Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise (28031 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Start Consuming Vegetables Today / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Cathony:
Working out is good, sexually... I work out err'day, Love eettttttt
yeah.. #teamworkout

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
jtwest:
Carry spoon from the plate to my hand- exercise for right hand

Scratching my b*lls amd sniffing it like joachim low while I watch blindspot- exercise for left hand.

PresSing ma gamepad while I play xbox or pes16- for the fingers.

Watching those chicks walk pass my house- exercise for the neck.

Tiptoe to get milk and tea tin- for the back.

Watching billions overnight- for the eyes.

Straining ear to hear what d chicks in D other room r saying- for the ear.
..............................wat else again?? Hmmm vaseline lol for d whole body.
wereyy..; D; D
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ewoma45:
Am I the only one who can't jog to save my life.....the thought of mere sit ups sef makes me tired already.Hope i'm normal?
yes ma'am.. you are normal grin... that's how it is at first.. but then you really need to be determined to break the inertia.. if not you won't jog one metre trust me; D
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
wakes:
Thanks for sharing.
uwc man
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Freelancer2015:
Not everyone work out for women. I work out for myself and I love it....You can have the six packs and the six cars.
ooshey
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by jtwest(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
lajoshua:
wereyy..; D; D
Baba wereey cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
mcyemite:
There are things you only get to do only when you are happy...this is one of them.
hmmm.. lol... but that's a food for thought tho and you've got a point

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dinobi77:
As at June my waist was about 38, bot bellied, one lady even told me i was growing breasts. I was really worried, how cud i start workouts, do away with d food n soft drink i was used to. Someone told me " discipline". Cutting off most food, drinking only water, doin workouts, i v 36 waist with a nearly flat tummy. I am not done yet, n i must confess, its worth it.
oooshey #teamworkoutisgood... nice one sir
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by nigger009(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Too many benefits are involved especially self confidence as a result of sharp and smart looks with mental soundness.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ariyebaba(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Am counting 25 ......................
Will improve soon
cheesy
Glaxx:
Team 50 pushups
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by tofolo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by nigger009(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
They say "leave exercise and make money instead". And my question is, why not do both??
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by lajoshua: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
ariyebaba:
Am counting 25 ......................
Will improve soon
cheesy
25!!!....you can do better sir... push harder; D
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Fawklicant: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Glaxx:
Team 50 pushups

Team 150-200 pushups a day.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
lalasticlala, you need to work out too undecided.
I don't like that tummy of yours sad.
I am team yoga exercise thou smiley. Brings out the curves wink
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fawklicant:

Team 150-200 pushups a day.

That's easy
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Alexander001(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Team 1 pack

Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Cathony:
Working out is good, sexually...
I work out err'day, Love eettttttt
which one is sexually now
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by APCsupporter: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Contact17:
Need to get back to working out especially strength training.
[url][/url]hmmmm
You want to start beating people ba?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Ourown(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
I remember my amino acid metabolism course.. Dopa. Dopamine.

grin
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by HourGlass3: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
[url]aegishot..com.ng[/url]

[url]befit.com.ng[/url]
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Cathony(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
HateU2:
which one is sexually now
its for the men, they understand what I'm saying wink
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
azeecoboy:
Lol.....kung fu fighter in the making...
Meanwhile how do I build the muscle of my arm..I feel embarrassed anytime I look at my skinny arm,not a malnourishment though... cheesy
use Dumb bell gym to improve it
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by misscall247: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Feshizzy:

If you are really serious to build up your arms,
I advice you grow some skins first,
Here's a list,
1. Fish oil supplements like cod liver oil, fresh seas
2. Multivitamins supplements with ginseng
3. Blood medicine.
4. Fruit diet

Take this for more than a month or until you feel you are started building weight,

Then precede to upper body weight workouts like push ups (triangle, wide arm gap, inverted, narrow arm gap, wushu push up)
More on dips,

Do these 2 months and come back to testify.

Do most importantly, always have enough sleep and rest.
pls how do I get cod liver oil
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Fawklicant: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
ifenes:

That's easy

Been working out for donkey years.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fawklicant:

Been working out for donkey years.

What do you look like now?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Fawklicant: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
ifenes:

What do you look like now?

Athletic build.
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fawklicant:

Athletic build.

Picture?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Fawklicant: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
ifenes:

Picture?

Story! Are you a learner?
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by ifenes(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fawklicant:

Story! Are you a learner?

No, I workout 5 days a week
Re: Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise by Feshizzy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
misscall247:
pls how do I get cod liver oil

From the pharmacy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss / Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.