Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice (24938 Views)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) / Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by spartan50(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
it looks bad, i admit. but there is a method to all the madness. a cleansing is going on. it will be painful at first but the rewards will be enjoyed by all. its a transition phase. temporary grin
May God not let poverty visit you! You just spew trash... So how do they survive before it ever gets better. You get brain?

2 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by OBAGADAFFI: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
thats divine punishment of sorts. you have to do better and make better choices spiritually ( obey the divine laws cuz karma and reincarnation is real ) so that in the reincarnation you will be placed in a better situation by YAH. right now you just have to live out your suffering. lolzzzz

Divine ki ni.

Are you saying the reason why more than 80millio Nigerians are poor is due to Divine punishment undecided

Leave divination out of this.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Divine ki ni.

Are you saying the reason why more than 80millio Nigerians are poor is due to Divine punishment undecided

Leave divination out of this.
thats exactly what i am saying. bro ? life is much more complex than you think it is. that spirit inside you can never die. energy can never die. and you will keep reincarnating back into this world to pay for sins of past life. those 80 million suffering were wicked people in past life and they have no choice but to live out their suffering in this life. nothing can ever save them from the suffering. they have to live it out till they die.
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
megareal:
In these hard times? Why are these people bent on frustrating Nigerians? I don't care how right this move is, the timing is evil.
I agree with you that the timing is wrong cheesy

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
thats exactly what i am saying. bro ? life is much more complex than you think it is. that spirit inside you can never die. energy can never die. and you will keep reincarnating back into this world to pay for sins of past life. those 80 million suffering were wicked people in past life and they have no choice but to live out their suffering in this life. nothing can ever save them from the suffering. they have to live it out till they die.
spartan50:

May God not let poverty visit you! You just spew trash... So how do they survive before it ever gets better. You get brain?
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Akinaukwa: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nsogbu dikwa, confusion everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by DonCortino: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
i am giving you inside information which i am not supposed to be giving you. we are being forced to upgrade. nigeria is the next hub of the world and they are going to do lots of demolition to pull nigeria up to world class status. ok maybe not all nigeria but lagos and abuja. thats why zuckerberg and kerry were here. we are the focus of the world now. as such so many of your houses have to be demolished

Shít! shít! Shít! You are daft! Pls stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by sukkot: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
DonCortino:

Shít! shít! Shít! You are daft! Pls stop quoting me.
if you promise to stop quoting me first. deal ?
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by OBAGADAFFI: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
bid4rich:

Then, you have answered the question which means he was not a leader.

God bless you.

All leaders are to direct followers towards their goals(good or bad).

We can have good and bad leaders.
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by rasco2000me: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
THIS PEOPLE IN THIS GOVERNMENT ARE VERY STUPID,IN THIS HARD TIME,PEOPLE WE SHOULD REVOTE AND SEND THIS BAD GOVT PARKIN,

2 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by viktor01(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Maybe we asked for this but it seems as if we never bargained for much.
This country is f#cked in the hands of Blacks as leaders.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by mencer(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
They prefer to leave the overgrown trees in wuse 2 and take down people's living at this time.....

3 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by 4nobody4every1: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
it looks bad, i admit. but there is a method to all the madness. a cleansing is going on. it will be painful at first but the rewards will be enjoyed by all. its a transition phase. temporary grin
cool

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by BABANGBALI: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by 4nobody4every1: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by ohluoba01(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na wa o. Na change be this...

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by fkj950ax(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Queennikky:
This government 's just keen on frustrating people.....

24hours

That's too Diabolic

Let's be honest with ourselves. The affected chaps got more than 24hours notice.
Social media journalist have a penchant for distorting stories.
Same as the Ikoyi Lagos demolition the government has since shown evidence of notice since March 2016.
We have a responsibility to be responsible to the public who read our online postings, but Nigerian bloggers aren't.
LASG has advised Ikoyi Lagos demolition to seek redress in courts if they have genuine reasons to.
FCT won't just demolish without recourse.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by fkj950ax(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
I agree with you that the timing is wrong cheesy

When will it be right... The timing?
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by ensamy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
This demolition will affect mostly biafrans that have properties in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
criminal entities as a govt. after destroying the buildings they will now sell the land to their friends.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Decibel: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
i am giving you inside information which i am not supposed to be giving you. we are being forced to upgrade. nigeria is the next hub of the world and they are going to do lots of demolition to pull nigeria up to world class status. ok maybe not all nigeria but lagos and abuja. thats why zuckerberg and kerry were here. we are the focus of the world now. as such so many of your houses have to be demolished
Do you think everyone on this forum is daft? So because Kerry and Zuckerberg visited means they came to advise Zoogeria to UPGRADE. I leave you to your tomfoolery

2 Likes

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Lighthouseman: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
An unrepentant zombie most likely from the southwest just typed this trash.
Living in self denial is the worst thing that could happen to a man.
Repent o ye zombies!

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by segcymoor(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmnn
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by segcymoor(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmnn......
Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Deepfreezer(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
bros before you get to heaven you have to pass through hell. maybe those buildings are structurally unsound ? or maybe they want to build a mall there ? or whatever . point is nigeria is being forced to upgrade to first world status by the world elites. thats why mark zuckerberg and john kerry visited us recently. we are on the spot
Mr respect yourself. I mean be very careful of ur utterances.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Deepfreezer(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
bros before you get to heaven you have to pass through hell. maybe those buildings are structurally unsound ? or maybe they want to build a mall there ? or whatever . point is nigeria is being forced to upgrade to first world status by the world elites. thats why mark zuckerberg and john kerry visited us recently. we are on the spot
Mr respect yourself. I mean be very careful of ur utterances..

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by bid4rich(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

All leaders are to direct followers towards their goals(good or bad).

We can have good and bad leaders.

you are right but in my own opinion and in my own definition of what leadership is; there are no bad leaders, they are simply not leader at all

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by Nice365: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
I think think this present administration will lose power by 2019.

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by justy15: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
so what the hell is wrong with those plaza's? what do you expect wen buhari picked his son-in law who was at the Muslim pilgrim board n made him fct minister; this whole exercise are targeted at killing business activities for the perceived 5% but the whole world is watching

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by somito121(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
when you were all clamouring for change and raining curses on goodluck jonathan, i believe a lot of you never went through the history of buhari thoroughly...
It is just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice by entparrot(f): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sai Banza!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / Is 60M Naira Enough To Build A 20 Room Hotel And Event Hall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.