Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) (43290 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by metronaija2: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor-Kalu is pictured with his wife and younger daughters at the wedding of his older daughter, Ogbonneya Kalu on Thursday, 21st of December.

More photos below...

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-former-governor-orji-uzo-kalu-two-younger-daughters/

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin cheesy IPOB will cry over this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Uteghe:
grin cheesy IPOB will cry over this.

Afonjas are already wailing and shedding tears over this.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
The bride is beautiful
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by smulti(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
So Kanu's wife didn't wait for a perfect man

Tall, Dark, handsome, God fearing, six packs bla bla bla gringringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by smulti(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
The bride is beautiful
She is already a spent force gringrin .

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos)

how is this news,

op

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by tstx(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
I see Hippos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
The bride is beautiful
You are as gorgeous as Eve, and I believe one of my ribs belongs to you”
To the bride.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by shammahyaro(f): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
hml..beautiful bride..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
What about them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Dottore: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Odogwu

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
All the girls that are engaged since 2012 but are not married up-to now should come here and register as we are going to act "NIGERIAN LORD OF THE RING" SEASON ONE in January 2018

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
So Kanu's wife didn't wait for a perfect man

Tall, Dark, God fearing, six packs bla bla bla gringringrin
cheesy Don't take whatever ladies say about their ideal man or the kind of man they want serious; pay attention to what ladies do than what they say.

All a man needs to become every woman's dream man is financial capability and every other fantasy qualities ladies talk about will be waved aside.

And for your info, very pretty ladies hate handsome guys, they are mostly attracted to rich and financially okay guys while ugly ladies are usually mad about handsome guys, if u doubt me, check records around u cool

Whenever u see a lady drooling or going crazy about handsome guys, go check well, that lady is ugly or not so attractive, check this from today and see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
ok
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by SomeoneNice: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
All hail d biggest thief of all times
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Agadaobo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Issokay
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by jackson40: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kalu that wicked ex-governor

Abia was in shambles when he was the governor undecided

Why should I celebrate him

We need to stop celebrating bad leaders!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Captain6(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Polithiefician. The pioneer of disastrous leadership in Abia State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Cholls(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Beautiful children
my brother u can lieeeee

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
metronaija2:
Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor-Kalu is pictured with his wife and younger daughters at the wedding of his older daughter, Ogbonneya Kalu on Thursday, 21st of December.

More photos below...

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-former-governor-orji-uzo-kalu-two-younger-daughters/

What does "older" daughter mean? Is she the eldest or she's just old? Which one? Una nor de go school again for Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by lozanni(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
ately1:
Am a clearing agent @ tin-can Island , i can help you in the clearing of you vehicles ,buses ,trucks and containers only in tin-can Island i don't work @ apapa. and @ a giving period of time your consignment will be cleared .
you can reach me through my direct phone number : 08054606377
regards,
Mr. Ately

Business will be outstanding in year 2018 IJMN.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
this man get so many source of income..make millions from bride price
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
This her wife that was mad? Thank God she is OK now

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by David160(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
metronaija2:

More photos below...

the youngest is kinda fat
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Did he marry two wife?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
CUTE family ... na agbako b dis grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.