Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise (28030 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
[left][/left]it is well oooh...
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Sharon6(f): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Informative
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by FakoMaybach1: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
That guy in the last picture with banky w...is that exercise or witchcraft...seems he is flying

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Working out is good, sexually... I work out err'day, Love eettttttt
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
That guy in the last picture with banky w...is that exercise or witchcraft...seems he is flying
LOL nor be small thing, that's Uzi...fastest rapper in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by jtwest(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Carry spoon from the plate to my hand- exercise for right hand

Scratching my b*lls amd sniffing it like joachim low while I watch blindspot- exercise for left hand.

PresSing ma gamepad while I play xbox or pes16- for the fingers.

Watching those chicks walk pass my house- exercise for the neck.

Tiptoe to get milk and tea tin- for the back.

Watching billions overnight- for the eyes.

Straining ear to hear what d chicks in D other room r saying- for the ear.
..............................wat else again?? Hmmm vaseline lol for d whole body.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by pippimp(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

yimu

no go make money grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3519706_guys_jpege964bdef24fa16431d599b56564c057d

It's not about women or money. It's about living long enough to enjoy the women and the money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Ewoma45(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Am I the only one who can't jog to save my life.....the thought of mere sit ups sef makes me tired already.Hope i'm normal?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by mira4u: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yeah I need this. Been ignoring it lately.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Turks:
This babe go sabi straff die grin cheesy
[size=14pt]Bro i thinks na only me notice am grin grin cheesy tongue shocked[/size]
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by wakes: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by padamz07(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
Lol.....kung fu fighter in the making...
Meanwhile how do I build the muscle of my arm..I feel embarrassed anytime I look at my skinny arm,not a malnourishment though... cheesy

That is ehnnn...if to say I fit cut my own, exchange am with a more muscular 1, I for Don do am since o...loz
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by enshi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sure its very neccesary... .
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Freelancer2015(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

yimu

no go make money grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3519706_guys_jpege964bdef24fa16431d599b56564c057d
Not everyone work out for women. I work out for myself and I love it....You can have the six packs and the six cars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by mcyemite(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
There are things you only get to do only when you are happy...this is one of them.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ewoma45:
Am I the only one who can't jog to save my life.....the thought of mere sit ups sef makes me tired already.Hope i'm normal?
yeah you are, you prolly just need motivation and determination too.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Dinobi77: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
As at June my waist was about 38, bot bellied, one lady even told me i was growing breasts. I was really worried, how cud i start workouts, do away with d food n soft drink i was used to. Someone told me " discipline". Cutting off most food, drinking only water, doin workouts, i v 36 waist with a nearly flat tummy. I am not done yet, n i must confess, its worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Greenback: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kelvinfejiro20:
u be mumu sha, the dude flying in the last pic though, thought he was in shaolin temple
abeg make una free d guy joor,must u peeps take everything serious? Work out is gud buh peeps must've had a gud laff over his post.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
lalasticlala I see your hand oo... thanks for the pics; D; D.... and how you edited the source.. thanks lalasticlala
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Freelancer2015(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ewoma45:
Go and register in a gym, they will motivate you, and gradually you will pick up.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Eyepencil: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ewoma45:

How do you cope with the bedmatics?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Feshizzy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
Lol.....kung fu fighter in the making...
Meanwhile how do I build the muscle of my arm..I feel embarrassed anytime I look at my skinny arm,not a malnourishment though... cheesy

If you are really serious to build up your arms,
I advice you grow some skins first,
Here's a list,
1. Fish oil supplements like cod liver oil, fresh seas
2. Multivitamins supplements with ginseng
3. Blood medicine.
4. Fruit diet

Take this for more than a month or until you feel you are started building weight,

Then precede to upper body weight workouts like push ups (triangle, wide arm gap, inverted, narrow arm gap, wushu push up)
More on dips,

Do these 2 months and come back to testify.

Do most importantly, always have enough sleep and rest.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Even for already built guys like me? Me a get everything fa.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by highbeekeys(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
;DNOTE: Starved belliies could be mistaken for six pcks...don't be deceived
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
highbeekeys:
;DNOTE: Starved belliies could be mistaken for six pcks...don't be deceived
LOL, its called "HUNGER PACS"
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by kayo80(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Glaxx:
Team 50 pushups

Team 100 pushups. Well, I actually started two weeks ago, and I was amazed when I checked myself in the mirror this morning. Damn! For a skinny dude, the pushups did wonders for me.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by kayo80(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Glaxx:
Team 50 pushups

Team 100 pushups a day. Well, I actually started two weeks ago, and I was amazed when I checked myself in the mirror this morning. Damn! For a skinny dude, the pushups did wonders for me.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
kayo80:

Team 100 pushups a day. Well, I actually started two weeks ago, and I was amazed when I checked myself in the mirror this morning. Damn! For a skinny dude, the pushups did wonders for me.
it sure works on err'body wink

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Contact17:
Need to get back to working out especially strength training.
way to go ma'am... that would be a good decision
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
MrTim1:
Working out ain't that easy...sometimes i wonder how much they go pay me
value comes with a cost ...it's worth it sir
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Glaxx:
Team 50 pushups
you are still @50..gringrin
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sharon6:
Informative
thanks; D; D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss / Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.