Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) (27516 Views)

Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
National Leader and head of the Presidential Reconcilition Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu visited Sokoto Saturday where he met with Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and his predecessor, Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko.

Tinubu, accompanied by APC chieftain Alhaji Idi Farouk, held a 2 hours closed door meeting with his hosts at both the Government House and at Senator Wamakko's residence in Gawun Nama Area of the state capital.

The meeting was later expanded to include Deputy Governor Ahmed Aliyu and National Vice Chairman of APC (North West), Malam Inuwa Abdulkadir.

Speaking briefly to reporters after the meeting, Tinubu said he was in Sokoto for a family meeting.

"Family members meet regularly to talk to each other and I'm here for that purpose," he stated.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/apc-reconciliation-bola-tinubu-holds.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2018

4 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
National Leader and head of the Presidential Reconcilition Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu visited Sokoto Saturday where he met with Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and his predecessor, Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko.

Tinubu, accompanied by APC chieftain Alhaji Idi Farouk, held a 2 hours closed door meeting with his hosts at both the Government House and at Senator Wamakko's residence in Gawun Nama Area of the state capital.

The meeting was later expanded to include Deputy Governor Ahmed Aliyu and National Vice Chairman of APC (North West), Malam Inuwa Abdulkadir.

Speaking briefly to reporters after the meeting, Tinubu said he was in Sokoto for a family meeting.

"Family members meet regularly to talk to each other and I'm here for that purpose," he stated.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/apc-reconciliation-bola-tinubu-holds.html?m=1
The bringers of economic recession and herdsmen grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Bari22: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
If u can't prevent kwankwaso from dumping the party then ur reconciliation committee is useless. He is better .most of this one chance politicians

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by aolawale025: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tinubu is carrying around with an air of false importance. Shortly before the elections all would come crashing down

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by omowolewa: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Indefatigable leader, we await the results.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
I wonder how pple are comfortable in ds baba-rigga (agbada) especially during ds heat period.

Tinubu you are wasting you time n money on Buhari, except if you have hidden agenda cos u can't be trusted.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
I swear, no one can buy Honour and Integrity. This tinubu is a worthless fellow. Now that elections are near, buhari has seen his value. A fool to be used twice. Shame

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Narldon: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Flummoxed fellows

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jagaban borgu I rep ur political etiquette but please don't fight an already lost battle

5 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
The change bringers
am seriously waiting for APC in 2019, I want to listen to their manifesto and campaign.... bunch of retarde.d fellows parading themselves as leader of the nation.

18 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by AutoFastSales: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chai
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by updateacademics: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
MY TINIBU

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tinubu is only working for himself and his business empire undecided

This will not stop Fulani herdsmen invasion of Ondo and Ogun grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by kc2hansome(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
I don't want to believe that BAT is really going to stand for Buhari.
I see him as a grassroot politician and as such should know that the masses massively rejects Buhari.
Well like someone above me rightly said, BAT is only hustling for himself and his business empire.
Back to Daura 2019!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fineman87:
I swear, no one can buy Honour and Integrity. This tinubu is a worthless fellow. Now that elections are near, buhari has seen his value. A fool to be used twice. Shame

See how the fool was kept busy by an ordinary dullard undecided

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me

17 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tunubi is now a errand boy for northers. Boy boy

7 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by ideologies(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fineman87:
Tinubu is smart enough to know what he is doing, so chill.

If everything goes as planned and buhari wins, he will be heavily compensated.

This is another opportunity for him to prove himself and build relationship with the north just like OBJ.

But Obj is fading away.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by kc2hansome(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
I wonder how pple are comfortable in ds baba-rigga (agbada) especially during ds heat period.

Tinubu you are wasting you time n money on Buhari, except if you have hidden agenda cos u can't be trusted.

The answer is air-conditioning. From an AC house to an AC car to an AC Office to an AC car back to an AC house.

Not to mention an AC private jet and an AC friends office. They've looted enough to afford it without worries.

Its the zombies and gullible masses I pity.

15 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
APC
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by IamHopeful(f): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Congrats to them! Oyah swerve, we don see una......... Awon "recessionists" aye!!!
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
ideologies:

This is another opportunity for him to prove himself and build relationship with the north just like OBJ.

But Obj is fading away.

Just like the dullard Buhari is also smart enough to know what he's doing undecided

Continue wallowing in self deception grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tinubu you are just wasting your time.......Nonsense!!!

#BuhariMustGo

#It's too late to deceive nigerians amen

#We are now too sensible to be fooled again amen
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
ideologies:

But Obj is fading away.

Who r u? Wat kind of irrational comment is this. Nonsense.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:

See how the fool was kept busy by an ordinary dullard undecided

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me

My dear. The man is shameless. Gosh
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
tballeyy:
Tunubi is now a errand boy for northers. Boy boy

The man is a typical yoruba man. A slave...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

Family meeting indeed, who and who unite for United Nations, keep deceiving your self. Family meeting
Re: APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) by datribune: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bola Tinubu continues to live up to the expectations of his title Asiwaju, meaning leader.
His task is a very difficult one but then again, if there's anyone that can get the job done, it is d Jagaban, a smart political tactician & a very intelligent man wit tremendous goodwill, respected by friends & foe.
He will surely succeed wit d progressive wing of d APC. Should he fail wit PDP moles in d APC, it will not really matter.
Good luck to you sir, a man of d people & a true progressive. Nigeria needs you now.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.