Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Erigga Vs Falz Whos Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga Vs Falz Whos Better? (3159 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / Erigga Vs Yung6ix / Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Vs Falz Whos Better? by Josephfabo: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
The rwo rapper has been compared numerously. The lyrics are easily consumable. Both of them are good bt whose better
Join the conversation
http://mystreetvibe..com/2016/08/erigga-vs-falz-who-better.html
Re: Erigga Vs Falz Whos Better? by haywire07(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Erigga na Erigga's lines are funny and gives u insight of wats happening on d street

On the other hand, I'm a fan of falz personality , but his style of rap still seems amateurish. I'm not a fan of his music

1 Like

Re: Erigga Vs Falz Whos Better? by jerryfunky(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
for me Erigga lyrics are dope, funny and above all so so so RAW.....that he doesnt care who it affects...he's just been REAL but in the STREET Way

Falz on the other side i like his Accent and creativity....

But i will go with Erigga.

(1) (Reply)

See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. / Regina Daniels Flaunts Thigh As She Wows In Lovely Sport Wear(photos) / Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.