Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now (8033 Views)

How much are they selling fuel in your area? World Oil Lekki Selling At N143.50 / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / Nigerian Militants Are Controlling The World's Oil Prices Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by LajaLaba: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
xreal:

Reading news is different from having a feel of it, living in it. I am Nigerian in Nigeria. I feel the hardship.
U knows nothing!go to Venezuela then....

1 Like

Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by Standing5(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
xreal:
The same period Nigeria increased pump price to 145, Venezuela also increased theirs, but with a reasonable and complementary increases in workers wages and salaries. They hardly feel hardship.

Why the lies?

1 Like

Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by Oblang(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
These people are trying to justify the ineptitude, gross incompetent & ineffectiveness of this administration. The truth is that Buhari & APC were never prepared for governance, they were more prepared to run a parallel government. They never believed GEJ will concede defeat & that exposed the bogus & empty campaign promises. The truth is that even if oil sells at 1000 per barrel today, Buhari & APC has no road map nor blueprint to govern Nigeria..

Please, before you resort to insult, rain curses or bash me, kindly answer this question for me. Why Is It That Everything That Happened In 1984/1985 When He Was The Head Of State Is Repeating Itself Today??

Buhari is a colossal failure, a great mistake & huge disappointment..

Have u taken time to read about what happened prior to Buhari taking over in 1984...

1 Like

Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by Oblang(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
phemmie06:
Comparing Canada and Nigeria recession is as if you're comparing doze( not sleep) with death. You're on a long thing

Canada is better prepared but nevertheless they will feel it small..

1 Like

Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by b3llo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Goyim:
Canada's recession can best be compared to when Nigeria was having an Oil boom economy.
That's is the hard truth that the government won't accept, I don't why Nigeria's case is compared with this country.
Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by rusher14: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
b3llo:
That's is the hard truth that the government won't accept, I don't why Nigeria's case is compared with this country.

[b]The fact remains that most countries dependant on oil are facing tough times.

Nigeria is not excluded from the list. The reason why the government insists agriculture and mining, quick, not requiring rocket technology, with the potential of employing a large chunk of the populace, is the way to go.

Bearing in mind the, the cyclical nature of oil prices up until this moment, there's the hope that there'll be some kind of rebound leading to the need to secure existing finds as well as discovering new field, if possible.

In the interim, the need to provide the infrastructure for business, Roads, rail, electricity are being emphasised, even the blind would attest to government giving this utmost priority.

Sources of outflow of forex include the import of refined petroleum products upon which the refineries being built by private individuals have been given some national importance.

This government is different from the past and they've inherited a bad situation yet strive to make it better.

As individuals, we have our own roles to play. [/b]
Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by asala1: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
advocatebaba:
RELYING ON UGLY FACT ABT ODA NATIONS IX NT AN EXCUSE 4FAILURE OF DIS ADMIN. WE AV EXPERT IN VIRTUALY AL FIELD OF ECONOMY MGT ND POLITICAL GURU DAT CAN PROFER SOLUTN WITIN MNTS. THIS 2AREAS R WHERE WE R FALLIN APART. D GOVT SHUD BY AL MATA OF URGENCY DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY ON D ECONOMY ND EVEN D POLITICS DAT PRODUCE BAD RESULT (LEADERSHIP). A COUNTRY IN A BRINK OF COLLAPSE ND U STIL C ITS LEADERS DOING DANCING COMPETITN DURING CAM-PAIN, ITS SO SAD. WHAT IS D GOVT DOIN 2CUSHION D EFFECT OF RECESSION. EVEN WEN THER WAS GLOBAL RECESSION 2K7,2K8, OUR ECONOMY WASNT AS BAD AS DIS. FALING IN CRUDE OIL PRICE IS NT AN XCUSE 2D ADMIN FAILURE. U SET ASIDE N500B 4SOCIAL INTERVENTN FUND, I BET U DT IS READIN DIS WIL NT GET A PEANUT 4RM IT. DAT N500B CAN CREATE MILLIONS OF JOBS. DAT MONEY CAN BRING BACK 2LIFE OUR DEAD TEXTILE INDUSTRIES ND SO MANY DEAD INDUSTRIES. ITS JST SO UNFORTUNATE DAT D GOVT IS NT RESPONSIBLE. 2DAY COMPLAIN,2MORO COMPLAIN LET DEM GO IN2 ACTION. EVEN D SO CALD RECOVERED R STIL BIN LOOTED BY DEM.

You need to write in proper plain English on a public forum like this, you may be making very reasonable points but you make it difficult for people to read your write-up in the first place.

1 Like

Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by advocatebaba(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
asala1:

You need to write in proper plain English on a public forum like this, you may be making very reasonable points but you make it difficult for people to read your write-up in the first place.
THANKS. I APPRECIATE UR COMMENT.
Re: List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now by President99: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
MadamExcellency:

I have given more than quantum of suggestions here on Nairaland. Just go through my posts.

One thing I don't do is criticism without giving alternative solution.
Could U post it here again? for discerning minds to analyse it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alimosho Assures Sanwo-olu 500,000 Votes During Governorship Election In 2019 / We’ve Removed Names Of Underage Voters From Our List – INEC / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.