Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort (28326 Views)

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / How To Flash Your Phone Without Going To Engineers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Get your orders delivered to you anywhere within Nigeria. Get on the weefeex network today and order for a feex and replacement parts.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Trial and error works 97% of the time. Dont be among the 3% that gets lose their device for good to this. If its bad talk to a qualified technician. #weefeexdesk
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone. Have blessed day.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Good morning everyone. Have successful week and great day ahead.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Every feex is a delight to us and to the owner of the device. Choose weefeex today.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samsung, Iphone, Ipad, Sony, Tecno, Gionee and more. Contact weefeex and get your device back into working mode. Contact us today.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by donpata(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bluegate BG5 touch calibrator glass. Kaduna
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good evening sir. We are in Lagos and we will need to see the phone to know if we can order for the screen. Thank you.
donpata:
Bluegate BG5 touch calibrator glass. Kaduna
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Have a good sleep while we work for you. #weefeexdesk
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Good morning everyone. Have a nice day. #weefeexdesk
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Weefeex.... your answer to everything broken or that seems so.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by abdulmalik3(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
hello nairalander.please i need your help,i just brought a second hand Samsung galaxy duos(gt-s7562) when i checked the spec online,it was 1.78 gb but the phone has 14 mb.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by abdulmalik3(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
hello nairalander.please i need your help,i just brought a second hand Samsung galaxy duos(gt-s7562) when i checked the spec online,it was 1.78 gb but the phone has 14 mb.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Are there files like pictures, videos or documents on the phone? If there aren't try flashing the phone and if that dorsn't work then please return the phone.
abdulmalik3:
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning everyone. Have a beautiful day.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2016
If you must feex it..... feex it the weefeex way.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Have a broken screen?? Feex with weefeex.. have damaged laptop?? Feex with weefeex.. what cant you feex with weefeex A brainless fellow. Nope we cant feex that.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Slow down and give weefeex a try.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Replacement parts and repairs for all brand products.
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Good night everyone
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Good morning everyone have wonderful day. TGIF
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2016
jonozo:
Good morning everyone have wonderful day. TGIF
Good Morning OP do have Gionee M3 Mini Power switch and volume up and down Flex
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2016
Yes we do sir
Iamtosignno:
Good Morning OP do have Gionee M3 Mini Power switch and volume up and down Flex
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonozo:
Yes we do sir
Are you serious and do you understand my words and what am searching for am sorry for words reason because i had look for it in all the whole alaba international market no one have it now you say you have it pls can i see it pictures and how much is it
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by toolluu: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
do you have samsung s4 1545 panel?
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
I think i do understand what you need. The power button and the volume button. Am i right?
Iamtosignno:
Are you serious and do you understand my words and what am searching for am sorry for words reason because i had look for it in all the whole alaba international market no one have it now you say you have it pls can i see it pictures and how much is it
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
jonozo:
I think i do understand what you need. The power button and the volume button. Am i right?
Yes you are right and if truly you have it let me see it images and how much is it
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by jonozo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
What you need is the back cover of the device. Am sorry can we communicate on whatsapp for quick and better response. Thank you.
Iamtosignno:
Yes you are right and if truly you have it let me see it images and how much is it
Re: Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2016
jonozo:
What you need is the back cover of the device. Am sorry can we communicate on whatsapp for quick and better response. Thank you.
I said power switch flex

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp / Whatsapp Group Admin Lands In Jail For Spreading Fake News. / Before You Buy That Second Hand Iphone, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.