Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,005 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You (2288 Views)

Bra Problems That Men Will Not Understand(comic) / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Stargists(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2016
When it comes to relationships, women actually think men are not really into it because we show no emotions, but the fact is, we are humans too and we do a lot of other things that you will marvel if you should see us doing them, just that we are good at hiding them.
Don’t ask why, I think it’s just an ego thingy

So to reveal some of the secrets, here are 5 things a man will do if he really likes you.

1. We don’t do the same for every woman though and so if you want to find out if we are really doing this, you might want to become friends with our siblings so they can spy on us and tell you some of the things we do
You should be rest assured that if you send us a romantic text message, we re-read it at any smallest chance we get, especially a simple text such as, “Honey, I’m Hot”. Trust me, we can read that text till thy kingdom come. This is just to keep you in our minds and nothing much.

2. You might not know this but usually we hate most of the people you hate and the guys that love you. If you keep telling us negative things about some of your female friends and make it clear how you hate them, we’re likely to hate them too without you knowi.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/5-things-men-will-do-when-they-really.html

1 Share

Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Op, you don't know anything. Rubbish thread

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by captainbangz: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2016
hmm. me sef no dey go near girls till I notice the stare.
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ibehKachukwu: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

U re on rampage beibie!!
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

U re on rampage beibie!!

Get lost
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by ibehKachukwu: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Get lost

Seun, an impersonator of Emperorlee.

Cc: lalasticlala
Myd44 please act fast before someone is defrauded
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Seun, an impersonator of Emperorlee.

Cc: lalasticlala
Myd44 please act fast before someone is defrauded

I am not an impostor. What is wrong with you people here? angry
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Stargists(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2016

I am not an impostor. What is wrong with you people here? angry
dnt mind them
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by topzttst(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Stargists:
dnt mind them
u hear
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Topza(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2016
topzttst:
u hear
lol
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by jidon3(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2016
i believe you fool
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
hmm
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2016
no insult na
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by sanyakola: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Not true

Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by jidon3(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
sanyakola:
Not true
yes nw
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
sanyakola:
Not true
hmm
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
kool
Re: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You by Damilolababy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice.

(1) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Shots.. / Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? / 4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.