Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise (28033 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Fawklicant: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
ifenes:

No, I workout 5 days a week

Not the point. Asking me to post my pictures. I do 500 push ups in sets of 200 + 150+75+75. Or 150+100+100+100+50. On a very lazy day, I do 50 in ten places. I do it at a day's interval to rest my torso while I use the rest day to work on waist down or abs.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2016
Fawklicant:

Not the point. Asking me to post my pictures. I do 500 push ups in sets of 200 + 150+75+75. Or 150+100+100+100+50. On a very lazy day, I do 50 in ten places. I do it at a day's interval to rest my torso while I use the rest day to work on waist down or abs.

Do you do shoulder press, bench press, back workout and stuff? You need them to build good muscle

That's me working out

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2016
misscall247:
pls how do I get cod liver oil

You need this for good gains

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Fawklicant: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

Do you do shoulder press, bench press, back workout and stuff? You need them to build good muscle

That's me working out

Bench press, shoulder curls, lots of stretches and flexibilty routines(including splits and all). Problem is that sometimes work pressures could take me off circuit for a couple of weeks, then I'm back to my senses again. grin You look fit. My kindah stature, you'd only know what I'm packing when my shirts go off. Otherwise, I'm just some slim nigga. That's how I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Fawklicant:

Bench press, shoulder curls, lots of stretches and flexibilty routines(including splits and all). Problem is that sometimes work pressures could take me off circuit for a couple of weeks, then I'm back to my senses again. grin You look fit. My kindah stature, you'd only know what I'm packing when my shirts go off. Otherwise, I'm just some slim nigga. That's how I like it.

For my bench press I start from 60kg as warm up of 10 reps,then I proceed to 90kg and 110kg which is my limit. I try to do 12 reps of each set. After that Incline chest press of the same numbers and more intensity. Afterward I do Deep-Cline and some flyers. Then straight after 70 push ups with 20kg weigh on my back. That chest done for me.

I do it for fun. Over 2 years I have added 25kg on my weight. I now weigh 90kg. I do lots of cardio and abbs workout. This is presently my lifestyle. I feel good and eat clean.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by datigbogirl: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Back den in SS3...
I ws quiet cul u knw, exercising ws great...
4get d beards, i repeat class tire cry

How did you get the 6packs?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Biospnx(m): 1:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Turks:
This babe go sabi straff die grin cheesy
i didn't wanna comment but dat was d exact stuff on my mind n i b like smbdy wey we share same though
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 08, 2016
azeecoboy:
Lol.....kung fu fighter in the making...
Meanwhile how do I build the muscle of my arm..I feel embarrassed anytime I look at my skinny arm,not a malnourishment though... cheesy

Increase your protein intake and lift heavier.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 08, 2016
datigbogirl:

Exercising bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Kylexy3000(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Just Workout...Back then when i looked like a cockroach
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

which ppl sale this?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Chuknovski(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2016
azeecoboy:
Lol.....kung fu fighter in the making...
Meanwhile how do I build the muscle of my arm..I feel embarrassed anytime I look at my skinny arm,not a malnourishment though... cheesy

It's simple just do some push ups, and possibly carry some weight if you can...bless you
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Cathony:

its for the men, they understand what I'm saying wink
yes sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2016
stayne01...hope u workout??gringrin
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

pls I nid m fast
which of them is d best......and where can I get it?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2016
misscall247:
pls I nid m fast

which of them is d best......and where can I get it?

Holland and Barret and other fitness and health stores
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

aren't these steroids??
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Cathony:

aren't these steroids??

Those are protein shakes and pre-workouts. You cannot buy steroids in a UK/ EU store.

Steroids is for cheats

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

Those are protein shakes and pre-workouts. You cannot buy steroids in a UK/ EU store.

Steroids is for cheats
oh thanks man, can I get these in 9ja too??
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Cathony:

oh thanks man, can I get these in 9ja too??

You are welcomed. I believe you should be able to get it there.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by chiefobdk(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
we have so many forbes billionaire also in nigeria.

how
alhaji. aliko dangote
mike adenuga
femi otedola orji kalu

op ur self esteem is on a whole new low..

smh
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

You are welcomed. I believe you should be able to get it there.
a'ight, you mean the ones in those photos right? and at what price, I hope it ain't more than 5K
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Cathony:

a'ight, you mean the ones in those photos right? and at what price, I hope it ain't more than 5K

I don't know how much in Naira, I get my serious Mass for £30, Creatine is £25, M-Stack £29.99 every month. It might be cheaper in Nigeria.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

Holland and Barret and other fitness and health stores
pls can u help me to get one?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2016
misscall247:
pls can u help me to get one?

I'm not based in Nigeria
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

I don't know how much in Naira, I get my serious Mass for £30, Creatine is £25, M-Stack £29.99 every month. It might be cheaper in Nigeria.
Oh I hope so, because if we make those price tags you listed in Naira equivalence, it should be 11K + ...and I bet getting one ain't enough...
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2016
datigbogirl:

sit ups, kick-out programs can get u 6pacs
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Cathony:

pls do u know wie u can get it in Nigeria.......let me know abeg
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2016
ifenes:

I'm not based in Nigeria
OK tnx
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
misscall247:
pls do u know wie u can get it in Nigeria.......let me know abeg
you can get them in malls, pharmacies, supplements shops.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by darkhorizon: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
stupid moral
crackhaus:
gringrin
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Cathony:

you can get them in malls, pharmacies, supplements shops.
pls let me know wen u get one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss / Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.