin grin

I leave at the other end of the Atlantic ocean. Since you are spending arab money you can fly me over tongue grin
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
;d ;d ;d

Wish u was in that water abi? grin grin

Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by whitelexi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
WHY are they moving this thread from pillar to post sef? angry angry angry
Re: Ujujoan, Happy Birthday! Nl Men Start Applying, She's Looking For A Boyfriend :d by busybody20: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^^^ whitelexi,

where did u borrow those cars from?  tongue   grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Wedding Venue Asap / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. / Find Your April Birthday Mates Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.