Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) (1908 Views)

Am I Doing It Right? (pix) / SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Before you people crucify me. Take note that this is a girl that loves taking advantage of my generosity. I just had to pay her back in her own coin.

1 Share

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by finalboss(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2016
.you did the best bro ...thumbs up
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2016
grin

I have no idea wat u talking abt... But maybe Lastking247 has somtin to say...
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by IamLEGEND1: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2016
bitch_seems like the type who would cave in easily....just stylishly press a little further and she'll succumb.

Fuck_the fear of God into her and don't give her the money afterwards.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I have no idea war u talking abt... But maybe Lastking247 has somtin to say...
The thread had been modified. Please reread
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
bitch_seems like the type who would cave in easily....just stylishly press a little further and she'll succumb.

Fuck_the fear of God into her and don't give her the money.

My kind of guy
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Paseus(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

[img]
IamLEGEND1:

[/img]
IamLEGEND1:

yeah
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by EOOJ(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Oohh now I fully understand it... grin

Any lady who keep taking advantages coz u be kind and generous is no different from the rest of the hoes..

She's lazyass...tell her to work her ass out if she wants easy money boo.. Besides, we're in the era of "give n take" wink

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by 7agaza(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Thumbs up bro.. She is just a fo.ol. I owe you a bottle of Origin.

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2016
I applaud you bro.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
This here is blackmail. cry And it isn't right. If you want to help someone, don't expect something in return. Arrrg! Totally disgusted by the comments so far.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:
This here is blackmail. cry And it isn't right. If you want to help someone, don't expect something in return. Arrrg! Totally disgusted by the comments so far.
My endgame isn't to get down with her(my girlfriend is more than capable of fulfilling my sexual desires) but to let her know that I am not an ATM she can cash money from at will. She only contact me when she is broke

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by nickvanilla(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

So what do u have to say about girls who only call when they have one need or the other. Admirable?
Sorry but the op didn't say he was into mmm or charity

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by YourMajesty(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
You deserve a National Merit Award alextaiwo.

They like to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
nickvanilla:

So what do u have to say about girls who only call when they have one need or the other. Admirable?
Sorry but the op didn't say he was into mmm or charity

The best way to deal with these kinda girls is to turn down their request with a simple No. They are gold diggers. Men should avoid them. Turning them into sex mules is blackmail. Requesting for sex before you help and paying for sex are two different things. I have no problem if in the first place, if a man arranges to pay for sex.

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

The best way to deal with these kinda girls is to turn down their request with a simple No. They are gold diggers. Men should avoid them. Turning them into sex mules is blackmail. Requesting for sex before you help and paying for sex are two different things. I have no problem if in the first place, if a man arranges to pay for sex.
Senior advocate of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:

My endgame isn't to get down with her(my girlfriend is more than capable of fulfilling my sexual desires) but to let her know that I am not an ATM she can cash money from at will. She only contact me when she is broke
Is that u via dp?
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Broda,nothing goes for nothing o,I can't give money to a girl who has asked for money from me more than twice.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by FvckShiT(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
You fūcking did the fūcking right thing..

More fūcking grease to ur fūcking****

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
The girls grammar is Cringy
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Is that u via dp?
Yea. Why asking?
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Same thing a girl used to do to me,until i told her my mind. We aren't talking no more but at least I have a clear mind of who she truly is and I now feel free.

She came to ask for help as usual and i told her plainly ''Go front first, whoever you meet will help you. It's only when you need my help u remember Christ created a being like me''. Brethren, she was dumbfounded. She just hissed and left. Till date, we aint speaking no more. Stewpeed biatch!
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Senior advocate of Nigeria

Whatever guy. If you're so sure you are doing the right thing why create this thread? What are you doing here? undecided
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

Whatever guy. If you're so sure you are doing the right thing why create this thread? What are you doing here? undecided
So that others won't make the same mistake. Beware of materialistic girls
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Sparksfly:

It isn't blackmail , she has the choice to agree or not.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2016
This is a typical "Mexican Stand off"
The advantageous girl meets the advantageous guy grin grin :

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mekzyzeus:
This is a typical "Mexican Stand off" The advantageous girl meets the advantageous guy grin grin :
Lol
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) by jonaifame22(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
U're my new role model!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OAP Roby Ekpo, Shares Photo Of Himself And His Topless Wife Kissing In Bed / Tunde Ednut Shades Bobrisky In New Post / Types Of Sex You Should Avoid At All Cost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.