Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) (3104 Views)

Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oniovo no be me be Emperorlee ohh shocked

Who you come be?
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Smellymouth: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oniovo no be me be Emperorlee1 ohh shocked

Seriously? shocked

I come dey surprised because I know say you gentle gaan..
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Smellymouth: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
bros why the hate nah angry

Jesusboiy, nor vex. grin
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by EmperorLee(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Seriously? shocked

I come dey surprised because I know say you gentle gaan..

Lol na bad belle person ooh. You should know I aint dumb na.
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by EmperorLee(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Who you come be?

NairalandEFCC1 weldone cheesy. Is this your best shot?
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

A fool as usual. Think deeper you will know who this is grin
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

you see your life, you really dey feel important pig
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
WriteBoy:
Any girl that dates you would only do so because she can probably cook a lifetime of meals with your PONMO lips.

Go and get busy dude. Make some money dude and you will not have time for all these display of childishness
. Lolz
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by EmperorLee(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

A fool as usual. Think deeper you will know who this is grin

EFCChq:
you see your life, you really dey feel important pig

Lmao. Ain't got time for you this morning.
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Smellymouth: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol na bad belle person ooh. You should know I aint dumb na.

You know the drill.. Click on the ignore button..
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

only you mention me, did i call you, accuse me falsely and i will go ballistic with u, i no go warn you again
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by EmperorLee(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

You know the drill.. Click on the ignore button..

Yes baba nla cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Donpoker9:

mynd44.....here is an impersonator

What are the proves? Call out the mods and tell me how I became in impostor. undecided
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Smellymouth: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Baba for the Gehs.. cheesy
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by jubrealguy(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2016
ogorwyne:
See mouth.
chai!!! U get bad mouth....lol
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by jubrealguy(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Fine boy..

I don see lip when big pass naija problems..
hahahaha.....egbon, this killed me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by ameezy(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Gebbson007:
U need alabukun
grin grin grin

Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Smellymouth: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
jubrealguy:
hahahaha.....egbon, this killed me grin grin grin

Alaye, I greet you Saah..

How dat way? grin
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by jubrealguy(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alaye, I greet you Saah..
How dat way? grin
Fine bro, making sense jare
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Fine boy..
I don see lip when big pass naija problems..
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy, can't stop laughing gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Gebbson007(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
ameezy:

grin grin grin

Abi nw..
Hw u dey jawe ¿
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by torqque7(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
ogorwyne:

So u can swallow my head? I'll pass.

Lol ya wicked..dn't u want to be swallowed grin
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by ameezy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Gebbson007:

Abi nw..
Hw u dey jawe ¿
Baba i deh o
Only see ehh :-Xi no fit talf am here
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by ameezy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Gebbson007:

Abi nw..
Hw u dey jawe ¿
Baba i deh o
Only see ehh :-Xi no fit talk am here
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by ogorwyne(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

Lol ya wicked..dn't u want to be swallowed grin
Imagine me ending up in his stomach all in the name of kiss. Biko kwa o am not jonah. That mouth be like well.
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Gladiator1: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
When i ask out a lady, she complains that i might be a player because of my cuteness.... this has been my major problem right from my university days... Am single and still searching... Ladies Please help me cry cry cry
U re just trying so hard to sell ur market. But pls, try harder
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by torqque7(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
ogorwyne:

Imagine me ending up in his stomach all in the name of kiss. Biko kwa o am not jonah. That mouth be like well.

Lol see you,you are not even romantic sef..just ask Beyonce how many times Jay Z has swallowed her grin grin..you must be swallowed too o wether you like it or not lol..

Lol@well mouth grin, na person mouth you de compare to well?chisos :ohahaha women can be heartless sha,if him catch u my hand no dey o
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by ogorwyne(f): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
torqque7:

Lol see you,you are not even romantic sef..just ask Beyonce how many times Jay Z has swallowed her grin grin..you must be swallowed too o wether you like it or not lol..

Lol@well mouth grin, na person mouth you de compare to well?chisos :ohahaha women can be heartless sha,if him catch u my hand no dey o
He nor fit beat me na. U dey here, e nor get fear?

1 Like

Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Jumba(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2016
Clap 4 ya self op
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by torqque7(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2016
ogorwyne:

He nor fit beat me na. U dey here, e nor get fear?

Lol I hope his muscles and power no big as him lips way wan kiss and swallow you? shocked ha pls o let me know on time so I can decide if I need to go and gym to grow bigger muscles and defend you or make i just run grin
Re: Am the cutest guy on nairaland. (throw back photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
ogorwyne:
So u can swallow my head? I'll pass.
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Makinde Of The Punch Newspaper Confessed He Was Under Pressure To Blackmail / Shock New Trend!!! Men Are Not Only Sagging Their Trousers… / Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.