Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice (24933 Views)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) / Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by OBAGADAFFI: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
it looks bad, i admit. but there is a method to all the madness. a cleansing is going on. it will be painful at first but the rewards will be enjoyed by all. its a transition phase. temporary grin

The same thing Nigerians have been hearing since 1999.

It's the poor that always suffer the transition, the rich dont feel these problem.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by oweman: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=TANTUMERGO007 post=49126713]If with corruption an average man could feed his family, i think they should bring back our corruption. It is so painful we are paying for what they did to GEJ, who was a great man.

Come up again you mean GEJ a great man ?,
Please come off that rubbish it will do you no good
By your standard Anini must be a Rev.Father in hell how dear you call that drunken looter a good man ?
Chai Nigerians don't chop pepper !
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by OBAGADAFFI: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
bid4rich:

And what do you label him with. Good or Bad? grin grin

BAD.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

The same thing Nigerians have been hearing since 1999.

It's the poor that always suffer the transition, the rich dont feel these problem.
thats divine punishment of sorts. you have to do better and make better choices spiritually ( obey the divine laws cuz karma and reincarnation is real ) so that in the reincarnation you will be placed in a better situation by YAH. right now you just have to live out your suffering. lolzzzz
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by princeonx: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
i wouldnt mind my property getting smashed so long as I am adequately compensated
Do you sincerely believe that the owners of these properties got any type/kind of compensation? 24 hours notice followed by demolition doesn't sound right to me! Sound more like what a military government will do. The occupants of those shops need time to relocate their businesses!! Our government do dumb things like this and yet wonder why people are corrupt or carrying out evil acts.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by obailala(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
What's even the government's obsession with demolishing even now in the peak of a recession? undecided

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by bid4rich(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

BAD.

Then, you have answered the question which means he was not a leader.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by xtophy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
it looks bad, i admit. but there is a method to all the madness. a cleansing is going on. it will be painful at first but the rewards will be enjoyed by all. its a transition phase. temporary grin
abeg shift jare... dey hv been doing dis since d birth of God, none brings none

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Efewestern: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
bros before you get to heaven you have to pass through hell. maybe those buildings are structurally unsound ? or maybe they want to build a mall there ? or whatever . point is nigeria is being forced to upgrade to first world status by the world elites. thats why mark zuckerberg and john kerry visited us recently. we are on the spot

Never wanted to quote you, but just can't help it.. Sorry for saying this , "You re a Big Fool"

Someone investment is being destroyed For no.just reason and all you could type is that ?, Re yoU normal ?.. Gosh.. Do you know how many people will suffer directly or indirectly from this action ?.

Oh God pls Deliver us from the hands of this beast.

9 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
princeonx:

Do you sincerely believe that the owners of these properties got any type/kind of compensation? 24 hours notice followed by demolition doesn't sound right to me! Sound more like what a military government will do. The occupants of those shops need time to relocate their businesses!! Our government do dumb things like this and yet wonder why people are corrupt or carrying out evil acts.
if they dont, they need to hire a good lawyer and they will get compensated. know your rights
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by mare23ayo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Let me say this emphatically, if that building is illegal based on the urban planning and development map outline, then it should be demolished. that's why it's good to check the land you buying @ all relevant agencies before proceeding to make payment

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Efewestern:

Never wanted to quote you, but just can't help it.. Sorry for saying this , "You re a Big Fool"

Someone investment is being destroyed For no.just reason and all you could type is that ?, Re yoU normal ?.. Gosh.. Do you know how many people will suffer directly or indirectly from this action ?.

Oh God pls Deliver us from the hands of this beast.
obviously it was not a sound investment if it is getting demolished. before you buy shops or build houses make sure you get lawyers to check the structural laws and permit laws. these people did not do their due diligence before investing. happens a lot of times. thats life. you gotta be smart and make smart decisions wink
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by maryscotland: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abuja and demolition are just like five and six. Buhari you shouldn't frustrate people's life more at this crucial.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Saao(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
bros before you get to heaven you have to pass through hell. maybe those buildings are structurally unsound ? or maybe they want to build a mall there ? or whatever . point is nigeria is being forced to upgrade to first world status by the world elites. thats why mark zuckerberg and john kerry visited us recently. we are on the spot
hmmm how long can you defend wicked act? 24 hours notice, again that is the usual attitudes of development control staff and fact administration. Remember wise 2 in Abuja is not slum that u can justify.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by emma224: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't think this is the right time for the government to demolish one's means of survival at this hard time everyone is lamenting. Government should stop demolishion of any kind because people are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
xtophy:
abeg shift jare... dey hv been doing dis since d birth of God, none brings none
stop building on structurally unsound places, or stop building structurally unsound structures and you will not have to worry about being demolished. and definitely dont build in places that have potentials of being turned to highways etc lolzzz. dunno what to tell ya. life is full of ups and downs. we have to roll with the punches. when life hands you lemons, make lemonade wink
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Efewestern: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
obviously it was not a sound investment if it is getting demolished. before you buy shops or build houses make sure you get lawyers to check the structural laws and permit laws. these people did not do their due diligence before investing. happens a lot of times. thats life. you gotta be smart and make smart decisions wink

And you think 24hrs notice is enough for the owners of such property to organize himself/herself ? Bro check it out Nw.. this is not the tym for such actions.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Efewestern:

And you think 24hrs notice is enough for the owners of such property to organize himself/herself ? Bro check it out Nw.. this is not the tym for such actions.

When the real story comes out, which it will on this same nairaland frontpage, you will hear they have been warning them for 2 years now. its always the same story bro lol cheesy
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by adewasco2k(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Saw then bringing down some shops opposite Bannex plaza

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by waice6571: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:

How will Nigerians benefit from this wicked act?

Some APC members need land in Abuja and buhari is creating one. Can't you just understand the simple logic?

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by DonCortino: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:

U are daft! Shít!

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by xtophy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
stop building on structurally unsound places, or stop building structurally unsound structures and you will not have to worry about being demolished. and definitely dont build in places that have potentials of being turned to highways etc lolzzz. dunno what to tell ya. life is full of ups and downs. we have to roll with the punches. when life hands you lemons, make lemonade wink
please, i am hungry and i see dat u typed about lemons and lemonade, please, can u give me some?

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
When the real story comes out, which it will on this same nairaland frontpage, you will hear they have been warning them for 2 years now. its always the same story bro lol cheesy
there are people like you in every administration .you are the goebel to our own hitler and like all detested mouthpieces you will fade into obscurity

2 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
waice6571:

How will Nigerians benefit from this wicked act?

Some APC members need land in Abuja and buhari is creating one. Can't you just understand the simple logic?
same thing was said when el-rufai was demolishing all over abuja but the man has made abuja and kaduna beautiful places. you have to demolish some structures to bring development. it is what it is. sad reality of life
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
ehie:
there are people like you in every administration .you are the goebel to our own hitler and like all detested mouthpieces you will fade into obscurity
hey dont shoot the messenger
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
xtophy:
please, i am hungry and i see dat u typed about lemons and lemonade, please, can u give me some?
lolzzz
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Decryptor(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Since this administration came into power, it has just been nothing but destruction and death! Nothing built or commissioned....all BAD NEWS!

Chanting "Sai APC, Sai Baba" during the election campaigns was like a Blasphemous statement which God is PUNISHING NIGERIANS FOR NOW!

3 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
hey dont shoot the messenger
lame as f..k. die please

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Sanchase: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hope buhari compensates business owners or will he leave them to wallow in agony ?
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
DonCortino:

U are daft! Shít!
i am giving you inside information which i am not supposed to be giving you. we are being forced to upgrade. nigeria is the next hub of the world and they are going to do lots of demolition to pull nigeria up to world class status. ok maybe not all nigeria but lagos and abuja. thats why zuckerberg and kerry were here. we are the focus of the world now. as such so many of your houses have to be demolished
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
ehie:
lame as f..k. die please
dont shoot the messenger wink
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by slimfit1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Live is tough men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shopping Complex On Fire At Totoro In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures) / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.