Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision (2180 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by IsThisChange: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good evening fellow Nairalanders,

Few days ago it was all battle over the Forum between PDP vs PDP, PDP vs APC, on the closure of the PDP verified twitter Account.

https://www.nairaland.com/3331999/pdp-shuts-down-twitter-handle

In which venom was poured out by both camps from the PDP and also from outside the Party (APC and Co). Thus leading to a counter thread,

After few research and observations, I discover that the Party take proper procedure in closing down the said twitter account. However this did not go down well with the Personality behind the twitter handler.

It was also discover that PDP did not close down the account unilaterally, it was the decision of the Party Hierarchy based on the fact that the party did not have control on the said account again hence the decision to closed down the twitter account @PDPNigeria.

But various nairalanders here did not wait to here the last on the matter before pouring out their venom on personalities and individuals.

But for your information PDP had lauched another twitter account @OfficialPDPNig.

In addition the said handler @Adeyanjudeji had accept to go along with the Party (PDP) Decision and below is his tweats about that.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/773544367600599040

Good day.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by temitemi1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
SMH...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by babyfaceafrica: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lolz
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mynd44 Come and See o
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by IsThisChange: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
see

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by Pavarottii(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nice development.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by PassingShot(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
What are the ideals and principles of their founding fathers?

I guess looting, thuggery, embezzlement, uncompleted projects after sixteen years, politically motivated assassinations, borrowing to finance stealing, ultra-high corruption, inability to save in times of abundance, and so many other vices.

PDP surely has presence in Nairaland and perhaps Twitter but not on the street. An average sensible person will rather not vote than vote for the Poverty Development Party.

undecided

13 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by Mariory(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
So this is what they wanted to destroy that Tonye fella over with mob mentality when he was right all along.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by Pidggin(f): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Maturity, nice one Deji

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mariory:
So this is what they wanted to destroy that Tonye fella over with mob mentality when he was right all along.
Don't mind those clowns

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Don't mind those clowns
[/s]

that's not the issue here and you know it so stop running around the forum pained.

bloody traitor don't worry you will not know when it will hit you just get ready to create another painful thread because I swear its gonna be fun on twitter.
let me focus more there because traitors deserves no peace grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by ificatchmodeh: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
PassingShot:

I guess looting, thuggery, embezzlement, uncompleted projects after sixteen years, politically motivated assassinations, borrowing to finance stealing, ultra-high corruption, inability to save in times of abundance, and so many other vices.

PDP surely has presence in Nairaland and perhaps Twitter but not on the street. An average sensible person will rather not vote than vote for the Poverty Development Party.

undecided

And what's the ideology of APC..
Lies
Deceit
Propaganda
Nepotism
Encouraging corrupt party member
Racketeering of forex
Thuggery
Starvation of populace
Assassination
Clueless of governance

Funny how all this is achieved with 16months

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Those were mature tweets from Deji. The party is supreme and its decisions must be adhered to. If all this is geared towards repositioning the PDP, everyone should embrace it. Deji and the others who want to be the voice of the party online should coalesce and synchronize their activities. This is the only way the party can speak coherently.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:

undecided
[/s]

of course no sensible person will ever see apc as a party again
dude that bolded line is already stale like a sour akamu go and learn some lesson from una own senator shehu sani grin

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/el-rufai-was-part-of-the-pdp-that-destroyed-nigeria-shehu-sani.219668/

by next year no body will see a recession and hunger infested party with good eyes even you will be soo weak and hungry to shout sai baber
useless party
useless president
useless supporters

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by Progressive01(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2016
TheNonce:

So you think you can run away from me? You must be a joker! No matter how many monikers you create on nairaland I will be there to expose them mr mba!

Mynd44, oam4j, lalasticlala, Seun and obinoscopy! This is the same individual as "genbloodykiller, devilhimself, bloodkiller" and all those other trashy names who you have been banning for days now due to his proclivity for senseless abuse against other monikers and his demented posts! I have seen you guys ban monikers for lesser offences so why is this child allowed to keep using words like the ones highlighted in this his post with no consequences! DO THE NEEDFUL! We are watching!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:34am On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
OSUIBOSLAVE:

The guy is truly a kid. He is always posting crap with that his Aba made English.
[/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by OSUIBOSLAVE: 1:35am On Sep 08, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy

For what rules? Get lost coward.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by DeKen: 1:35am On Sep 08, 2016
I think this is maturity.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:35am On Sep 08, 2016
OSUIBOSLAVE:

For what rules? Get lost coward.
mynd44
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:42am On Sep 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Those were mature tweets from Deji. The party is supreme and its decisions must be adhered to. If all this is geared towards repositioning the PDP, everyone should embrace it. Deji and the others who want to be the voice of the party online should coalesce and synchronize their activities. This is the only way the party can speak coherently.
not every one is rebellious like our own judas but still the matter is far from been concluded trust me but in everything it's just a family affair that will be settled amicably cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by hundredhundred: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2016
bloodyykiller:
Please rate my pics.

Who is this person?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by hundredhundred: 1:49am On Sep 08, 2016
bloodyykiller:

RATE ME PLS

Stop quoting me if you cant answer. Thanks
Re: Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision by Mrakthedream(m): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Should Emulate "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters. / Consumers Now Free To Buy Electricity Directly From Gencos – Fashola / Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.