Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo (43253 Views)

Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by MissEdified(f): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Governor Adams Oshiomhole is obviously used to this but Governor Nasir El-Rufai seems to be a rookie.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photo-oshiomhole-engages-in-dancing.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by MDsambo: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
While people are slowly dying cry

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by muri4mig(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
MDsambo:
RIP to you.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by nnachukz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dancing and laughing at the foolishness of those who voted them in. Will they be dancing if they are experiencing what their visionless leadership has subjected the common man to.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by papaejima1: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Competing for ugly vs midget?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by michelz: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nigerians,behold your leaders you voted in making merry and having fun while the country is in recession.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by muheewa(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
And masses are suffering,Graduate s no jobs......

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by greatgod2012(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na wa o!

With the way Oshiomhole has been dancing up and down since the campaign started, no doubt, he's the one going for his third term, Obaseki will just be an ordinary representative in the government house, if their party eventually win.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by gsparks01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Almost certain it was a short competition

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just like Tinubu dance steps when Ambode emerged as preferred candidate for APC Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Akshow: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Short dwarfed thieves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Millz404(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oshiomhole always exacting wack energy in all this dumb rallies

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by manutdrichie(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Make you shoot knockout now see as dem tear race grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by misscall247: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
wizards

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by ELPablochapo: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
We deceived Nigerians, Edo is no biggy.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by otodeluxe(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
clowns

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by OLAplusONE(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dance of shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by YINKS89(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
d dance no b 4 dis planet..... all i see is alien dancing.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by ironheart(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
No sentiments, its not easy for anyone at the moment, we all need to endure the hardship for now and put better structures in place for a better future.. we used to have vision 2020 but no one cared to work towards it. This government is working hard to correct a lot of ills and we are not being patient enough to wait. Let them dance because its not easy

asuustrike2009:

So we should wait till some persons end in the grave all because one man promised to make heaven and earth.
no, they will end in the grave because their thoughts are shallow and are not ready to use them to work.

luvablesam:

I know you work for the government of the day. Its your job you are doing, I understand.

That being said, kindly think of those who read your comments...haba.....why? Do you know much people are suffering? A kongo(rubber plate )of rice is 650 naira(just ten cups ooo). Where I live, we have had just three hours of light since last week. A dollar now is 500+ in those bureau de change. People are tired,hungry dying!!!. Do you think when china or Korea republic went through transformation their leaders had kids in foreign universities? Those handling our economy are just not worth it.

Tell your bosses to do what they were voted for.
i do not work for the government but i am ashamed a lot of our youth make too much noise about poverty yet can afford mb to fbk, Snapchat etc, when the going get tough u cut down on waste.

I do not use dollars so i have no clue as to how much it is, all i know is there are lots of alternatives to foreign goods.

Emeka at Obalende lagos makes good shoes of 5k and your imported 50k shoes does not compare to the quality shoe emeka makes. We needs to start looking inward.

While we are online bashing ourselves and the government, Lebanese, indians, Chinese, even boys from Benin republic are busy smiling to the bank because the jobs we refuse doing, they are doing it.

I have been in lagos for since the beginning of this year and i see our youth argue about politics n football instead of learning skills that will pay for their taste for a better life.

Philippinos are working as maids for some nigerians and the least i have seen this house help collect in a month is 200k. I mean the least. While our girls are busy roaming the street with heavy make-up and wigs living off their jobless complaining boyfriends.

Its high time we get renewed in our minds. I am a graduate but my boss has never seen my certificate, my office looked for me from the site i was working.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by jublazer(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Leta they will say only babalawo hold broom and dance to the melody of their Gods...... Please who is selling the #waillers form, i need one i wan port abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by Memphis357(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
A midget and an orge......

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by dapiluv: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
MDsambo:
Them know.
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by pheyimen: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dis is how u dance when u knw ur generation 50yrs frm now are POVERTY FREE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by IMASTEX: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Two short men. . .Both are closer to the ground. (mate)

pheyimen:
Dis is how u dance when u knw ur generation 50yrs frm now are POVERTY FREE
Why won't they. When they are living in excess (waste) where huger is the killing their subjects.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by vievan(f): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Waiting to be d FTC
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by odinese(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
[size=14pt]only God know if na panda e dey rap for there angry[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by NairaMaster1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
The rigging dance step of the short men
Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by rapistomenka: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Typical surugede dance....

May be their last dance after all

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by WebSurfer(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
See what this country has turned into

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
who their dance EPP? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by advocatebaba(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
THEY R DANCING AWAY THIER SORROWS OF BEING INCOMPETENT. THEY WIL LOOSE WOEFULI, 9JA R NW WISE XCEPT THEY CHOSE D WRNG DOOR 2GET IN2 POWERG

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo by edlion57(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
U guyz should clam down .... tell una jujuman dat dis style will not work again ... Na wetin u guys used to confused us last Yr...we come comot the goodjuck way God gave us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan / Wike Vs Awara: "We Will Conduct Supplimentary Election In Rivers State" - INEC / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.