Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You (2940 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� / “no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
newsphase:
Nairaland needs the dislike button

Nairaland pretty much needs the STFU button 🔲 ☺
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:

did you think before you opened this nonsense thread? acting like you're a good guy. as if when you meet a naive girl you won't take advantage of her. shift

Na women these sorta posts dey pain so I no no y e dey pain u for body? U dey OK so? Abeg quickly submit your name for an executive position in A. L. A. N (Assssss Lickers Association of Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by olac21(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ginaz:
Post like this gets me angry angry, so you spend on a girl so what? Naija men needs to stop this very foolish thinking. Their logic is if they spend on you even if it's not up to a bottle of Fanta they own you.

They complain that you need to be self reliant, when you do and become a linda ikeji they complain.

They say you should not ask for money, and when you do that, "haa, somebody must be giving you money, you are cheating on me"

Men folks are more confused than women, please for all the ladies don't rely on a man, make your own damn money and watch them beg to date you.

What nonsense!

Beg to date girls cos they be gold/diamond?you must be high on some expired weed I think

2 Likes

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by jorion(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
oboy, this thread reminds me of one babe. when her birthday reach, i go buy her present, when my b.day reach, i go still buy her present. nobody tell me b4 i learn. hardly got respect for girls who aint related these days. just focused on achieving my goals, then i go settle down chop better kpekuses

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by AfroKnight: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Babes are human beings but some guys (who think they are gentlemen) venerate them in the name of chivalry. This is rubbish at best. As long as she is not family, she should not expect to be entitled to your money or favour.

Some would even vilify guys who think like me, calling us broke. grin Well, we aren't the ones manipulating and asking for cash before we buy clothes, phones or go to the salon.

A number of us have met and dated independent ladies who don't beg or demand for cash and who are uncomfortable receiving money from us even in the face of obvious need.

Let hatchet babes rage all they like, wise men know the women worthy of our resources. We lavish on those deserving not just anyone with curves and pretty eyes.

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
blayde:

U dey mind dem?

Them no get money yet dem no respect theirself dey their lane. Truth is every relationship demands some level of financial commitment. Only irresponsible guys will shy away from dis truth.

But most often Naija babes too no wan hear ooo
ass licker...i know u just want to be her friend..oya go build house for galfriend...stewpeed boy

1 Like

Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by DeLioncourt: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Na women these sorta posts dey pain so I no no y e dey pain u for body? U dey OK so? Abeg quickly submit your name for an executive position in A. L. A. N (Assssss Lickers Association of Nigeria)

at the end of the day, it's unintelligent folk like yourself that fall victim to "these women" you deride so often.

I don't have to be an asss licker to tell you that your POV and opinion is myopic.
Re: If You Still Spend On Your Naija Babe, I Feel Sorry For You by ThisYourTatafo: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:

at the end of the day, it's unintelligent folk like yourself that fall victim to "these women" you deride so often.

I don't have to be an asss licker to tell you that your POV and opinion is myopic.

Continue to Lick asssss but u won't be getting any anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Woman Looks For In A Man / When U Visit Ashawo House(brothel) Without Money / Are My Been Too Addicted To Sex Or Is It Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.