Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning (27624 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) / Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by metronaija2: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Plateau state Governor, Lalong, Rivers state Governor Wike, Sokoto state Governor Tambuwal and Niger state Governor Bello pictured this at Benin Airport .

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photo-lalong-wike-tambuwal-and-bello-at.html

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by fairlyusedpant: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Wike be like - my people, the last time i bought a bag of rice i wanted to cry, forget that am a governor ooo, the rice is too costly, i no longer eat rice again, just beans and egg and i have been polluting the whole sector with my bomb

tambuwal be like hahahaha, my guy you funny ooo, your own case is small, a cow is 500,000 now, am thinking of killing a chicken sef to celebrate the sallah, we are managing my brothers...

13 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2016
wike remains the governor general of the Niger deltans

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by Khd95(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Iam fed up with these picture stories jerey.
Abi na wetin go turn things around be that
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by melvinjames: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Expecting Tambuwal back in PDP soon.

7 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by agwom(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2016
politicians sef..
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by ddippset(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2016
melvinjames:
Expecting Tambuwal back in PDP soon.
Just like expecting Wike in APC soon.

22 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by yarimo(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2016
That is what NIGER STATE governor is good at. travelling up and down. he hardly stay in the state for just 3 days mtswww undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by Donexy16(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
woke remains the governor general of the Niger deltans

*Wike

1 Like

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by melvinjames: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2016
ddippset:
Just like expecting Wike in APC soon.
You have more chances of winning the American lottery than Wike leaving PDP.
Fayose and Wike are the landlords of PDP.

It was reported this morning that some members of radio Kano were sacked for playing kwankwaso music.

13 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by ddippset(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
melvinjames:

You have more chances of winning the American lottery than Wike leaving PDP.
Fayose and Wike are the landlords of PDP.

It was reported this morning that some members of radio Kano were sacked for playing kwankwaso music.
You have more chances of being the next guy to take a trip to the moon than Tambuwal joining the PDP.

11 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by raebox: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
alert
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by belonare: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Business serving their interests
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by soberdrunk(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fee Dee Fee!! grin grin LAST MEN STANDING!!
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by DTOBS(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
yarimo:
That is what NIGER STATE governor is good at. travelling up and down. he hardly stay in the state for just 3 days mtswww undecided
Who e take am resemble? No be our people talk say "eshin iwaju ni ti teyin n wo sare" meaning, "The donkey at the back is looking at the one in the front"

Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by SuperBlack: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Doing what there? Are they looking for Work?
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by Franchise21(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
OK na
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by DozieInc(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Edo state is the new battle ground.

1 Like

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by Gladiator1: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
We hear ooh
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by Bluffly: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
And so what. Bunch of Medieavals
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by kingawo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
who dis one epp?

my ILEYA ram _ileya loadin_

5 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by kingawo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
who dis one epp?

my ILEYA ram _ileya loadin_

1 Like

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by misscall247: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
wie r thy heading to?
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by aninexzy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
agwom:
politicians sef..
na Edo election dem d disscuss...lol
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by ninocia18(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by Pavore9: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
You see APC and PDP governors together chatting while their e-warriors are calling for each other's neck! Witchcraft is real! angry

3 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by zeusdgrt(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
South south for PDP

3 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by sammyj: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is a call for the Zombies and the wailers to realize that all our politricians are friends outside politics. Shekena !!! angry cool

2 Likes

Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by neolboy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
ok
Re: Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning by opalu: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo) / Hoodlums Attack Agbaje’s Convoy In Lagos / Thugs Attack INEC Collation Center In Edo, Destroy Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.