Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) (53469 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Love Machine:
His children got married as adults.Meanwhile,they will be giving out other people's children out in marriage as minor and to become isis.

They even marry minors..trust me, if Sheriff wanted a new wife..she'll be 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by aminho(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
muhamadnur:
you must be high on weed, allah yasine ma SAS. He is the reason for our sufferin' nt in bornu but west africa in general.
hahahah oga am from maiduguri that was his campaign slogan in 2007 i just recalled it and wrote
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by muhamadnur: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
aminho:
hahahah oga am from maiduguri that was his campaign slogan in 2007 i just recalled it and wrote
you just said it yourself his campaign slogan way back 2007 and pls may i remind you that we are in the yr 2016 not 2007.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
the girl in the 2nd pic resembles Salma Hayek
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by Jengem: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
masseratti:
he made his money from Gum Arabic, not everyone makes money from oil.

He made his money from abacha

Tell that one to the breeze
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by LuvU2: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2016
No they re very average undecided
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by aminho(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2016
muhamadnur:
you just said it yourself his campaign slogan way back 2007 and pls may i remind you that we are in the yr 2016 not 2007.
i told you it just came into my mind and i wrote it how is that a crime
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by Ikechukwu48: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2016
The first one looks average. Like the typical okay looking west African chivk.

But the second one shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I need a paternity test. I truly don't believe that's his daughter. He stole that chick from another country, very likely Mali, and come here dey pretend na him daughter she be. She's wayyyyy too attractive to come out of that thing up there. Way too attractive. Someone tell us the truth...who is her real father?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by meshack15: 2:14am On Sep 08, 2016
With money,quality life and good environment,it can happen.
ahamonyeka:
How did this beast gave birth to this lovely children?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 08, 2016
I don't get why we have to fall for the same cheap crap all the time.

According to a report, more than 20 children die everyday from starvation in Borno State while more than 50% of males have no formal education (this percentage for females will be worse obviously). There is a huge humanitarian crisis in Borno.

But these people will take our commonwealth and send their kids to the best schools, donate millions of dollars to those schools, marry Berber descendants for political and/or aesthetic reasons, buy the latest cars and sh!t while the masses go for Almajiri education which offers less than the educational system of the dark ages.

Zahra and her ilk go come dey do one bogus donation of rice instead of facing the true problem: inequality and the prevalence of a sub-par educational system in the north.

Yet, the southerners continue to praise northern elites for their beauty and wealth like it's a meant to be a fucking virtue.

Those children suffering in the north also deserve quality education...
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by whys: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Is that abroad sch as usual? Where's their hijab ?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by masseratti: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2016
Jengem:

He made his money from abacha

Tell that one to the breeze
abacha? lol, very funny. Belief whatever you want
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by enomakos(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2016
No hijab?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by 99foxxy(f): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2016
His wife is beautiful and their kids are wow...
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by stinggy(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2016
moscobabs:
I beg say Fulani fit marry Yoruba?
He is not even Fulani, he's Kanuri.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by magicminister: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2016
They do everything to distabilize us but while their children live a life free of worries and pains of being a nigerian in Nigeria.

God cannot help us if we do not brutally massacre our political class and their descendants.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by muhamadnur: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2016
aminho:
i told you it just came into my mind and i wrote it how is that a crime
chill bro no qualms. Owk
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by chernest2002: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Children of a criminal are called children criminals.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by Olaniyi53(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
yemisi42:
Wow,does pretty damsels re my lookalike
.yeah sure, they really are ur lookalike......pretty girl !
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) by billyG(m): 4:01am On Sep 10, 2016
ExAngel007:
Who knew the factional national chairman of the Peoples
Democratic Party, Ali modu Sheriff, has such beautiful
ladies as children?

The ladies names are Halima and Hadiza.

See their photos below:

https://www.naij.com/959646-meet-ali-modu-sheriffs-beautiful-daughters-photos.html?source=index_main
U mean allimodu Sherrif the chairman of PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.