Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo (30192 Views)

Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
garlicrey:
grin ;DI tire for all this yoruba
Women sef....... Naso I wan go
visit someone for tollgate at
ibadan. On my way going, I felt so
thirsty,then I saw a woman selling
Zobo! I asked her in english if its
cold? I notice that the woman
does not understand english.
Nah so I com ask her in yoruba
(in ibadan accent) that "Mama,
soboyin tutu?" Nah so the woman
reply, "Ori e lo buru, OBO IYARE
LOMA GBONA IWO OMO
RADARADA YI." Plz shey nah abuse
I abuse the woman??

I am not Yoruba but from what I decipher ,you asked her if her kitten is cold?Rotfl...This got me in stitches....
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by olumide4christ: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Onogiede:
shut up & seek for opionion if no any in ur skull,..we are in democracy therefore the People decide their choice of candidate

Did I say anything different from what you said now apart from the insults? "Let the people decide knowing that they have 4 years or more to live with their decision"...go back to the later part of my post & read it.
If PDP had done their best for 16 years, we won't be where we are today.
Thanks and regards!
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by ArcEmmanuel(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
stupid tenants. they deserved to be jailed as well.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Organs(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
great news coming from Edo state, more to come....

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you

TANTUMERG0007: I saw 134 likes and i begin to wonder how manage wey, you wey be mumu come get 134 people join you for the mumu, habaaa, my broda, your analogy dey upside down, if i rent house from you, the agreement btw me and you na house and rent and it is not your business my party affiliations, my religion, likes, etc. We need to stop these excesses. That is why the country is so corrupt with anyone with any little power oppressing others. If i like ogbono soup and my landlord does not like ogbono, then i cannot cook and eat ogbono in that house again, if Papa Abel the meat seller and landlord quarrel, then i cannot buy papa Abel meat again, and also, if yellow woman chop landlord money dump am and landlord come dislike yellow women, then my newly wedded wife come yellow, then i will get thrown out since landlord no wan see any yellow woman.... you see where una mumuism dey lead us go?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by EROMS38(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you
my man is back..I like ur contributions TANTUMERGO007. Dat landlord na my guy
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by agboskipool(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Double wahala for death body
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Respect55(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Petroking:
Are you a clown or a comedian?? How does working in shell and being paid by chevron comes into this... Sometimes I laugh when I see your type they just talk because they want People to know they can talk.

If their house rent has not expired and they were forcefully ejected out of the house, they would see the landlord.

Now for a real example.
Why did the landlord not write laws and regulation of his house, so that when anyone wants to rent his house.. If you are not PDP I won't give u my house blah blah

Or won't you like that when you want to cook fried rice, your landlord comes and say I don't allow anyone to cook fried rice in my house, if u want to cook fried rice pack out.. It's silly.

The landlord is not a kid. His only concern is his rent,security and maintenance of the house.

If the landlord loves PDP a lots, let him give his house to people who claim to be PDP members for free to stay in. He will surely be a good patriot.. my fellow NL what do you think??

I think u nid medical attention
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by afolayangs(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Apc should quick implement them policy on housing or buy him house.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by mickool(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thief, sorry Chief TOny Anineh LG. Whether he like it or not Godwin has already win the election. If them like they should evict every body that support APC. APC will still defect him in his ward. Looking desperately to win for ize IYamu as retirement benefits.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by temiflex01(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Where is the 1000 affordable housing they promised to build in every state of Nigeria.

The APC supporter tenant is free to relocate there. No issue!
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Alezy(m): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2016
tdbankplc:
Next na make osho baba ask the landlord for his C of O or else him too go move his house oh.
Naija! I hail thee
in esan? osho no get say.

when u hear of edo and witchcraft, that's the head quarters.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by kehindetawede: 1:30am On Sep 08, 2016
This news is very appalling. How can this be happening in this time and age? I refuse to believe it.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Samtob90(m): 5:20am On Sep 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Hope you will not cry foul when the story goes other way
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by alexarelano(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2016
So soon? No b all of you dey shout chanji chanji then? As if u buy kulikuli N15 and u paid N20
grin cheesy
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by charlypoker(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2016
I just love that. he should go and meet oshiomhole to give a house to live in.
Here in the Benin City, cars carrying the stickers of POI were destroyed the driver were harrassed and beaten, now it think it serve those tenants right. Emporor Oshiomhole started it grin grin grin grin shocked cool
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by cyberdurable(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

shut up and get ready to cry on Saturday

i have plenty meme to dish you that day trust me naaa grin

Pls mention me wen d bashing starts ... I wana gv dem some kponmo

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by charlypoker(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2016
if you dont like it. in oshiomhole's voice. GO AND DIE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2016
cyberdurable:

Pls mention me wen d bashing starts ... I wana gv dem some kponmo
saved grin

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by damon232: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2016
mastermaestro:
Apc news outlet and lies.
You go remember to add '' are like'' before the picture. For example, Apc news outlet and lies '' are like'', then the picture.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by damon232: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2016
mastermaestro:
Apc news outlet and lies.
You go remember to add '' are like'' before the picture. For example, Apc news outlet and lies '' are like'', then the picture. I dey like the man picture die. The man nor go rest. Am sure some people don show him how his picture is in frequent use all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Petroking: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2016
I think you need psychological evaluation

Respect55:

I think u nid medical attention
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Simonagbons(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2016
olumide4christ:
[b]Why would a landlord throw a tenant out Is the tenant staying there for free? Those supporting this landlord here are the same people who will cry foul when they are looking for accommodation in Lagos & the landlords say they want only Yoruba or Muslim tenants. Most Nigerians don't have something concrete they stand for, always flip flopping.

To all those calling for a change in govt in Edo state, I doubt if you are an indigene or have lived in Edo state for quite a while.
My mother is from Irrua, Edo state; as a result, I grew up & lived in Benin for at least 12 years before moving to Lagos. Even after that, I have visited Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi on a number of occasions, up till 2013. I can say with all honesty that the tenure of Lucky Igbinedion, Osunbor combined can never be compared with that of Oshiomhole in terms of achievements, anyday anytime.
During Igbinedion/Osunbor's time, where were the good roads & infrastructure we see in Edo state now? Where were the light green coloured BRT like buses that operate intra-city & inter-city in Edo state now? Where was Airport road, Boundary road, Siluko/Ugbowo roads & others which have been reconstructed? Nowhere to be found. What about the 5 years outstanding pensions which was handed over to Oshiomhole by his predecessor which Oshiomhole has paid for alongside those arising during his tenureWhat was Lucky Igbinedion's excuse? He couldn't do anything worthwhile because of the security vote collected by the so-called godfathers.
Oshiomhole came in & put the godfathers to rest permanently & got to work.

By the way, our people from South South & South East decided to go with PDP simply because they claim the PDP state govt has been good to them all these years, despite the mishaps that had taken place at the federal level. Why would they now want Edo people to vote out an APC govt that has changed the fortunes of the state for good simply because the APC federal govt is not doing well? It beats my understanding. Let every individual state decide its future without interference from people who have no stake in the state.
Let me stop here.
Frankly speaking, anyone who has lived in Edo state upwards of 10 years & above & votes for PDP on Saturday must either be suffering from selective amnesia or was just bribed with money.
Let the Edo people who currently reside there make their choice on Saturday remembering that they will live with it for the next 4 years or more. I don't live there anymore neither do my close relations so people like us will just be observing & wishing them well.[/b]

wanted to reply you till I saw your last comment...I don't live there anymore,

Lucky was a write off but he built what stands to be the best hostels AAU has....lucky was a write off but the ETF projects were spearheaded by who? Lucky was a write off, were the roads in ekpoma and its virons as bad as dey are? Lucky was a write off, how much task were our parents and lecturers paying? Lucky was a write off, how much was the skool fees of AAU? Lucky was a write off, but lucky was d governor and Ize Iyamu only worked for him as an appointee... I choose to used Eze Iyamu rather than PDP

Pensioners are crying in Edo state because Oshiomole has refused to pay them, for up to 1year plus

no insult just get your facts straight
speaking from AAU's point where it affects us the most

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by martha89: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Alezy:
in esan? osho no get say.

when u hear of edo and witchcraft, that's the head quarters.
Thunder fire you for saying this? Idiot give us proof not just hearsay
From Benin to Abudu to Owan to Agenbode or even osho village there are Edo witches. Head quarters kill you .We support PDP and go die.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by martha89: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2016
The Op should get a life. Because Esan won't support APC you want to die? APC don't know you exist and Hunger will kill you before they do. grin
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by mastermaestro(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
damon232:
You go remember to add '' are like'' before the picture. For example, Apc news outlet and lies '' are like'', then the picture. I dey like the man picture die. The man nor go rest. Am sure some people don show him how his picture is in frequent use all over the world.

grin
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by olumide4christ: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Simonagbons:

wanted to reply you till I saw your last comment...I don't live there anymore,

Lucky was a write off but he built what stands to be the best hostels AAU has....lucky was a write off but the ETF projects were spearheaded by who? Lucky was a write off, were the roads in ekpoma and its virons as bad as dey are? Lucky was a write off, how much task were our parents and lecturers paying? Lucky was a write off, how much was the skool fees of AAU? Lucky was a write off, but lucky was d governor and Ize Iyamu only worked for him as an appointee... I choose to used Eze Iyamu rather than PDP

Pensioners are crying in Edo state because Oshiomole has refused to pay them, for up to 1year plus

no insult just get your facts straight
speaking from AAU's point where it affects us the most

Pensioners are crying about 1 year arrears...what about the 5 years arrears of pension that was handed over to Oshiomhole by his predecessor which he has paid for many years ago. He didn't ignore the arrears given the excuse that it was incurred under his predecessor's tenure. Compare 5 yrs to 1 yr...if he didn't inherit 5 yrs pension arrears which he eventually paid, perhaps he won't be owing 1 yr arrears now.
By the way, how much is Edo state IGR, compare it with what has been achieved. Then compare with what Lucky achieved vis-a-vis the IGR at the time...that's how to make informed analysis, Bro...at least you are in the academic environment (AAU), you should be able to do more analysis than we who have left the academic environment for many years.
You talk about school fees...can you get the best education for free or almost free? Even in the developed countries that have all the money & organization, tuition fees are not cheap, I believe you know that. If you want better education, you will have to pay for it. Tell me which PDP govt has very cheap tuition fees...if the PDP in Edo are telling you they will reduce your fees & give you better education, believe them at your peril. At least, I have been of voting age since PDP came into existence & heard all their promises. I take anything they say with a pinch of salt.
If we as a country cannot wise up after 16 years of PDP misrule & failed promises, only God can deliver us.
You can vote for PDP.....its your choice which you will have to live with for 4 or more years.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by davibid: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
ireneony:
;...

I came across your pics and I was really thrilled by your beauty

I wish we could be friends perhaps know you better if you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Locally Made Metal Security Doors Call 08182481552 For More / Four Persons Rescued In Kubwa Building Collapse (disturbing Pix) / TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.