Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) (15022 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Solomon Dalung Decorated As 'Milam' Of Zinni As Dignitaries Storm Event / Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by 247frolic(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh presented a plaque to wife of the President, Aisha Buhari at her investiture as Nigeria's Nutrition Ambassador.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photo-minister-of-agriculture-audu.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
What are her qualifications tho
Or is it just a honorary title? A way to spend money?

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by Princejebs(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
These guy above me na 6g,we both posted 7:15.....damnn

Am just wondering how 2019 election would look like

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by StephanieLuv(f): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
AnonyNymous:

First Lady, she's even doing does people a favour by accepting it wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by Omeokachie: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
After feeding 'twitter Orubebe' and co her famous rice...

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by caracas: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Aisha rice choppers don finally give am award

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by kings09(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
a daft minister of agric who brain doesn't go beyond d importation of grass presenting an award to the wife of a daft presidiot who talent is to crash evrytin he touches n make ppl's lives miserable. Wat a daft lot. Dis buhari govt will be 4goten in a hurry by 2019 but remembered for its bad legacies of strife n death.

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by toms55(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
These people dey vex me angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by vesselchino(f): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigeria Will be fine someday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by CACAWA(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Meanwhile children in the IDP camps are suffering from severe acute malnutrition which has killed quite a number of them.

For the benefit of those who may not know, acute malnutrition is totally different from hunger.

A child may be eating three times a day, but if all he/she eats is garri, garri, garri, bread,bread,bread,rice,rice,rice...

,... No meat, no fish, no egg, no milk, no fruits, no beans, no oil, no groundnut, no abundant water supply, then malnutrition will set in, as in kwashiorkor, they will die of Malnutrition...because the body of a child needs vital nutrients to fight diseases.

So far, all that Aisha, Dangote and other rich men have continued to supply is trailer loads of rice.

I am aware Aisha went to USA to solicit for emergency supply of supplementary vitamins, but more could be done to produce same in Nigeria as we have abundant supply of locally produced fruits wasting away in most villages. All we need to do is dry them, mix them, add fish oil and encapsulate them.

Unfortunately, our govt. is not ready to look inward. It showed ever since the president started junketeering. As you can see, it all was a waste of funds. Not even China will help.

A country that wants to grow, looks inwards.

See my signature and join the movement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by emmaak2(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by ClitRaider: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
I like aisha one day i'd fhuck her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by eleko1: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
O ye children of ANGER sad ,FAYOSE sad,Make una come drink Aisha BUBU nutrition milk and stop whining/wailing embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by peter1994(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Make she tell her husband say plenty children never chop belle full for a long time now
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by CoolKeed: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
CACAWA:
Ok
Meanwhile children in the IDP camps are suffering from severe acute malnutrition which has killed quite a number of them.
For the benefit of those who may not know, acute malnutrition is total different from hunger.
A child may be eating three times a day, but if all he/she eats is garri, garri, garri, bread,bread,bread,rice,rice,rice...
,... No meat, no fish, no egg, no milk, no fruits, no beans, no oil, no abundant water supply,
Then they will die of Malnutrition...because the body of a child needs nutrients to fight diseases.
So far, all that Aisha, Dangote and other rich men have continued to supply is trailer loads of rice.

Mr DUMBledor and what have you contributed except Mouth,mouth&mouth undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by adehab: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
When did she come back form USA..

Who is deceiving who.

Naija i Hail Ooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by Fedayeen02: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Which Nutrition again? This woman can receive dumb award for Africa

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by nelsilvercloud(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Inbreeding
ClitRaider:
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
ClitRaider:

Comments like this are the reasons why those old people don't want to leave power for the youths. Imagine what will be in the brain and heart of this guy with this type of comment.

Smh....

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by thedarkside: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
#bringbackourblackwomen... grin grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by anonimi: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2016

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by thedarkside: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
anonimi:
I wonder how much she paid for the award or rather donated for the award.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

you,ipobians sef with photos...do you know,i learned photo propangada from you people??..

we nigerians are patiently watching and learning from you...woww...you people are very good in propaganda,,,,

i must admit..

for example,this is one of yours....

but..it seems to be back-firing...are you trying to say we are monkeys??..you already called us zoo-animals anyways,sooo whats the difference?

whatevvvvver..!....

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by CACAWA(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
CoolKeed:

Mr DUMBledor and what have you contributed except Mouth,mouth&mouth undecided
my message was clear enough. I do not think our nation can thrive by bashing one another on here.

We are pushing for a new Nigeria, see my signature and join in
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by DonCortino: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
post=49130125:
Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh presented a plaque to wife of the President, Aisha Buhari at her investiture as Nigeria's Nutrition Ambassador.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photo-minister-of-agriculture-audu.html

Nice cheesy

Oya head to the IDP camps sharp sharp!! angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by dahaz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
The lady on the right of Aisha buhari must be from the yaradua family
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by thedarkside: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
CACAWA:
my message was clear enough. I do not think our nation can thrive by bashing one another on here.

We are pushing for a new Nigeria, see my signature and join in

no,nooo,noooooo...this is family-bashing-matter things...we must bash each other to understand that no part of the nigerian-family is ready to accept any bullshittt from any part of the nigerian-family...screw the world..!!!

WE ARE NIGERIA..!!! angry angry angry angry

Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by winj: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
yes, underage tuwo dawa ambassador.
Audu Ogbeh has always been a follow follow
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by BiafraIShere(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kwashiokor, Marasmus, Rickets etc killing her people and rendering them useless in the north yet this one is busy collecting awards upandan! You & your re.tar.ded husband will forever be remembered for the misery & suffering you brought on Nigerians. Take your ambasador job to the NE & open your embassy there. Rubbish!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by gqboyy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
ambassador of famine
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by Meatmealfarms: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please find below a job post for a position at Meatmeal Farms and Foods Limited (An indigenous poultry farm located at the Ikorodu, Lagos)

JOB DESCRIPTION - Business Development Associate.

1. Prospect for new retail customers and outlets for eggs and chicken sales.

2. Compile, maintain and update Meatmeal's customer call schedule.

3. Achieve sales target for assigned areas/locations

4. Delivery within set limits of operations

5. Gather market intelligence on the sales and distribution of eggs and chicken.

6. Report to the Head, Business Development on a routine basis.

7. Develop customer's relations with Meatmeal farms and foods Ltd.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

1. Minimum of an OND qualification from a reputable higher institution.

2. Must not be above 30 years of age.

3. Must be able to speak English and one popular Nigerian language fluently.

4. An experience in eggs and chicken sales would be an added advantage.

5. Applicants should be resident in Lagos State.

SALARY STRUCTURE

1. Fixed salary of N20,000 per month

2. Commission of N20 per crate up to maximum of N30,000 per month based on agreed target sales.

3. Other benefits such as year-end products for personal use and bonus salary based on management's discretion.

Interested candidates should send their Resume/CVs and applications to meatmealfarms@gmail.com

Job opening will close on the[b] 30th September 2016.[/b]
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by CACAWA(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
thedarkside:

no,nooo,noooooo...this is family-bashing-matter things...we must bash each other to understand that no part of the nigerian-family is ready to accept any bullshittt from any part of the nigerian-family...screw the world..!!!

WE ARE NIGERIA..!!! angry angry angry angry

Lol.
Re: Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) by Trust77: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bohari no go fit fvck this Aisha well oo. Stupid cow with beautiful pvssy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends Is Cronyism - SERAP / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.