Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (66476 Views)

Jonathan, IBB, Shagari Absent At Council Of State Meeting / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by AntiWailer: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
See news

grin grin
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by ahamonyeka(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Because people are missing him and he left a legacy.
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by henrydadon(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
rozayx5:
[size=16pt]why waste film.and memory snapping a dollard

in these hard times the camermen just utilized their scarce resources well [/size] ) cool cool cool cool

U wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nellybank(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Even the camera men need our corruption back. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by rozayx5(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
eleojo23:

So you even know say na trouble you dey find shey?

leavam . they r the last set of zombies standing. apostle gbawe. the "career" expert and obiaglli ran and some others .

some just wanna go down with the dullard

4 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
rozayx5:
[size=16pt]why waste film.and memory snapping a dollard

in these hard times the camermen just utilized their scarce resources well [/size] ) cool cool cool cool

Do camera men still use film? Were you born before Lord Lurgards mistake grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by jegz25(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
greatgod2012:
While GEJ popularity keeps increasing, PMB's popularity is getting decreased!

This life sha, with the way PMB was so popular last year, I never knew he could be this hated so soon.

Karma is a bit ch!
so u believed dis thread without pictures to support it?
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by mmsen: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
People are finally awakening to the truth.

GEJ was much better than a lot of people gave him credit for.

GMB is the worst Nigeria has ever had - rational people knew this three decades ago.

3 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by kondogbia(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
change the change

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by kaen1317: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
eleojo23:

Buhari is always breaking records...negatively....

The first president to loose popularity within one year in office.

Let's give him a round of applause for this great feat.
undecided
even common local tomato became more expensive than imported apple under his watch

5 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Greataausim(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lols.... Bad market for zombies, we love u GEJ, we missed u GEJ.... U can kill the messenger, but u can neva kill the message.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
PassingShot:
Possibly to have another look at the meek but clueless, ineffectual face.

An example of who NEVER to be made a president.

Keep your "mentions" coming. I dey kampe! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Omeny: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
A Big Fish is a Big fish any time, any day even the lenses of the cameras recognise that.
That is Council Of State Meeting that Buhari NEVER attended during GEJ, can even zombies now see little humility and simplicity in GEJ?

I have nothing against Pre Buhari,But I will never vote for him or defend his style because they are wicked and ancient to me.

4 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Josmila(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is the only picture added to the news on GEJ's attendance of council of state meeting at the Villa..

I expected to see pics of photographers jostling to snap GEJ and not this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
PassingShot:
Possibly to have another look at the meek but clueless, ineffectual face.

An example of who NEVER to be made a president.

Keep your "mentions" coming. I dey kampe! grin grin grin
........Gbamm!

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by AlexzStructure(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hohoho.... I Afff raff
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Omeokachie: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reality finally setting in...

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by mars123(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
The hero of democracy. The man who brought Facebook. The man who ensured growth and progress of the nation with oil selling above $100pb. The man who saw tomorrow by diversifying the economy. The man with whom there was no suffering in the land with poverty level at 0% .

I'm beginning to think Nigerians are being political about the suffering in the land, in a sane society Jonathan wouldn't even be celebrated by a dog. It's unfortunate that I find myself with such soulless people as compatriots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by siraj1402(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari no go pay, na jona go pay pass. #Apa+Arungun+Ni+Jona
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Josmila:
This is the only picture added to the news on GEJ's attendance of council of state meeting at the Villa..

I expected to see pics of photographers jostling to snap GEJ and not this undecided
...... me too! Anyway I dey wait for the second version of the News later ! cool
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Taryur3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
I know I will be in this position some day, and am sure there will be new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Ikedonn(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Akshow:
He came..He saw...Conquering in progress.

1. He met Subsidy and killed it
2. He met Oil cabals, deregulated it and buried their corruptions
3. He met Boko Haram and decimated them
4. He met corruption in military, he killed it and currently recovering all
5. He met rot in NASS, killed budget padding and left them in house fighting, they are all singing like birds now.
6. He met militancy in Ikorodu, bombing is on-going
7. He met Militancy in ND, still using carrot..stick is on the bench
8. He met a mad-dog in Ekiti and froze his source of madness
9. He Met Saraki and left him with 3 cases, CCT, Forgery and Looting. Exposed NASS and made them useless
10. He met MDA's basket account and applied TSA...stealing revenue Killed
11. He (who is also petroleum minister) met -ve NNPC and made it profitable for the first time in decades.
12. He met recurrent expenditure budget and turned it capital budget
13. He met uncompleted KD-FCT rail project and commissioned it
14. Under him Jubrin is now Born again corruption fighter
15. Under him Metuh is now Born again corruption war supporter
16. Under him back slid-den FFK has found God again
17. He met another fraud called POST UME and killed it
18. He met inequality in Uni & Poly and equalized it..Goalless draw
19. Finance ministry is doing great now and no longer re-basing
20. He met 11bn debt of Senatwitter and bruised out his commonsense
To continued.........>

Those with eagle eyes will see what he has so far prevented from happening while waiting for what he will make happen.

I'm Smart and holy enough to recognize when the hand of God is upon this nation...above are my check lists

If GEJ had been in power, everything else except militancy..... but from Boko H, budget padding, subsidy, no power, foreign borrowing, no food, no money, brain drain, low international recognition would've been on the increase. By now man would've been eating man alive and nothing will happen. NASS would have grown wings by now. we would've been Otedola and Ubas fuel to drive. KD-FCT rail lines would've been done because Ameachi would've in prison. The army would've join Boko Haram by now.

Each day you wake up. Don't listen to economy ,If you have garri, just drink, then THANK God, it would've been worse believe me. If not for God who is on our side and with us, We would've been like Somalia, Iraq , Afghanistan, Venezuela and South Sudan by now.

And yet Baba is slowly obeying the voice God and carrying out his instructions.
Thank God who has Blessed Nigeria. #ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Rubbish

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=Akshow post=49151580]He came..He saw...Conquering in progress.
1. He met Subsidy and killed it
2. He met Oil cabals, deregulated it and buried their corruptions
3. He met Boko Haram and decimated them
4. He met corruption in military, he killed it and currently recovering all
5. He met rot in NASS, killed budget padding and left them in house fighting, they are all singing like birds now.
6. He met militancy in Ikorodu, bombing is on-going
7. He met Militancy in ND, still using carrot..stick is on the bench
8. He met a mad-dog in Ekiti and froze his source of madness
9. He Met Saraki and left him with 3 cases, CCT, Forgery and Looting. Exposed NASS and made them useless
10. He met MDA's basket account and applied TSA...stealing revenue Killed
11. He (who is also petroleum minister) met -ve NNPC and made it profitable for the first time in decades.
12. He met recurrent expenditure budget and turned it capital budget
13. He met uncompleted KD-FCT rail project and commissioned it
14. Under him Jubrin is now Born again corruption fighter
15. Under him Metuh is now Born again corruption war supporter
16. Under him back slid-den FFK has found God again
17. He met another fraud called POST UME and killed it
18. He met inequality in Uni & Poly and equalized it..Goalless draw
19. Finance ministry is doing great now and no longer re-basing
20. He met 11bn debt of Senatwitter and bruised out his commonsense
To continued.........>
Those with eagle eyes will see what he has so far prevented from happening while waiting for what he will make happen.
I'm Smart and holy enough to recognize when the hand of God is upon this nation...above are my check lists
If GEJ had been in power, everything else except militancy..... but from Boko H, budget padding, subsidy, no power, foreign borrowing, no food, no money, brain drain, low international recognition would've been on the increase. By now man would've been eating man alive and nothing will happen. NASS would have grown wings by now. we would've been Otedola and Ubas fuel to drive. KD-FCT rail lines would've been done because Ameachi would've in prison. The army would've join Boko Haram by now.
Each day you wake up. Don't listen to economy ,If you have garri, just drink, then THANK God, it would've been worse believe me. If not for God who is on our side and with us, We would've been like Somalia, Iraq , Afghanistan, Venezuela and South Sudan by now.
And yet Baba is slowly obeying the voice God and carrying out his instructions.
Thank God who has Blessed Nigeria. #ISTANDWITHBUHARI[/q

Buhari's regime is the first time I realized that a president's
policy can really affect the amount of tubers of yam in my
kitchen. This country needs a REVOLUTION! countrymen
the change is real!!

7 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
kaen1317:
even common local tomato became more expensive than imported apple under his watch
......What is the Price of tomatoes now ?
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by odomanis: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
APCsupporter:

Please how do you guys reason?

Are you a zombie ? Besides,Is he not just one person,why refer to him as you guys ?

2 Likes

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by leye4u: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
eleojo23:

So you even know say na trouble you dey find shey?

shioor kelebe
Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Maka why?

1 Like

Re: Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting by Franchise21(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
I'm beginning to miss d effects of GEJ... The economy is in a state of bisma-disma grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.