Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church (40865 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by DonMekino(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Naija pastors be like "Please always try to feed on the word of God".... but they themselves eat better ooo

lemme ask those feeding on it: how does the book of Deuteronomy taste?
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by naniawini(f): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
She is naturally and foolishly stupid

May God kill me any day i will give offering, tithe or sow a seed

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

She just made the pastor a millionaire

Like the stupid imaginary God will come down from heaven and collect the seed
and u'll surely die dat day! Nosense angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Monday5(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Easy bro. Don't insult God. Isn't your existence a mistery to you. The truth is the girl acted foolishly.
IhateYorubafool:

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
GurlFriend:
So, what would be your reaction if your child, sibling, spouse or relative used their school fees to sow a seed of faith in church?

£13,000 is N5,475,542.34 in Nigeria currency, at the present exchange rate.

This Twitter user has narrated her personal experience, and of course, her family's reaction is what you would expect. Rage? Shock? Disbelief?

Continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/what-will-be-your-reaction-if-your.html

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by kenyatalk: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
A fool and their money are soon parted

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by IhateYorubafool: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
naniawini:

Ugly goat

I will never die because i will not give my hard earned money to your God
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is why I don't go to church not that God isn't real...but fake pastors everywhere... Nothing like offering wit money...dumbass believers..pastors would only use ur money to acquire more private jets and cars..the only certified offering should be burnt offering... That way it reaches God. But don't let pastors deceive you by telling you seed this seed that...after all they re human..every human must be tempted..like it or not...that's y I give my money directly to the poor or beggars on street and not to pastors

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by IhateYorubafool: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Monday5:
Easy bro. Don't insult God. Isn't your existence a mistery to you. The truth is the girl acted foolishly.

Shut up
God exists in your brain

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Shut up
God exists in your brain
tell them..humans re just brainwashed... Can offering float to heaven...if no..then end of discussion
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
naijafresh:
First of all. You only sow a seed with money that belongs to you. Your school fees belongs to your parents and the school. You are just a vehicle. What if they had paid the money directly?
Likewise you can't take a loan to sow a seed or pay tithe.
It has to be money you earned or is at your disposal.
Wrong application of biblical principles in my opinion.
I couldn't have said it better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
mccoyelectric:
First of all if she gave an offerring to god it shuld be secret. 2ndly it is written; bring all ur tithes and offering to my store house that dey may be food in my house. So dere fore how do u think a chuch is maintained, from d offerings of cuz that's hoe god made it! So plz be careful wat u say so u don't sin against god. Dis is his house we r talking about. He gives us d money so if we pay a token I don't tink god has asked for too much. For d record; I diid a pledge in d lords chosen chuch crusade in jan of 100,000. And I made 3.million from a biz. I built a 5 room and palour self contain. It is written give and it shall be given unto u, he that gives sparingly shall reap sparingly. Proudly chosen mopol

Liar!

2 Likes

Don't underestimate the power of brainwash undecided
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by supernova96(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
If she can be this foolish,then no need sending her to school,it's a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Tonymic4life(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Religion is a scam

. U must b a rude idiot. Must u open dat ur rotten mouth to spill out rubbish. Must u comment? Must u use abusive words even if u don't believe in God. U don't believe in God doesn't change d fact dat there is God Almighty. U shud respect other people's belief even if tho u don't share in their belief. I can simply say that the U.S.A. doesn't exist because i av not bin there irrespective of what others may say. Buh, my disbelieve doesnt change d fact that U.S.A exist. A fact doesn't need belief to be established. I wish u could just go to d north and speak against Muhammed or Allah and see if u wont be burnt alive. Christains r just mild. I av met many atheist in my life and dey don't trample on other's belief. So u r just a frustrated and sick individual who just want to transfer d frustration to others. Don't abuse a social platform simply because we do not see ourselves. We have religious crises today because of people lyk u. I wish u were born during d days of Moses and u say dis stuffs and see instant response 4rm above. Don't bother to mention cause i wud not reply even if u shud insult me because for u to open dat ur rottened mouth to speak against God simply because u do not believe in Him shows u can speak anyhw to anybody even ya parent. D more u think u r wise,d more foolish u r. NONSENSE FOOL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
It is foolishness to the world but to God wisdom, Read this testimony of a girl about to be evicted giving all the money she had to God. it's sounds odd You'ld say.

Read below:

The Back Rent Blues

One night, at a crusade meeting, a lady walked down the aisle of the big auditorium. Tears were streaming down her face. She was holding a long sheet of paper.

There were 1,500 to 2,000 people in the audience, and everybody was being blessed but her. She was weeping desperately, grieving so deeply that it kind of grew over the whole congregation.

She said, "Brother Schambach, they are going to put me out of my house. I am four months behind in my rent." She held up the paper. "This is a notice of eviction. Tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock, they are going to move everything out to the sidewalk."

I jumped off that platform and said, "Woman, the devil is a liar. They are not putting you out on the sidewalk. You are a child of God."

She said, "What about this notice?"

I took it, tore it up and threw it under the platform. "That is your problem. You are looking at the circumstances. If you continue to do that, you will not have faith. You have to start looking in the Bible.

But God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

The reason sick people can't get healed is that they are too busy looking at their diseases. The more they look at them, the worse they feel. We need to keep our eyes on the Word.

I did my best to encourage this woman's faith. She was weeping vehemently.

She said, "Brother Schambach, my blind mama lives with me, and all I can see is my blind mother sitting on the step."

I said, "Shut up! You are getting to me now, woman! (I guess that is why I am not pastoring anymore.) The devil is not going to put you out on the sidewalk. Sit down in that front row and listen to me preach."

I have never seen such anxiety in an individual. I had a sermon prepared but didn't use it. I left all those people, jumped down to where she was, and I preached to that woman for a solid hour. She needed it. I didn't even receive the offering until I finished preaching. Then, when I finished preaching, I went to her and said, "It is time to receive the offering."

She almost fainted. She looked up at me and said, "Don't you remember me? I need money."

I said, "I know it. Where is your pocketbook?"

She said, "But I need—"

I knew she needed money. I am a good listener. She told me she was four months behind in the rent. She also said, "I gave the man $50 but he threw it back at me because it wasn't nearly enough." I had heard that part. I knew she had $50.

I asked, "Where is your purse?"

She said, "Mama has it." Her blind mother was in the service.

I said, "Get it. You are going to give something to God."

She got mad at me. You can tell when folks get mad. But I stayed sweet because I knew she was going to be glad all over again. I was showing her the way to deliverance, and she didn't know it. I said, "We don't have much time. It is ten o'clock at night. At ten o'clock in the morning, they are coming to evict you. You do what I tell you to do, woman."

I could have taken the money out of the church treasury, and I could have paid her rent. But then she would have owed it to God, because that is God's money.

I thought, "Why not just put your faith to work and let her receive a blessing? When God blesses her with it, she will have to pay the tithe and everyone will be blessed." This is how God works!

The woman got up in a huff and went to the back to get her purse. I saw her coming and turned my back to her as I was holding the bucket. I didn't know whether she was going to hit me with her purse or what. I didn't even want to see what she put in.

But I had challenged her to give, and she gave. When it came time for prayer, I said, "I want your blind mama first in that line." Her blind mother was indeed the first in line. I said to the woman, "Stand behind her." Then, I called the prayer line. I laid hands on 500 or 600 people that night, including the blind woman. I rebuked the blind spirit. Her eyes didn't come open suddenly. Sometimes God does it suddenly, instantly, immediately—but sometimes the healing is gradual. Yet in my spirit, I knew God had healed her.

I told her, "Mother, will you do what I tell you to do?"

She said, "Anything you say, I will do it." What a difference between her and her daughter.

I said, "Mama, I want you to go home tonight saying nothing but 'Thank You, Jesus, for giving me twenty-twenty vision.' Keep thanking Him till your head hits the pillow. You will wake up with perfect sight."

She said "I will do it." She started down the ramp and said, "Devil, you are a liar. I am not blind anymore. I am thanking Jesus for twenty-twenty vision."

I said, "Go ahead, Mama, the whole way home."

Then it was time to pray for the woman. I laid hands on her also. I prayed a very simple prayer. I said, "Lord, I don't know how You are going to do this." I don't know how He heals folks either. All I know is He does it. So I prayed, "I am asking You to perform a miracle and pay this woman's debt." Then I said to the woman, "Look at me. In the name of Jesus, I command you to go home and unpack all those bags."

She said, "How do you know I have my bags packed?"

I said, "The way you are talking, I am surprised you haven't moved."

She said, "Half of it is at my brother's house."

"Well, get it back," I answered. "You aren't going anywhere."

That was a Sunday night. On Monday night, I was getting ready to preach when the back door of the church bounced open. This woman wasn't walking in, she was floating in. She was six feet in the air! She was halfway down the aisle when I stopped her.

"Don't you remember me?" she asked.

I said, "I know who you are. But I am not passing up this opportunity for a sermon. I want to ask you one question. Why didn't you come to church like that last night?"

We let our troubles get to us.

I said, "The way you came into this building tonight is the way you ought to come to church no matter what kind of trouble you are going through. Psalm 100:4 says, Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. I can tell by looking at you that God did something. Come down here."

She said, "This morning, I was awakened by the smell of coffee brewing, bacon frying and homemade biscuits baking. I sat up in my bed, catching the aroma of this breakfast. I looked over into my blind mama's bed and it was empty. I quickly threw on a robe and ran out into the kitchen. There was my mama making breakfast. She has been blind for sixteen years, brother."

She said, "Mama, what are you doing?"

Her mother said, "BrotherSchambach told me I would wake up seeing this morning and the man of God was right. You have been making my breakfast all these years —I thought I would give you the best breakfast you ever had, daughter."

The daughter said, "We didn't eat breakfast. We had church in the kitchen at eight o'clock in the morning. At ten o'clock the constable was supposed to be there. I looked up and said, 'Oh, God, if You can open Mama's eyes, You can pay the rent. Take Yourtime, You still have two hours.'"

That is what I call faith. I don't know whether I could have said that with only two hours left, but when God does something for you personally, you can trust Him for the next hurdle.

At 8:30 the mailman came. She thought, "Maybe this is the way God is going to do it." She picked up and opened the six letters she had received. You know how you open the mail looking for money? But there was no money— instead she got bills! Isn't that just like the devil? Now that her faith was strong and she was trusting God for money, she got four bills. But she just laid them on the table and said, "Lord, while You are paying the rent, please catch these four bills too!"

It was nine o'clock. The phone rang. It was a call from a woman whose name she didn't even remember.

"Well, you should remember me," the lady said. "Fourteen or fifteen years ago, you loaned me some money."

"Yeah! Now I remember you." But she never thought she would get that money back.

The lady said, "Honey, I know you thought I would never pay you back. But last night something got a hold of me." The woman explained that she had been in Chicago, shopping, when an overwhelming power took hold of her and seemed to push her towards State Street. She found herself at the Pacific Garden Mission, the famous ministry where Billy Sunday got saved. I have visited that place many times. It is still open and many people get saved in that mission. But this lady had never been to a mission in her life. The Holy Ghost dragged her in, and she sat in the back seat. A man stood up behind the rostrum to give his sermon. At the close, he gave an altar call. The lady got up. The same power that had dragged her down State Street also dragged her down that aisle. She was on her knees getting saved at the altar.

This is the best part of the story as far as I am concerned. That woman not only got saved, but as she knelt there, she got a second blessing. She heard the voice of God. God said to her, "Do you remember the woman who let you borrow money fourteen years ago?"

She said, "Yes, Lord, I do remember."

God said, "I want you to pay it back. Restitution is what it is called, wherever possible."

She said, "Well, Lord, I will find out where she lives and I will send her a check."

God said, "No check. She needs the cash, and I not only want you to pay what you owe her but also give her six percent interest for fourteen years." God is a just God, isn't He?

She said, "But, Lord, I don't know how to get in touch with her."

God told her the phone number! God even knows your telephone number. He knows your deadline—and where to find you in time to meet it. He said, "She needs it by ten o'clock in the morning."

The lady who was about to be evicted went to her old friend's house, got her money, and got back a few minutes before ten o'clock. The constable was there. She put four months back rent on the table and four months in advance. The constable tore up the notice to evict.

When the lady finished her story, I just had one question for her, "Aren't you glad you trusted God?"

Hallelujah! You don't have any trouble. All you need is faith in God!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
She is nost likely the daughter of all tyese corrupt politiicans easy come easy go.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by humourandstyle(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
THE RIGHT PRONUNCIATION OF FASHION BRAND NAMES.
Most designers behind high-end fashion brands are mainly from non-English speaking countries. These designers usually tend to use their actual birth name for their fashion brands. When it comes to the pronunciation of these brand names, a lot of people (myself inclusive) barely get it right.

Hence, in order to avoid public embarrasment, I have researched and put together the proper pronounciation of common fashion brand names from around the world for my lovely readers. If you have ever pronounced NIKE as nee-keh, HERMES as hair-miss or BVLGARI as ball-gari, click on the link to know the right pronunciation.
https://humourandstyle./2016/09/07/the-right-pronunciation-of-fashion-brand-names/
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Chaiu

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by pippimp(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
mccoyelectric:
First of all if she gave an offerring to god it shuld be secret. 2ndly it is written; bring all ur tithes and offering to my store house that dey may be food in my house. So dere fore how do u think a chuch is maintained, from d offerings of cuz that's hoe god made it! So plz be careful wat u say so u don't sin against god. Dis is his house we r talking about. He gives us d money so if we pay a token I don't tink god has asked for too much. For d record; I diid a pledge in d lords chosen chuch crusade in jan of 100,000. And I made 3.million from a biz. I built a 5 room and palour self contain. It is written give and it shall be given unto u, he that gives sparingly shall reap sparingly. Proudly chosen mopol

Keep deceiving yourself. The golden rule is, "the more you tell yourself a particular thing over and over again, the more you begin to believe it". You are lining the pockets of fraudsters because of your own ignorance. Which yeye man of God. May the man of God rot in hell. Man of God my asss. Buying private jets on top which income? Building mansions with who's money? Poverty is a terrible disease.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
That wasn't her's to give.

She should have started making money first before giving that to a church.
What does a small girl who has never worked in her life know about giving 13000 pounds?

These are things you do when money, to you, is this magical thing that your father or boyfriend always has and all you have to do to get it is ask. You would have no respect. She sounds like the kind of spoilt nigerian child who has never been in any desperate need of funds all her life.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by odeebee: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

God forbid
I will rather be dead than to preach the gospel an imaginary fool that doesn't exist

And don't quote me again mentioning your stupid God, don't ever try it again

You will not die. you will LIVE and God will have His way in our lives. I weep in my heart. pls stop insulting God. OK? pls it hurts me so much. Pls OK.

You r a nice person and wind of destiny will make us meet some day.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by adahlee(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Religion is a scam

your name says it all!
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by teacherbim(f): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
naniawini:

Amen and amen

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by naniawini(f): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Ugly goat

I will never die because i will not give my hard earned money to your God
look at ds FOOL I pity ur life sha

Ungrateful Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Donchuks023(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Religion is a scam

pls dont talk like dat... I pray God forgive u

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by naniawini(f): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
teacherbim:

Amen and amen
dnt mind d fool

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
E concern u?
U have succeeded in "bringing her out"
This is between herGod and herself. So stay off and buzz off.

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
mccoyelectric:

Stop this...
The money was not for the girl to give.

If she used the money to graduate, got a job, worked and THEN gave, THAT is true giving.
She just missappropriated the money given to her to pay her school fees.

I'm sure you would say this same thing if a family member or business partner you gave 2 million of that your 3 mil, to handle something business related, comes back to you the next day to tell you that:

"Bros, I was so moved by that your testimony eh, that I just went and gave that money you gave me to church KPAM. In fact, na as you give me like dis, na ein I RUUUN take speed go give am to my pastor. God go bless us. Shebi I do well?" cheesy

---

Also there is this very wrong understanding of Nigerians who feel that blessing can only come when giving to the church building. This is just ignorance. If you want your money to go far, find the widow and fatherless and be a blessing to them. Find a family in deep need and help them.

Live Free and live with Faith! There are Christians who are so enslaved by religious bondage and greedy clergy that, if they were to come across a widow and her children about to be kicked out of her home because her rent is late, they would rather go to church and pay tithe than be a hand and leg of Christ on that day and use that money to spare those widows/orphans.

Do you know out here in the west, churches aren't even allowed to be of financial assistance to it's members in need as was one of the main ministries of the church back then? The church/non-profit organization can only receive. At least we thank God that in Nigeria, there is no such law.

Don't just be religious, actually BE the answer to someone's prayer and God will stand in for you and be the answer to yours.
Be smart and SEE avenues to talk about God's goodness and Christ's love, that should be your focus as a christian, not whether or not you have done something religous as if you are jewish i.e paying tithe.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by jabojafa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
i love her faith oh and i pray for such. Person wen use elephant take set trap knw d kind animal she want catch....

1 Like

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Miles300: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
colik:
There's Faith and then There's Stupidity...
certainly this one is stupidity , dem don turn house of God to naija bet abi baba ijebu to double the money .. And who says u can't be favoured if u don't sow seed ... Mark 11-23 whatsoever things ye desire when you pray believe that ye receive them and you shall have them .. Let's leave it there..
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by creepsyme(f): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
GurlFriend:
So, what would be your reaction if your child, sibling, spouse or relative used their school fees to sow a seed of faith in church?

£13,000 is N5,475,542.34 in Nigeria currency, at the present exchange rate.

This Twitter user has narrated her personal experience, and of course, her family's reaction is what you would expect. Rage? Shock? Disbelief?

Continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/what-will-be-your-reaction-if-your.html
she did the right thing at the wrong time.
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by finestbae(f): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
That's good of her... But her cousin is a miscreant for publicizing it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.