Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband (3460 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband by cococandy(f): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Smh Barbie kiddie adults getting married

Anyway cococandy today is Saturday o.party jollof rice on fire oya bring your plate

I want that rice. Save it for me.
Re: My Husband by SAMBARRY: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2016
cococandy:

I want that rice. Save it for me.
certainly cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband by Richy4(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2016
I do not like the fact that he was reporting to your mum about whatever it was u guys were doing...

I do not also like your mum's response..telling u she asked him not to call again, shows that whatever you were doing, she was in support...

I hate domestic violence but if u continue, it might result to that if u keep pushing his button...And i hope your mom will still say the same thing when he turned u into a puching bag....

Y not stop whatever it was u are doing that was driving him nuts
Re: My Husband by diportivo: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
A man wont call an outsider if he hasn't firstly attempted to settle things.......I'm assuming that's the case,and it means u also need to be "hearing word" also

If its dat u dont take to corrections,den u r very lucky he has decided to be reporting u oh....

Other husbands will deal with erring wives with belt and koboko.....and den those of us out of favor with domestic violence will Ofcos remind d man of how beastly he is angry

This life sef

Person dey complain say him MIL no dey give dem space to enjoy their marriage,anoda one dey get time for the MIL and d wife dey complain...
Re: My Husband by Noloss(f): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
dhavel:

yes. but maybe he believes its her mother that can correct his wife or the wife is the type that the husband will say A-B and she replies with CDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ... madam u should understand ur man more and he reporting you to ur mum is a gud sign DAT he luvs you.... Plz change ur ways b4 he starts reporting you to his friends which can lead to bad advice.
well u may be right anyway.
Re: My Husband by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distress sale: Baby cot for 8k. Selling to buy food stuff. / .. / Letter From A Hurting Wife - Your Views Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.