Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort (28393 Views)

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2016
What brand of phone is it please?
sogodihno:

My phone is not charging with chargers,it wil charge and stop,and like that, but it's charging well with system. It's hard to find chargers that wil work with it, even after u find it,it wil stop working after some time. It's not charging port issue,because it charge well with system. But not with chargers even it own charger. Wat is the problem
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2016
We can look into it and the power adapter (charger). How can we locate you?
Feezdculestboy:
Could anyone help me with my Acer iconia tab A1
811.It won't power on nd wen plugged with
charger,its vibrate
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by sogodihno: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2016
jonozo:
What brand of phone is it please?
Gionee M5 mini
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2016
It is a charging port problem and your phone's board will need to be serviced. Also you should get an original charger to avoid issues like this even after repair
sogodihno:
Gionee M5 mini
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by sogodihno: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
jonozo:
It is a charging port problem and your phone's board will need to be serviced. Also you should get an original charger to avoid issues like this even after repair

Charging port problem? I said it's charging well with system
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Because your phone charges with a computer does not make the charging port ok. You phone can charge with chargers and your computer will not read your phone when plugged in. Its the the same usb port that controls both charging and reading phone files. When one of both stops working then your usb port is faulty. No phone just refuses any type of charger even its own when plugged to power.
sogodihno:

Charging port problem? I said it's charging well with system
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by sogodihno: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
jonozo:
Because your phone charges with a computer does not make the charging port ok. You phone can charge with chargers and your computer will not read your phone when plugged in. Its the the same usb port that controls both charging and reading phone files. When one of both stops working then your usb port is faulty. No phone just refuses any type of charger even its own when plugged to power.

Thanks, but I still maintain that it's not charging port, if u read comments of people here
[https://www.nairaland.com/3512193/pls-gionee-frustrate-life] is good,have a look at it!

Someone change it own charging port and the same problem persist.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by twaintoy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please, how much is Cube Talk 9x screen? Thanks
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by zamanii: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2016
jonozo:
Take it to the person that did the unlock and let the person fix the problem for you

There's no such thing as the phone was not properly unlocked, you either unlock a phone or you don't. I'm having the same issue too although mine is with an HTC device. The problem is that the bands on the phone are only that of Canada where the phone came from and since the only common band Nigeria shares with Canada is the edge band, wcdma won't work
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
The cube talk parts are scarcely available but there "should" be a way around it let us talk here +2349072122585 (whatsapp)
twaintoy:
Please, how much is Cube Talk 9x screen? Thanks
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Top notch repair services for all gadgets. www.weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Get on board the weefeex train and experience a service like never before. Logon to www.weefeex.com, register and start ordering.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Chibaby87(f): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Do you sell infinix hot note panel and how much?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Good morning. No we do not have the panel. But i hope you dont mind me asking.. what is the problem with the phone?
Chibaby87:
Do you sell infinix hot note panel and how much?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Sales and repairs.. very affordable and reliable at weefeex.com
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Chibaby87(f): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
jonozo:
Good morning. No we do not have the panel. But i hope you dont mind me asking.. what is the problem with the phone?

Is panel
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please what is the model number of your phone?
Chibaby87:

Is panel
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Drive safe.. we only live ones #wolo #weefeexdesk
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Goodnight everyone
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2016
When you think its a problem... think weefeex
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Treat your gadget as you'd treat yourself.. weefeex is all the nourishment your gadget needs to function properly. Talk to us now.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good night everyone
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Good morning everyone.. #TGIF
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Every good feex is as much, a delight to us, as it is to you. #mutualfeelings #reliablefeex
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Good morning everyone. Have a great weekend.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2016
How are you preparing for the christmas holiday?? Do you have a broken gadget and need it fixed but you don't have time to do so. Logon to www.weefeex.com or call us on +2349072122585 for pickup services.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Your look before weefeex sad.. your look after weefeex grin.. #talktoustoday
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Drive safe
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
jonozo:
Drive safe
how much will it cost to change s6 edge screen?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2016
Good morning. It'll cost 70000 sir
prof1990:

how much will it cost to change s6 edge screen?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner / 5 Unmistakable Signs You Are A Phone Addict... / My Experience With Tecno/Carlcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.